Author Topic: Topps Wacky Packages Available for 24 Hours Only  (Read 233273 times)

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
Re: Topps Wacky Packages Available for 24 Hours Only
« Reply #700 on: May 20, 2017, 07:28:16 AM »
Lovely - and I assume because they were POD they can't correct them.
Seems like it'd be incredibly easy to churn out corrected copies using digital files. But would they?
I have no idea if this would even be considered defective by their definition?
And if it was, would they just be replaced by the latest online card instead and not the original image?

"The Topps Company will replace any Topps produced card that is determined to be damaged or defective from any current-year product (only), while supplies last. Topps will send a replacement of similar value (same card not guaranteed)."

Offline Baked Bears

« Reply #701 on: May 20, 2017, 04:57:46 PM »
So here's the big question concerning the online sets. Let's say there was a normal Wacky Packages card up for the day. Does that sell better than a Trump card? They were regularly selling between 200-300 for quite awhile. Once Jungwha started doing the majority of them they've dropped to roughly 110-150. So...is it the art, the subject matter, both?

So let's say a card like this appeared.

Would it sell better or does it need Trump to get a base of at least 100. I wonder if there is a base that buys it BECAUSE of Trump and the remaining people are the normal fan base. Is it 100 or so WITH Trump and also 100 or so WITHOUT Trump. It's no longer 200+ without one or the another. That's the question.

So here's the big question concerning the online sets. Let's say there was a normal Wacky Packages card up for the day. Does that sell better than a Trump card? They were regularly selling between 200-300 for quite awhile. Once Jungwha started doing the majority of them they've dropped to roughly 110-150. So...is it the art, the subject matter, both?

I would say, yes, it is the "quickie" artwork.  A quickie (as we know) tends to get the job done, yet still leaves one feeling unsatisfied, yearning for something more and/or better.  And yes, it is probably also the subject matter - or more to the point, the stale subject matter that is no longer new and novel.  As many have already pointed out, we've been "Trumped" to death.  I also believe that two other factors came in to play.  1) In the beginning, many people believed that these PoD sets would be somewhat short-lived (as opposed to infinite) or just few titles, a few nice surprises popping up here and there, nothing more.  But then it got to the point where we saw 26 cards in a two week period!  2) The cards are just too bloody expensive!  After shelling out hundreds of dollars (particularly, in my case, before the Bulk Buyers Club,) one was spending the equivalent of a phone, gas, and/or electric bill every month.  Thus, I would say that many factors have come in to play: 1) the high prices, 2) the repetitive political subject matter 3) the "infinite" sets, and 4) the diminished artwork and so-called "humor."

Would it sell better or does it need Trump to get a base of at least 100. I wonder if there is a base that buys it BECAUSE of Trump and the remaining people are the normal fan base. Is it 100 or so WITH Trump and also 100 or so WITHOUT Trump. It's no longer 200+ without one or the another. That's the question.

I would say that there is a base of card collectors, though not necessarily WP collectors, that not only buys the cards because of Trump, but also because of the political/current event items as well.  (I think these people would purchase the cards whether they said "Wacky Packages" on them or not.)  I would also say there is a base that buys the cards simply because they are Wacky Packages.  Thus, we have two extremes.  I might also suggest that there is a "middle" base that buys the cards because of the Trump/political/current events themes AND because they are also WP.  I fall into the latter two categories, though not the first.  Most of the time, I could care less about political humor.  (But that's just me.)  I do purchase these cards, though - even if I didn't really care for them - primarily because they say "Wacky Packages" on them (for what that is now worth) which puts me in the exclusive WP category. But then there are some cards I purchase - my favorite being "Donopoly" - specifically because of the political/WP connections.  This title just couldn't work without the political aspect.  So, although you might alienate SOME members of either extreme group by including or excluding Trump, I believe most of the PoD purchasers fall somewhat into the middle group.

