Author Topic: WP Print-on-Demand Bulk Buyer's Club  (Read 142224 times)

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
Re: WP Print-on-Demand Bulk Buyer's Club
« Reply #315 on: April 20, 2017, 06:59:49 AM »
WAS SHE PART OF 50TH WP ARTISTS - HOPE NOT!!
Yes, she was a big part of the 50th, and did a large number of pieces in the last several sets. I posted my thoughts on her work in the 2014 and 2015 sets.
I personally feel her work is destroying both the Wacky and GPK brands with poor quality work.

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #316 on: April 20, 2017, 08:07:33 AM »
Yes, she was a big part of the 50th, and did a large number of pieces in the last several sets. I posted my thoughts on her work in the 2014 and 2015 sets.
I personally feel her work is destroying both the Wacky and GPK brands with poor quality work.

I couldn't agree more...i was looking for your 50th master checklist link so see if her name was on the list - thx - hopefully Topps gets the message... :'( :'( :'(

Offline Baked Bears

« Reply #317 on: April 20, 2017, 09:14:54 AM »
Well, this is a dilemma. Lots to think about, with several points for everyone to consider.

I'll hop back on the forum tonight.  The only thing that worries me is what I'll find in Topps' 24 hour listing between now and then.  Maybe a prayer to Norm and Jay will help.

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #318 on: April 20, 2017, 09:28:15 AM »
Increment 7 - week 1 underway

4 cards today, 11 card balance

Very reluctant purchase today - with some good discussion in the '24 hour' Thread regarding the appropriateness and quality of these 4 cards as 'Wacky Packages'.
All of these were produced by JungHwa Im. (if I'm not mistaken)
Her recent cards - like yesterday's Puma ad and the movie ticket - have become the lowest selling cards yet - at just 168.

Which means that our 20 card bulk buys yesterday were a noticable percentage of their sales!

Money talks, and I think we could send a strong signal to Topps that fans don't support her work or these half-baked ideas, if we chose at this point to stop buying cards done by her.
We would continue to buy the great pieces from Dave Gross, Neil Camera, Smokin' Joe, Joe Grossberg, Brent Engstrom, Joe Simko, et al. - showing that fans do support these Print on Demand cards - as long as they have the high quality artwork, with strong concepts, that the Wacky brand has been known for.

This would be a huge and surely controversial change to what we've been doing, but we reached the point today where it's clearly time for the Club to discuss the continued purchasing of cards done by JungHwa Im.
I'd like to hear what everyone has to say.

I have mixed feelings. I am not a fan of a lot of the titles this artist has produced. But if the club does not purchase them, I will probably purchase on my own for completeness. I would rather be purchasing these at club price rather than full price.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 11:44:26 AM by sco(o)t »
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline Brian Mc

« Reply #319 on: April 20, 2017, 04:31:06 PM »
I have mixed feelings. I am not a fan of a lot of the titles this artist has produced. But if the club does not purchase them, I will probably purchase on my own for completeness. I would rather be purchasing these at club price rather than full price.

I'm with Scot. Her work is abysmal, but I want all of the cards - not just the ones I think are cool. They're official, they have bulk pricing, so they're in, IMO.

Hey, is EVERY OS Wacky awesome? No. Are they in your collection? Yes.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 08:42:06 AM by Brian Mc »
Brian Mc

• Administrator
« Reply #320 on: April 20, 2017, 06:21:21 PM »
Increment 7 - week 1

4 cards today, only 7 card balance.
Very high burn rate this week.

1  Donald's Easter Surprise Basket
2  Fuma Ad
3  Fan Down Ticket
4  Dump Steaks
5  DNC Inter-Office Memo
6  The Hate of the Furious
7  Grumpaldo Rivera
8 MAKE THE DEPRESSION GREAT AGAIN HAT
9 BAFFLESHIP
10 BIG MESS HOT CHOCOLATE
11 BAZONGA GUM

Increment 6 Week

Still just 5 cards in hand. Hoped I could bring some sets to the Show, but that's not happening.
They're taking more than the quoted "3-5 business days to ship".

