Author Topic: ANS Binders  (Read 10552 times)

Offline View-Monster

ANS Binders
« on: September 03, 2016, 11:43:19 PM »
Looking to pick up a few ANS padded binders is new/excellent condition. I have binders for Series 5, 7, and 10 and would be interested in ones from other series.

Thanks!

--
V-M

Offline Lavirus

Re: ANS Binders
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2016, 08:53:44 PM »
There's a binder for ANS5? I thought the binders started with ANS7.

Offline NationalSpittoon

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2016, 03:23:32 AM »
There's a binder for ANS5? I thought the binders started with ANS7.

I have an ANS 2, and I know of an ANS 4.

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2016, 06:36:11 AM »
I am using the Generic Binder for ANS1-6

They began to create individual binders for ANS7 - ANS11 and for OS1-5

They ABANDONED!!!! 2014 S1, 2015 S1, 2016 S1 and Chrome

Offline Lavirus

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2016, 06:50:32 AM »
I have an ANS 2, and I know of an ANS 4.

Post a photo? I'm not sure which binder you're referring to. I know there were cheap cardboard binders at one point but I'm thinking of the nice puffy covered plastic binders.

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2016, 08:31:47 AM »
Post a photo? I'm not sure which binder you're referring to. I know there were cheap cardboard binders at one point but I'm thinking of the nice puffy covered plastic binders.

The first ANS, full sized,  9 pocket page, binder contained titles from multiple releases on the front and back. It is one of the "puffy" binders with no specific release listed.

Then, of course, the ANS2 and ANS4, 4 pocket page, small binders...

aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline Lavirus

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2016, 08:53:15 AM »
I forgot about the one with "Lazy", I've got that and the two mini binders but never even knew the top one with "Homey Smacks" existed! Damn, now I want one...

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2016, 08:57:48 AM »
I forgot about the one with "Lazy", I've got that and the two mini binders but never even knew the top one with "Homey Smacks" existed! Damn, now I want one...

I wasn't really clear... Lazy and Horney Smacks are on opposite covers of the same binder.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2016, 09:00:05 AM »

Fear not - the image with Homey Smacks is of the back of the Lazy binder you already have!!

Offline Lavirus

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2016, 09:39:34 AM »
Ha, just goes to show my lack of attention to detail. That or I've got waaaay too much Wacky stuff to have it all memorized!

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2016, 03:43:02 PM »
Ha, just goes to show my lack of attention to detail.
No wonder Mike finds so many errors on your Master List.    :]

Offline Lavirus

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2016, 04:18:23 PM »
No wonder Mike finds so many errors on your Master List.    :]

Hey now, I'm only as good as my source material! Besides, Mike loves a good challenge...

Offline View-Monster

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2016, 04:32:45 PM »
Hey, all...thanks for the replies. For some reason I wasn't getting notifications on the thread...  :-\

Anyone interested in selling any of their binders?

--
V-M

Offline LonerStoner

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2017, 05:32:48 PM »
Is it worth the effort to get petition going that would be submitted to Topps that lists all the collectors interested in ANS1 through ANS6?

Offline Joe G.

« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2017, 05:45:16 PM »
Not sure about a petition for ANS 1-6 binders but we should petition for one for the upcoming 50th Anniversary set!

Offline mikecho

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2017, 09:01:12 AM »
Hey now, I'm only as good as my source material! Besides, Mike loves a good challenge...
I also remember that Topps also made, in addition to the two 4-pocket page Collector Album binders, two larger 3-ring binders that were solely for ANS7 (this one had Senior Poligripe (which I call the unofficial bonus sticker B5 of that series) in it) and ANS8. The first one was purple and the second one was blue-the same colors as each series' respective wrappers. These four binders are the only ones that I remember from when I was buying Wackys at the time. I didn't even know about the red 3-ring binder until I saw it here.  I don't have any pictures of the purple and blue ones,though. Anyone out there able to help? Also, my additions and corrections are done mostly for newbies to the hobby, as the vast majority of products that Wackys have parodied in the past no longer exist, and many of them from the present are varieties of the same products that have been repeated several times. The remainder have been done at least once and at most twice.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 07:41:25 PM by mikecho »

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2017, 06:30:54 PM »
I don't think anyone mentioned the "generic" (that is, no specific series being attached to it) 3 ring binder that came out relatively early in the ANS run.  It was red, not puffy, and, as I recall, had images from the first 2-3 ANS sets.  I think it may have come out around the time the Wacky school supplies (notebooks, folders, etc) came out.

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2017, 08:54:35 PM »
I don't think anyone mentioned the "generic" (that is, no specific series being attached to it) 3 ring binder that came out relatively early in the ANS run.  It was red, not puffy, and, as I recall, had images from the first 2-3 ANS sets.  I think it may have come out around the time the Wacky school supplies (notebooks, folders, etc) came out.

I am looking for the ans binder with Lazy, Irish Bling, etc. If anyone on here can send me one, I have either an old school one or postcard binder for trade. Send me a PM.

anything