I sense you posted your queries because you are in the process of formulating an argument, for WP in general, for Topps, perhaps, and/or also for yourself.  What sells? VS What doesn't sell?  Would "Chips Destroy" sell as it is?  I'm certain.  (Like others stated, I would buy this title in a heartbeat.)  Would it sell more, though, if the mad scientist was President Trump (or if the evil morsels had Trump hair?)  In all honesty - and I'm kicking myself as I write this - I would say, "Yes."  It would give it a "current, up-to-date edge."  But, I also think it would sell just as well if the mad scientist wasn't Trump, but maybe a scientist representative of a large corporation of today - a corporation that has spawned something evil out of vats of strange, controversial additives and preservatives with lengthy, unpronounceable names.  The "Pack to the Future" subset took a similar approach in 2011 with "DNAnimals" and "Polar Spring."  I could be mistaken, however I believe that either of these titles could easily fit into the "Network Spews" set today as the ideas behind them are current, part and parcel of our modern age.  As it stands, the sketch "Chips Destroy" is a "traditional" WP.  With a few alterations, perhaps even one line of additional text, it could also easily have that "current edge."  (And you wouldn't need Trump.)

After much thinking, I believe that, yes, many people (and Topps) are looking for something fresh and up-to-date.  THIS DOESN'T NECESSARILY MEAN POLITICAL, THOUGH.  There are many, many, many other ideas out there, right now.  One just has to attune oneself to search for inspiration in different places  (which can be a pain, perhaps, but not impossible.)  Just as Jay Lynch searched the supermarkets, etc. for ideas in the past, one would also have to do the same today - as well as searching the latest news and periodicals for tie-ins.  The world of science and technology always seems to be offering up new and interesting "sensations."  And then then are some things, though forever changing, that are always current: Automobiles, blockbusters, and television programs, for example.  (The "LEGGO BOOTMAN" title sold well, did it not?)  I would think at this particular point in time, we could have a new WP - I mean, Network Spews - movie title once a week from now until September.  (The parody could be a take on the actual movie, itself, or a product could be parodied so as to incorporate elements of the movie.  "Alien: Covenant" was just released.  With a little thought, I'm sure one could come up with a parody.  Just off of the top of my head, how about "alien bacon" instead of "Canadian bacon?"  Perhaps an alien could be curled up inside a egg, cheese, and alien bacon muffin - or have the top peeling back, like an alien egg pod?  Or perhaps cage-free alien eggs?)   I also think "broader" controversial topics perhaps might work better (as opposed to daily news items.)  For example, global warming, fracking, oil pipelines, cloning, etc..  These topics are not just here today, gone tomorrow - such as somebody carrying a can of &$#%ing Pepsi, I mean, honestly! (Just thinking about that title begins to get me rattled!) - but with us to stay for the foreseeable future.  Also, such topics are very well-known to most people (more familiar, say, then the latest, overnight country pop singer.)  Lastly, even if something is old school - such as the band E.L.O - as we so recently saw, opportunities often arise in which to create brand new parodies out of the old that people can connect with in today's world.  As I said, fresh ideas are out there.  We just have to look in different places for them.  And the world of politics is just a very small piece of the iceberg.  If we really, really must keep things current and cutting edge, I say forget "Trumpocracy" and focus more on "Network Spews."

(Hope I wasn't too wordy!)

« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 06:52:58 AM by Baked Bears »

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #702 on: May 20, 2017, 06:28:50 PM »
(Hope I wasn't too wordy!)
[loud buzzer sound, a la Family Feud]    ;D

Offline Baked Bears

« Reply #703 on: May 20, 2017, 06:57:03 PM »
[loud buzzer sound, a la Family Feud]    ;D

Yes, and then a long shepherd's crook sneaks out and suddenly yanks me offstage!

• Administrator
« Reply #704 on: May 21, 2017, 08:03:41 AM »
Sales numbers for Wednesday and Thursday just got posted this morning

I thought Martian would beat Top Secret, but both outsold the Im piece by ~100, so that is awesome. Hopefully this will be seen for what it is - quality wackys can still sell decent numbers.

W  13 REASONS IT DOESN’T MAKE SENSE (Im) - 102
Th  TOP SECRET (Camera) - 204
Th  VIEW MARTIAN (Camera) - 200

and Wednesday saw the lowest seller yet - the much talked about Im piece "TRENDY SOCKS TRUDEAU" GPK - at a mere 76.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 08:15:58 AM by Fanatical_and_Sickly »

Online Joe G.

