Author Topic: Jay Lynch Files  (Read 2387 times)

Offline Bigmuc13

Jay Lynch Files
« on: May 06, 2017, 04:49:15 PM »
So Brother Shoe sends me a personal message and I read it and reply.  After I reply I notice I have some correspondence I had a while back with Jay Lynch still in my files.  it was cool reading them.  I had a won a huge lot of all kinds of stuff, and included in it were some very old Ballyhoo magazines (1950s I think)  They were pre MAD and were risque for the era.  I had remembered he mentioned them one time when I got to talk to him.  So I asked him if he wanted them and said absolutely.  He was very appreciative and he was happy that he could stroll down memory lane with them and revisit  some of the work of guys he admired.  It is always nice to give back to the guys that do all the great work.  It made my day seeing these messages.  Thanks Shoe.  RIP Jay, you were and always will be awesome.
Still looking for Series 17

Offline Pupsi-Cola

Re: Jay Lynch Files
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2017, 08:48:30 PM »
So Brother Shoe sends me a personal message and I read it and reply.  After I reply I notice I have some correspondence I had a while back with Jay Lynch still in my files.  it was cool reading them.  I had a won a huge lot of all kinds of stuff, and included in it were some very old Ballyhoo magazines (1950s I think)  They were pre MAD and were risque for the era.  I had remembered he mentioned them one time when I got to talk to him.  So I asked him if he wanted them and said absolutely.  He was very appreciative and he was happy that he could stroll down memory lane with them and revisit  some of the work of guys he admired.  It is always nice to give back to the guys that do all the great work.  It made my day seeing these messages.  Thanks Shoe.  RIP Jay, you were and always will be awesome.

Glad I could help Bill.

anything