Author Topic: Buying Neil Camera OS4 Sketches  (Read 21758 times)

Offline quas

Re: Buying Neil Camera OS4 Sketches
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2016, 04:59:20 AM »
I'll now expand my horizons and consider purchasing any OLDS4 sketch cards anyone would care to make available.....particularly Camera, Smokin' Joe, Wheaton, Brower, and Barrett.  Contact me, send me a scan!   :great:

Just refreshing this Buy Request sketch since it's been a while since the last post.........still looking......... ;)
Marc

Offline quas

« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2017, 06:11:29 AM »
It's now been over a year since my last posting on this, and with 50th Anniversary coming up in just a few weeks and the possibility that folks could use a bit of extra cash to buy collector/hobby boxes, I'm renewing my buy request for Old School 4 sketch cards..............not just Neil Camera although his and Smokin' Joe's are still the preference, but rather I'll consider all...................just send me pics of what you'd make available and I'll respond pronto!  :great:
Marc

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2017, 06:25:40 AM »
It's now been over a year since my last posting on this, and with 50th Anniversary coming up in just a few weeks and the possibility that folks could use a bit of extra cash to buy collector/hobby boxes, I'm renewing my buy request for Old School 4 sketch cards..............not just Neil Camera although his and Smokin' Joe's are still the preference, but rather I'll consider all...................just send me pics of what you'd make available and I'll respond pronto!  :great:

will do sir... :-[

Offline quas

« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2017, 05:36:48 PM »
will do sir... :-[

Ready any time you are!   :D
Marc

Offline quas

« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2017, 06:07:40 AM »
One more time renewing my request for OLDS4 sketch cards by the artists noted above!

Also looking for an OLDS5 sketch of a Fatina by Fred Wheaton.

Thanks!  :)

Marc

It's been over a year since I last refreshed this request, so it's time to refresh it again.  If you have any OLDS4 sketch cards you'd consider making available for purchase (or possibly a trade, depending on what you're looking for), from Neil Camera, Smokin' Joe, Fred Wheaton, Pat Barrett, Jason Brower, Brent Engstrom, or Jay Lynch, please send me a PM!

Thanks!
Marc
Marc

Offline quas

« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2019, 11:24:26 AM »
It's been over 3 years since I last refreshed this request, so it's time to refresh it again.  If you have any OLDS4 sketch cards you'd consider making available for purchase (or possibly a trade, depending on what you're looking for), from Neil Camera, Smokin' Joe, Fred Wheaton, Pat Barrett, Jason Brower, Brent Engstrom, or Jay Lynch, please send me a PM!

Thanks!
Marc
Marc

Offline quas

« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2023, 06:15:45 AM »
Yet one more time refreshing my request, now 3 years old, for anyone having Old School 4 sketches they would care to sell or trade - particularly those by artists Camera, Smokin' Joe, Wheaton, Brower, and Barrett.

Thanks!   Marc

Marc

anything