« Reply #705 on: May 21, 2017, 11:11:36 AM »
Patrick, interesting stuff.  If we relate this back to Dave Gross's initial questions it seems the answers are:

1) Yes, there is a Trump bump and it does seem to have a significant impact on sales.
2) The 200 range is the upper limit of non-Trump sales right now as a non-Trump card that had an extra push from collectors wanting to increase its sales, just reached that number.

So would a non-Trump classic Wacky reach the magic number of 200 every day?  This would seem to say no that only cards that get the extra push would.  It seems the range of 120 (Neil Camera's Seasick Mermaid Sloppiccino) to 154 (my Where's Richard) would be more likely. 

Offline Baked Bears

« Reply #706 on: May 21, 2017, 11:31:37 AM »
Patrick, interesting stuff.  If we relate this back to Dave Gross's initial questions it seems the answers are:

1) Yes, there is a Trump bump and it does seem to have a significant impact on sales.
2) The 200 range is the upper limit of non-Trump sales right now as a non-Trump card that had an extra push from collectors wanting to increase its sales, just reached that number.

So would a non-Trump classic Wacky reach the magic number of 200 every day?  This would seem to say no that only cards that get the extra push would.  It seems the range of 120 (Neil Camera's Seasick Mermaid Sloppiccino) to 154 (my Where's Richard) would be more likely.

But would something equally as "current" - besides Trump, himself - also make that leap?

Examples:

Texas Teeth Tacos - 226
Tillerson is Tired - 216
Chicken Fries - 203
Prince - 232
Diet De-Mentia - 210
Tater Tots - 211
Kellyanne's Microwave Camera - 240
Puzzler Soup - 277
Divided - 229
Baffleship - 201
Tales from Script - 278

Besides "Diet De-Mentia," The only common factor I see is that they are all current events.

(I would have thought artwork mattered, as well.  Guess not.  Honestly, it makes my head spin thinking about all of this 24 hour stuff.  As far as I see, there is no sense to it.  "De-Mentia" and "Kellyanne" both outsell "View Martian?" Really?  I don't get it.  I wish somebody who liked and purchased "De-Mentia" and "Kellyanne" for $9.99 would speak up and explain why, because I'm just not getting it.  I promise, I won't criticize.  In fact, I won't even reply back.  I would just like somebody to point out what I am obviously missing.  Thanks!)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 12:02:10 PM by Baked Bears »

Offline slamjim

• OLDS11 in late 2023!
« Reply #707 on: May 21, 2017, 12:03:47 PM »
But would something equally as "current" - besides Trump, himself - also make that leap?

Examples:

Texas Teeth Tacos - 226
Tillerson is Tired - 216
Chicken Fries - 203
Prince - 232
Diet De-Mentia - 210
Tater Tots - 211
Kellyanne's Microwave Camera - 240
Puzzler Soup - 277
Divided - 229
Baffleship - 201

Besides "Diet De-Mentia," The only common factor I see is that they are all current events.

(I would have thought artwork mattered, as well.  Guess not.  Honestly, it makes my head spin thinking about all of this 24 hour stuff.  As far as I see, there is no sense to it.  "De-Mentia" and "Kellyanne" both outsell "View Martian?" Really?  I don't get it.  I wish somebody who liked and purchased "De-Mentia" and "Kellyanne" for $9.99 would speak up and explain why, because I'm just not getting it.  I promise, I won't criticize.  In fact, I won't even reply back.  I would just like somebody to point out what I am obviously missing.  Thanks!)

Yes, but those were weeks ago. The drop has been steady each week because the artwork quality went down dramatically. The fact that two non-Im pieces did get to 200 is important and good news. We need to draw back people that completely tuned out over the last few months. If we can get the numbers back up to 250+, slow down to 3-6 a week we can have some real Wackys. Neil, Smokin Joe and I have been discussing this at great length and want to get these back on track for the fans (and for our own enjoyment). 100 sales is not going to cut it.

The fact of the matter is Topps screwed this up royally. We feel we can right this ship. Stop buying the crap cards and go all in on the real WPs and that will do it. I don;t mind some political cards as well as long as the gag is a real product and it's a good gag with good art.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 12:06:14 PM by slamjim »

Offline Baked Bears

« Reply #708 on: May 21, 2017, 12:22:19 PM »
Here, here, Dave, Joe, and Neil.  I applaud your concern and efforts - and will support them.