1   MR. TOUPEE HEAD
2   HOMEMADE SLIME SCIENCE KIT
3   SEVEN SPIES RUSSIAN DRESSING
4   NEURAFINK
5   $1 MILLION GOLD COIN

6   THANK DONALD DUMP AD
7   TURFS MOVIE POSTER
8   RISKY BOARD GAME
9   DIVIDED AIRLINES AD
10 POWER-HUNGRY RANGERS
11 PROTESTI

Offline Baked Bears

« Reply #321 on: April 20, 2017, 06:40:51 PM »
Wait (Part 1)

I suggest that we wait.

("What?" the other forum members cried.  "What an idiot!  This lunatic rants and raves on and on and on the night before, and now he suggests that we simply wait?")

Yes, I suggest we wait.  Right now, the BBC is divided into two camps, which, for purposes of clarification, I will call the "completists" and the "dissidents."  At the moment, we are smack in the middle of another increment.  I don't think it would be fair or respectful to the completists if the dissidents voted to stop purchasing specific cards at this point.  Moreover, I believe it would shatter and destroy their expectations.  If a change is to occur, I suggest it occur between increments.

Completists and Dissidents

Being we are divided into two groups, if one group wins, the other must lose - and I don't think anyone here wants to see that happen.

I would suggest the following...

Divide the BBC into two distinct camps.  The completists will receive all of the Wacky titles in a given increment, while the dissidents will only receive select titles.  Of course, this would mean a little more work for Patrick, but not too much work.  (Sorry for speaking of you in the third person again, Patrick.)  By way of illustration, if the group were to be divided as thus:

Completists: 8
Dissidents: 12

Patrick could then keep the completists' bank at 18, and, say, the dissidents' bank at 14.  The same thing, always, week after week after week.  One group will get charged one figure, the second group another figure.  One group will receive all of the Wacky titles, the second group will receive a portion of the titles.  This would be entirely up to Patrick, though.  I only suggest it because, from what I've seen, Patrick is very methodical, a problem solver, and I don't believe this would present a great challenge to him.

(Mind, I'm not trying to stick everything on poor Patrick.  If necessary, I could take over one of camps.)

If the dissidents choose to eliminate some titles from the bimonthly increments, it must be understood that we go along with and respect Patrick's decisions as to what titles are purchased and what titles are ignored.  We cannot haunt and PM him everyday, saying, "Get this title!" or "Don't buy that title!"  The decision must be Patrick's, and his alone.  Personally, I have faith and confidence in his judgment.  And if, by chance, an "ignored" title jumps out at me that I simply "cannot live without," it will be up to me to purchase that title on my own.  Patrick is pretty good about making our purchases within the first few hours.  That leaves more than ample time for anyone to make any additional purchases on their own.

Wait (Part 2)

I also suggest we wait to see what changes Topps has in store for us being "Trumpocracy: The First 100 Days" is coming to a close.  Before we make any great changes, let us first see what happens.  During the past few months, I received great titles and piss-poor titles.  I don't think another week of two is going to make that much of a difference.

My Decision

Although I am a completist, and it really bugs me not to be, I am joining the dissidents.  To be honest, I wish that Topps had never put me in this position - but I must face reality.

Postscript

I can rant and rave from my armchair all I want, but to be honest, it is highly unlikely that I will ever be able to paint some of the figures that JungHwa Im paints.  What's more, during the past few years, her work has also improved.  You can tell the difference between her rushed titles and the titles she obviously spent more time on.  It's just this damned, unrelenting, 24 hour "thumbscrew" business that Topps is continuously applying to its writers and artists.  It's the same old "quantity" vs "quality" thing - along with the one result it always yields: an inferior product.  And when the inferior product is just 10% or 5% of the original product, something is very, very wrong.  And, yes, I agree.  A message must be sent to Topps.  And if some artists are shunned, then they are shunned.  It was their decision to sell out and produce rushed, inferior work.  Just the other day, an artist was saying how he had spent the entire weekend working on one title.  Probably morning, noon, and night.  But, you know what?  That's what it often takes: sacrifice.  And I believe a true artist, a committed artist, a devoted artist, would rather sacrifice his or her own effort and time  - in fact, its probably not even a choice - than sacrifice their art, the very creation to which they have given birth.  They are going to take the time to add that extra brushstroke that may not even be noticed.  They may not want to, but they have to.  That is their nature; It's in their blood.  And that's what gives us the artists that Patrick mentioned earlier, the artists who we respect and admire - and deservedly so.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 06:45:06 PM by Baked Bears »

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #322 on: April 20, 2017, 07:22:04 PM »
Agreed

• Administrator
« Reply #323 on: April 20, 2017, 08:27:29 PM »
I couldn't agree more...i was looking for your 50th master checklist link so see if her name was on the list - thx - hopefully Topps gets the message... :'( :'( :'(
I had been putting off filling in the list of artists in the Master List, as it was going to be dispiriting to see just exactly how many had been handed over to JungHwa Im again.

