Author Topic: Series 17  (Read 2530 times)

Offline Brian Mc

Series 17
« on: April 08, 2017, 09:52:19 AM »
I was browsing Wackys on ePay and saw that a seller had a Series 17 binder from 2013. I seem to remember this binder, but was there a set of cards for the 17th series? I forget the details about this. Or am I losing my mind?
Brian Mc

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
Re: Series 17
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2017, 10:57:40 AM »
I was browsing Wackys on ePay and saw that a seller had a Series 17 binder from 2013. I seem to remember this binder, but was there a set of cards for the 17th series? I forget the details about this. Or am I losing my mind?

This binder was sold as part of the Original series binders sold in increments, by Topps. I think if you purchase the first 16 binders, this one was free. There was not a card set produced to go with it however, besides the sketch card that came with the binder. I don't know if Topps had plans for one or not. I use it to store my Lost Wacky type cards in.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2017, 11:12:54 AM »
There was not a card set produced to go with it however, besides the sketch card that came with the binder. I don't know if Topps had plans for one or not. I use it to store my Lost Wacky type cards in.
Yes, they were produced as the the Cutting Room Floor set in the Chrome release

Offline dth1971

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2017, 12:50:56 PM »
Yes, they were produced as the the Cutting Room Floor set in the Chrome release

Plus several of these made the 2014 Wacky Packages Old School 5 series.

Offline Brian Mc

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2017, 04:03:43 PM »
This binder was sold as part of the Original series binders sold in increments, by Topps. I think if you purchase the first 16 binders, this one was free.

I remember these binders. SO expensive

I use it to store my Lost Wacky type cards in.

And this is a great idea. Maybe I should pick this one up. It's only $300! Without the sketch  :-\
Brian Mc