With all due respect, though, somebody is buying the crap cards.  Who?  For the life of me, I don't know.  And an even better question is your original question, "Why are they buying them?"  If we don't know who they are and why they are buying them, how do we influence them, an unknown, unseen, unheard entity - that just happens to like crap cards?

« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 12:25:05 PM by Baked Bears »

Offline slamjim

• OLDS11 in late 2023!
« Reply #709 on: May 21, 2017, 01:41:10 PM »
Here, here, Dave, Joe, and Neil.  I applaud your concern and efforts - and will support them.

With all due respect, though, somebody is buying the crap cards.  Who?  For the life of me, I don't know.  And an even better question is your original question, "Why are they buying them?"  If we don't know who they are and why they are buying them, how do we influence them, an unknown, unseen, unheard entity - that just happens to like crap cards?

I think it's more likely people who just want to complete the sets.

Offline drono

« Reply #710 on: May 21, 2017, 01:59:07 PM »
Neil, Smokin Joe and I have been discussing this at great length and want to get these back on track for the fans (and for our own enjoyment). 100 sales is not going to cut it.

I know that this is part of your livelihood, so I support by buying, but in the buyer's club at $4 each -- Thanks Patrick!  When Topps sells 100 of these, how much money do they make?  Let's pretend that 40 are purchased in lots of 20, so that's $80 x 2 and the rest are purchased at $10 each = 60 x $10.  That's about $760 for very low printing costs (maybe $10 total) plus whatever they pay you for the art.  A company like Topps isn't going to get rich at that rate, so I'm surprised they bother.  My fear is that they'll eliminate the bulk discount altogether, and we'll be back to paying $10.  I love your talent and your work, but that's too rich for me.

It reminds me of the days about 20 years ago when bungee jumping was so popular.  I went to a local fair that had a 50 foot crane and was selling tickets for $20 to jump off the crane.  We were there for about 5-6 hours and only saw a handful of people jump.  So they made about $100 a day.  If they'd sold the tickets for $10, I'm sure they would've had more than 10 people jump, and if they'd sold them for $5, the line probably would've been longer than the one for the fried Twinkies!  I don't know why Topps feels that they have to gouge the hard-core collectors like this.  Putting together a Wacky set of 5 per week and selling them for $10 would encourage much more people to buy.

Offline Brian Mc

« Reply #711 on: May 21, 2017, 02:11:50 PM »
I think it's more likely people who just want to complete the sets.

That's me. Sorry  :-[

The Im cards are mostly terrible, but I want the complete set. I suppose that makes me part of the problem :-\

I'm in complete agreement with you about how to right the ship, though.
Brian Mc

Offline slamjim

• OLDS11 in late 2023!
« Reply #712 on: May 21, 2017, 03:43:46 PM »
That's me. Sorry  :-[

The Im cards are mostly terrible, but I want the complete set. I suppose that makes me part of the problem :-\

I'm in complete agreement with you about how to right the ship, though.

I have an idea. Let's end Network Spews and the other current sets so everyone that wants them complete can have them complete then move on to the new ideas. Everyone wins!

Offline Baked Bears

« Reply #713 on: May 21, 2017, 04:32:52 PM »
I have an idea. Let's end Network Spews and the other current sets so everyone that wants them complete can have them complete then move on to the new ideas. Everyone wins!

I'm for it.  Now let us try to convince Topps...

Better yet, create a new, exclusive WP set.  Something brand new and radical.  Something we've never seen before.  Something that would make our jaws drop in awe.  Something that we would find listed under the WP heading on Topps's site.  Grab hold of the ship's wheel and set a course toward a tropical paradise.  Topps seems to favor the "cutting-edge" and "new" - so give them something new.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 05:54:58 PM by Baked Bears »

Offline Baked Bears

« Reply #714 on: May 21, 2017, 05:05:26 PM »
Like Brian, I'm sure there are others out there who wish to complete the sets, regardless of whether the parodies are topnotch or not.  I, myself, have spent good money on bonus cards in the past simply to complete a set - even if I wasn't that appreciative of a particular title I was purchasing.