Master List is now updated.
Artist totals are at the top
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 05:42:11 AM by Fanatical_and_Sickly »

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #324 on: April 20, 2017, 08:40:07 PM »
I apologize for busting in, but the voyeur in me would like to see this woman, JungHwa Im.

It appears she keeps a very low profile. Has anyone ever seen a photo of this artist, or met her? 

Offline Baked Bears

« Reply #325 on: April 21, 2017, 05:48:58 AM »
Boy, some days I am just such a complete bonehead - solid skull through and through!  Please ignore my suggestion above about two separate camps of the Bulk Buyers Club.  I woke up this morning and instantly realized what should have been obvious: the club only works if we have numbers of 10 or 20 per order.  Sorry!

Offline Baked Bears

« Reply #326 on: April 21, 2017, 06:14:28 AM »
I had been putting off filling in the list of artists in the Master List, as it was going to be dispiriting to see just exactly how many had been handed over to JungHwa Im again.

Master List is now updated.
Artist totals are at the top

25% of the titles?  Why?  What's going on?

When I first saw the 50th set, in particular the "Cereals" and "50th Anniversary subset," I sighed and thought, "Well, Topps must be adding a few new artists to its stable.  I really don't care for their seemingly "inexperienced" works, but it is what it is."  Now I find that I am completely mistaken - there are no new artists at all!  Moreover, I would have never have imagined how skewed things were!

Offline Kook

« Reply #327 on: April 21, 2017, 06:27:59 AM »
I apologize for busting in, but the voyeur in me would like to see this woman, JungHwa Im.

It appears she keeps a very low profile. Has anyone ever seen a photo of this artist, or met her?

Here's a little info along with an email address in the article:

http://gpknews.com/2016/09/10-questions-with-garbage-pail-kids-artist-junghwa-im/

• Administrator
« Reply #328 on: April 21, 2017, 07:12:36 AM »
25% of the titles?  Why?  What's going on?

When I first saw the 50th set, in particular the "Cereals" and "50th Anniversary subset," I sighed and thought, "Well, Topps must be adding a few new artists to its stable.  I really don't care for their seemingly "inexperienced" works, but it is what it is."  Now I find that I am completely mistaken - there are no new artists at all!  Moreover, I would have never have imagined how skewed things were!
that's the thing, as you point out, it hasn't been a number of new artists coming in, but the same one, going back to ANS10 at least.
The 2015 set is similar with 38 of the 110 from her.
And if you go back to the ANS11 and the 2014 sets, when the sets were smaller at 55, you'll see that she did nearly half of the titles.
The percentage is skewed far too high for both the Wacky and GPK brands that have relied on strong eye-catching artwork with a solid sense of realism as a main selling point of the cards.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 07:58:02 AM by Fanatical_and_Sickly »

Offline Kook

« Reply #329 on: April 21, 2017, 08:54:49 AM »
that's the thing, as you point out, it hasn't been a number of new artists coming in, but the same one, going back to ANS10 at least.
The 2015 set is similar with 38 of the 110 from her.
And if you go back to the ANS11 and the 2014 sets, when the sets were smaller at 55, you'll see that she did nearly half of the titles.
The percentage is skewed far too high for both the Wacky and GPK brands that have relied on strong eye-catching artwork with a solid sense of realism as a main selling point of the cards.

As they say in the software business - cheap, fast, good. You can pick 2. Looks like that may apply here as well.

