Author Topic: 4th Series Proof Sheet  (Read 5373 times)

Offline NationalSpittoon

4th Series Proof Sheet
« on: February 12, 2017, 10:12:08 AM »
I see the 4th series proof sheet is at $361 or something around that range. I did bid at $150 and got outbid immediately, but it doesn't matter.
How much do you think this sheet will go for? To put it into perspective, someone paid over 1 grand on a 12th sheet. Not saying that it was smart, but that still shows the market, right? People are willing to pay up, so I suspect the price to skyrocket.
But what's your opinion?

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
Re: 4th Series Proof Sheet
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2017, 05:00:04 PM »
See my thread I started about the 12th series sheet something suspicious going on with that bidding.  Comparing proof sheets to regular issue sheets really is apples to oranges anyway.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline NationalSpittoon

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2017, 02:09:14 PM »
I do not see your thread.

Offline Tom Keen

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2017, 03:23:13 PM »
I see the 4th series proof sheet is at $361 or something around that range. I did bid at $150 and got outbid immediately, but it doesn't matter.
How much do you think this sheet will go for? To put it into perspective, someone paid over 1 grand on a 12th sheet. Not saying that it was smart, but that still shows the market, right? People are willing to pay up, so I suspect the price to skyrocket.
But what's your opinion?
Does this proof sheet provide any info not already know about cards included in the set and such?  Doesn't seem so.  That might lower the luster of the sheet.

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2017, 04:44:45 PM »
Does this proof sheet provide any info not already know about cards included in the set and such?  Doesn't seem so.  That might lower the luster of the sheet.
When topps vault first sold it, it was a huge deal. It not only has the 'lost' Winsome card, but also shows that 10th series Pepto Dismal was an alternate title.

anything