I don't think completists fully account for what's going on with the 24 Hour cards, though.  ON May 11, the following cards were released:

"To Do List" - 110 purchased.
"Orange Giant" - 125 purchased.
"Dump Ketchup" - 117 purchased.

If the completists accounted for 110 sales, who purchased the other 15 "Orange Giant" cards? 

Only a mere six days later on May 17, "13 Reasons" was released - and sold 61 units.

Did 49 completists suddenly decide they weren't going to be completists anymore and drop out of the game - after investing so much for so long?  I find that highly unlikely.  Based upon the "13 Reasons" number of 61 units sold , I would say that the number of absolute, total, diehard completists is that number or less.  It would stand to reason, then, that six days before, at least 49 other people who weren't completists also purchased cards.

Again, why?  How about this?  They liked them.  It didn't matter if the artwork was different or the parodies didn't ring true to traditional WP.  The humor was current, and they related to them.  Maybe they aren't as "old school" and particular as many of us and are a bit more open-minded.  Would they admit that on this forum, on this thread?  I doubt it.  They'd get bashed - instantly (and possibly savagely.)  Although I, personally, did not care for the "Orange Giant" title (and the way in which it was rendered,) I'm sure there are WP fans that did appreciate it, could care less how it was rendered - or who rendered it - and added it to their collections.  (It is, after all, yet another variation on the Jolly Green Giant.)  I'd be willing to bet everything I ever had - and will have - that such is the case.

We're dealing with change, here - inevitable change - in attitude, generations, etc..  Personally, I don't think we're going to beat it.  I do think, though, that there are ways of tempering, that is, counterbalancing, it.

One another note, might the GPK collectors also factor into this, as well, being that is where Topps hatched this little enterprise?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 05:22:29 PM by Baked Bears »

Offline slamjim

• OLDS11 in late 2023!
« Reply #715 on: May 21, 2017, 05:32:18 PM »
Your number is off. It sold 102 not 61. It was card #61.

Offline Baked Bears

« Reply #716 on: May 21, 2017, 06:44:09 PM »
Your number is off. It sold 102 not 61. It was card #61.

You're right.  Sorry, and thanks for pointing out my mistake.

Mark the completists at about 100, then, being a few titles have sold below.  (Even so, I'd still make the bet that some people like certain titles regardless of what anyone else thinks.)

Don't know if you could finagle it, but it would be interesting to see what would happen if 3 similar - yet different - titles were all posted on Topps's sight the very same day.  These three titles would have to be basically the same product or something that definitely goes together, like a burger, fries, and soda or shake, for example.  A purposeful effort would also have to be made so one title does not outshine the others as far as gags go.  The burger parody would be a traditional WP.  The fries parody could feature Trump.  And the soda/shake parody could also feature Trump, however the artwork on this would be less developed and detailed than the former two titles.

The completists would HAVE TO BUY all three titles.  So, whatever the lowest number is, that would (presumably) represent the completists.  Any number above that, however, would give you an indication as to which titles are selling better:  Traditional WP, Trump WP, or the poorly rendered Trump parody. 

Would both Trumps outsell the traditional?  Would the better artwork outsell the poorly rendered artwork?  Would the traditional outsell the others?  It would be interesting to see - and probably answer some of your questions.  (I think the experiment would work even better if the products were basically the same, however I think you would have a harder time convincing Topps to post all three together on the same day.  Maybe one Turkey Hill vanilla, one Turkey Hill chocolate, and one Turkey Hill strawberry ice cream, being summer is around the corner?  Don't know.  Just a thought.) 

Also, if one artist did all three titles, that would eliminate any bias or favoritism as to any particular artist insofar as sales go.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 07:58:13 PM by Baked Bears »

Offline bwing

« Reply #717 on: May 22, 2017, 07:04:09 AM »
I WAS a completist until the "13 Reasons Why" card.

The quality of the art finally outweighed the need to "collect them all".

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #718 on: May 23, 2017, 02:15:37 AM »
Looking forward to a nice On-Demand "Reveal" later today.  Fingers crossed for brilliance....... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

• Administrator
« Reply #719 on: May 23, 2017, 10:02:55 AM »
Two Wackys today -

I may have to go buy one of those Fidget Spinners just to experience this new fad.