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #330 on: April 24, 2017, 01:10:01 PM »
Here's a little info along with an email address in the article:

http://gpknews.com/2016/09/10-questions-with-garbage-pail-kids-artist-junghwa-im/

Totally agree with F&S - is she married to Colin ? Who now runs or controls the WP OUTPUT AT TOPPS? Why such a newbie little talent artist as the first full time female artist at topps? Really pathetic - especially what they CHARGE FOR THESE - f*cking crazy!! LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMER BASE TOPPS !! Ok off my soap box !!

• Administrator
« Reply #331 on: April 25, 2017, 06:07:29 AM »
Forgot to mention this over the weekend as I was distracted by the show...
Just an FYI that after we bought the 4 cards last Thursday, that we have now collectively saved ourselves over $10,000 versus paying the full price for the cards since the start of the Club.
$10,000 !!
Seems incredible.

Offline quas

« Reply #332 on: April 25, 2017, 06:27:35 AM »
Just an FYI that after we bought the 4 cards last Thursday, that we have now collectively saved ourselves over $10,000 versus paying the full price for the cards since the start of the Club.
$10,000 !!
Seems incredible.

Fantastic!!  Thanks again Patrick for all you've done, and it was great meeting you in person at the Philly show!

Marc
Marc

Offline Brian Mc

« Reply #333 on: April 25, 2017, 04:33:10 PM »
$10,000 !!
Seems incredible.

Don't let Topps know. They'll cut us off!  :P

Thanks again, Patrick!
Brian Mc

• Administrator
« Reply #334 on: April 25, 2017, 05:07:51 PM »
Increment 7 - week 2 underway

4 cards today, only 3 card balance.
Very high burn rate continues.
Club funds will be in the red after tomorrow.
Everyone expect a much larger payment due this weekend!

1   DONALD'S EASTER SURPRISE BASKET
2   FUMA AD
3   FAN DOWN TICKET

4   DUMP STEAKS
5   DNC INTER-OFFICE MEMO
6   THE HATE OF THE FURIOUS
7   GRUMPALDO RIVERA - DAMN! ALBUM COVER
8   MAKE THE DEPRESSION GREAT AGAIN HAT
9   BAFFLESHIP
11 BAZONGA GUM
12 UNICAPPUCCINO
13 PUZZLER ALPHABET SOUP
14 HAMMY-LET
15 TEED OFF TATER TOTS

Increment 6

This one is running late.
2 cards to go still, and I'm already receiving cards from Increment 7 above.
Tracking number shows it's hung up in Florida. It should of been here by yesterday.
I wonder what Topps will do if the shipment is actually lost?

1   MR. TOUPEE HEAD
4   NEURAFINK
5   $1 MILLION GOLD COIN
6   THANK DONALD DUMP AD
7   TURFS MOVIE POSTER

8   RISKY BOARD GAME
9   DIVIDED AIRLINES AD
10 POWER-HUNGRY RANGERS
11 PROTESTI

Offline Choke_Wagon

• Yeeeeeeeee-ha!
« Reply #335 on: April 25, 2017, 10:22:44 PM »

I hate to say this but her artwork on the 50th was not that great and border on amateur. The computer execution on these gags were just plain bad. It totally took away from the charm and passion put into past series. From what Ive read, she has not been there too long either.

There is something to be said about hand painting a wacky then totally resorting to computer rendering. I know for small type its totally needed and makes sense, but not for the overall graphics.

• Administrator
« Reply #336 on: April 26, 2017, 05:09:31 PM »
Increment 7 - week 2 underway

5 cards today, -2 card balance.
Very high release rate continues.

2   FUMA AD
3   FAN DOWN TICKET

4   DUMP STEAKS
9   BAFFLESHIP
11 BAZONGA GUM
12 UNICAPPUCCINO
13 PUZZLER ALPHABET SOUP
14 HAMMY-LET
15 TEED OFF TATER TOTS
16 CUSHY BULLET PROOF VEST
17 EPA PRESS RELEASE
18 SNICKER
19 BOSS HACKING HEADPHONES
20 THE X-TREMELY OLD FOLKS

Increment 6

Package with cards 8 & 9 still hung up in Florida.
I'll talk with topps.com support about this tomorrow morning.