Hoggin’ Don’s Two Scoops - Neil Camera
Fidget Skinner - Robert Jimenez

« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 05:24:31 PM by Fanatical_and_Sickly »

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #720 on: May 23, 2017, 11:25:46 AM »
Two Wackys today -

I may have to go buy one of those Fidget Spinners just to experience this new fad.

Hoggin’ Don’s Two Scoops
Fidget Skinner

(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)

That is a really good example of a politically related WP, IMO. Great parody name that parallels the original. Of course, you have to be  familiar with the recent "two scoops" story in the news to appreciate it. Both of today's entries really fit the "NOW" emphasis of these cards, in a good way. Keep up the streak Topps!
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline quas

« Reply #721 on: May 23, 2017, 11:38:23 AM »
Do we know the identity of the artist(s)?
Marc

Online Joe G.

« Reply #722 on: May 23, 2017, 11:45:57 AM »
Do we know the identity of the artist(s)?

Looks like Neil's ice cream and a new artist Jimenez did the spinner.

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #723 on: May 23, 2017, 12:04:40 PM »

They are quite the rage. Although you can get them for $6-10 at liquor / convenience  stores, you might want to try high tech.

I bought this one for $30 online and got it last week. Made of solid copper, it can spin for more than 5 minutes. My son really likes it. 

https://www.amazon.com/TYZEST-Spinner-Durable-Precision-material/dp/B01NAPTIZQ/ref=pd_lpo_vtph_21_tr_t_3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=HD39YJT00JVWYJHJ8T1C

• Administrator
« Reply #724 on: May 24, 2017, 12:27:51 PM »
Single political-leaning, real product Wacky.

Me! Me! Me! Mix - Neil Camera

« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 05:25:10 PM by Fanatical_and_Sickly »

Offline bwing

« Reply #725 on: May 24, 2017, 12:35:58 PM »
Now that is what I am talking about!!!!!

Excellent work!!!

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #726 on: May 24, 2017, 01:05:46 PM »
Single political-leaning, real product Wacky. Looks like a Neil piece?

Me! Me! Me! Mix

(Image removed from quote.)

Very nice - he even worked the 'steak' into it... :P :P :P

Offline sco(o)t

« Reply #727 on: May 24, 2017, 02:12:38 PM »
Single political-leaning, real product Wacky. Looks like a Neil piece?

Me! Me! Me! Mix

Two good days in a row. We are on a streak.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #728 on: May 24, 2017, 04:19:39 PM »
Let's hope the weeks ends on this type of trajectory.

Andrew

• Administrator
« Reply #729 on: May 25, 2017, 08:42:43 AM »
oh wow. Tuesday had terrible sales numbers.

Hoggin’ Don’s Two Scoops - 92 cards
Fidget Skinner - 78 cards

both still outsold the gpks which were at 68 and 70 card sales.

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #730 on: May 25, 2017, 08:45:20 AM »
oh wow. Tuesday had terrible sales numbers.

Hoggin’ Don’s Two Scoops - 92 cards
Fidget Skinner - 78 cards

both still outsold the gpks which were at 68 and 70 card sales.

seems like sales overall are slowing down - hmmm

• Administrator
« Reply #731 on: May 25, 2017, 11:02:03 AM »
1 new one for today, looks like another Neil

Comey Nuts - Neil Camera

« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 05:25:44 PM by Fanatical_and_Sickly »

• Administrator
« Reply #732 on: May 25, 2017, 02:21:59 PM »
Wednesday numbers posted. And very high as well. How is there a 150 card difference in 1 day? Same artist and similar subject.

Me! Me! Me! Mix - 246 cards

Offline sco(o)t

« Reply #733 on: May 25, 2017, 03:44:14 PM »
1 new one for today, looks like another Neil

Comey Nuts

A good week for Wackies

Offline Baked Bears

« Reply #734 on: May 25, 2017, 04:46:25 PM »
Wednesday numbers posted. And very high as well. How is there a 150 card difference in 1 day? Same artist and similar subject.

Me! Me! Me! Mix - 246 cards

There was only one WP listed.  Maybe people don't object too strongly if only paying handsomely for one card?  When you get 3 or 4 cards in one day, though, the wallet really feels it.

anything