1   MR. TOUPEE HEAD
4   NEURAFINK
5   $1 MILLION GOLD COIN
6   THANK DONALD DUMP AD
7   TURFS MOVIE POSTER

8   RISKY BOARD GAME
9   DIVIDED AIRLINES AD
10 POWER-HUNGRY RANGERS
11 PROTESTI

Offline Choke_Wagon

• Yeeeeeeeee-ha!
« Reply #337 on: April 26, 2017, 06:21:01 PM »
While the output remains high, the gags, content, execution are piss poor. This really gives the Wacky brand a black eye. Apart from some great executions from Neil, this overall has been a dire series. I keep having some hope for some good ones but it gets worse with time.

Seriously folks, these are not the Wackys we love. Its like a group of people up in Topps sitting around and making stuff up without any proper brainstorming, slapping some stuff in Photoshop and cranking it out for $10. Its really sad state they we are the relative minority that has to see this stuff pass off as funny Wacky's

« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 06:28:16 PM by Choke_Wagon »

• Administrator
« Reply #338 on: April 27, 2017, 06:07:03 AM »
Increment 6

Package with cards 8 & 9 recovered from the Twilight Zone early this morning, and are now on their way from Florida.
Should get them Friday.
No need to talk with topps.com support this morning. Whew!

Looking ahead, Increment 7 is going to have too many cards for a single packet. Since Increment 6 hasn't gone out yet, and it only has 11 cards, I'm going to wait until I get a few more from I7 and include them in the I6 packet to balance the two in size. This will delay the I6 package by a few days. Apologies, but this is the best option.

Online RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #339 on: April 27, 2017, 06:38:57 AM »
Increment 6

Package with cards 8 & 9 recovered from the Twilight Zone early this morning, and are now on their way from Florida.
Should get them Friday.
No need to talk with topps.com support this morning. Whew!

Looking ahead, Increment 7 is going to have too many cards for a single packet. Since Increment 6 hasn't gone out yet, and it only has 11 cards, I'm going to wait until I get a few more from I7 and include them in the I6 packet to balance the two in size. This will delay the I6 package by a few days. Apologies, but this is the best option.

Whatever works the best for you is fine with me.

Offline Brian Mc

« Reply #340 on: April 27, 2017, 09:39:36 AM »

Looking ahead, Increment 7 is going to have too many cards for a single packet. Since Increment 6 hasn't gone out yet, and it only has 11 cards, I'm going to wait until I get a few more from I7 and include them in the I6 packet to balance the two in size. This will delay the I6 package by a few days.

Makes sense.  :great:
Brian Mc

• Administrator
« Reply #341 on: April 27, 2017, 04:04:48 PM »
Increment 7 - week 2 - we can only hope it is done!!

6 cards today, -8 card balance.
Yuge deluge of cards.
Hoping for no Friday surprise, but it is the end of 'The First 100 Days' this weekend, so you never know.

2   FUMA AD
3   FAN DOWN TICKET

4   DUMP STEAKS
9   BAFFLESHIP
11 BAZONGA GUM
12 UNICAPPUCCINO
13 PUZZLER ALPHABET SOUP
14 HAMMY-LET
15 TEED OFF TATER TOTS
17 EPA PRESS RELEASE
18 SNICKER
21 ONE CARD GAME
22 ALTERNATIVE IVANKA DUMP CLOTHING
23 ROT PRUITTS PESTICIDE
24 SUSAN'S HALF-COOKED RICE
25 SCRIBBLE SCRABBLE
26 DIET MOUNTAIN DE-MENTIA

Increment 6

All cards now in hand finally!

1   MR. TOUPEE HEAD
4   NEURAFINK
5   $1 MILLION GOLD COIN
6   THANK DONALD DUMP AD
7   TURFS MOVIE POSTER
8   RISKY BOARD GAME
9   DIVIDED AIRLINES AD
10 POWER-HUNGRY RANGERS
11 PROTESTI

Offline Baked Bears

« Reply #342 on: April 27, 2017, 06:19:26 PM »
Increment 7 - week 2 - we can only hope it is done!!

-8 card balance.

Hoping for no Friday surprise

Bloody -8 card balance!  I'm down on my knees praying for no Friday surprise!  (This, coming from the selfsame idiot who suggested we wait this latest increment out before arriving at a final boycott decision.  Where on earth was my head?  I know what I'm thinking of now, though: What that 26 card list would like with a "few" titles shaven off.)

Meanwhile, somewhere on the shores of the Caribbean, Bigtomi (with cool margarita in hand) rests comfortably in his wicker peacock chair, leisurely looking over the few select, quality Wackys he has purchased, all of the while thinking to himself that, perhaps, just perhaps, with all of the money he has saved, he might be able to hire yet another beautiful island girl to fan him with a large palm frond...

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #343 on: April 28, 2017, 09:11:25 AM »
Meanwhile, somewhere on the shores of the Caribbean, Bigtomi (with cool margarita in hand) rests comfortably in his wicker peacock chair, leisurely looking over the few select, quality Wackys he has purchased, all of the while thinking to himself that, perhaps, just perhaps, with all of the money he has saved, he might be able to hire yet another beautiful island girl to fan him with a large palm frond...
Just don't tell my wife and I'll have the island girl fan you, too...to alleviate the steam coming from your ears, LOL.

Offline Baked Bears

« Reply #344 on: April 30, 2017, 08:37:38 AM »
Just don't tell my wife and I'll have the island girl fan you, too...to alleviate the steam coming from your ears, LOL.

Mums the word.  And thanks for your generosity!  Much appreciated!  Getting to be so much steam, I can't even see clearly.  (And Patrick still has yet to send out the latest bills.  Time to start digging between the sofa cushions, searching behind the car seats, checking the change slots of vending machines, visiting blind beggars, you know, those sorts of enterprising things.)

Online RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #345 on: April 30, 2017, 09:20:12 AM »
Mums the word.  And thanks for your generosity!  Much appreciated!  Getting to be so much steam, I can't even see clearly.  (And Patrick still has yet to send out the latest bills.  Time to start digging between the sofa cushions, searching behind the car seats, checking the change slots of vending machines, visiting blind beggars, you know, those sorts of enterprising things.)

I was packing up old clothes for charity and found $520.  I used it to buy a new TV and Blu-Ray player after the fire.  You check your old jeans and jacket pockets, and I'll check my couch and car........

• Administrator
« Reply #346 on: April 30, 2017, 10:45:09 AM »
And Patrick still has yet to send out the latest bills. 
Goon squads are being prepped and will be on their way soon.

Did I say goon squads? I meant PMs.

Offline Baked Bears

« Reply #347 on: April 30, 2017, 11:33:26 AM »
Goon squads are being prepped and will be on their way soon.

Did I say goon squads? I meant PMs.

Hey, Sharkie.

I can understand you wanting your money, brother, but did you have to send ghoul scouts?  One of them just smacked me upside my jaw with a box of "Thing Mints" in my own living room!  Teeth and cookie crumbs everywhere!

Then, to make matters even worse, they sneer and tell me, "You owe us for a box of cookies, pal," stroll up to my binder of '67 die-cuts, punch a few out, lick and slap 'em on their green uniforms, and then add, "How do you like our new merit badges, punk?"

Cut me a little slack, here, man!  You'll get your money!

« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 11:36:38 AM by Baked Bears »

Offline Baked Bears

« Reply #348 on: April 30, 2017, 11:41:01 AM »
I was packing up old clothes for charity and found $520.

Lucky duck!

Now you already have enough to pay for a third of our next increment!

• Administrator
« Reply #349 on: May 01, 2017, 04:56:38 PM »
Increment 8

The big experiment starts tomorrow...

Increment 7

8 cards received today.
So many cards that they had to send them in a box!

2   FUMA AD
3   FAN DOWN TICKET
4   DUMP STEAKS
9   BAFFLESHIP
11 BAZONGA GUM

12 UNICAPPUCCINO
13 PUZZLER ALPHABET SOUP
14 HAMMY-LET
15 TEED OFF TATER TOTS
17 EPA PRESS RELEASE
18 SNICKER
21 ONE CARD GAME
22 ALTERNATIVE IVANKA DUMP CLOTHING
23 ROT PRUITTS PESTICIDE
24 SUSAN'S HALF-COOKED RICE
25 SCRIBBLE SCRABBLE
26 DIET MOUNTAIN DE-MENTIA

Increment 6

Shipped out today! Includes the first 7 of Increment 7 as well.
If you'd like your tracking #, let me know.

anything