Author Topic: COMING SOON - TOPPS WACKY POSTCARD BINDERS!!!  (Read 53118 times)

Offline Plastered Peanut

Re: COMING SOON - TOPPS WACKY POSTCARD BINDERS!!!
« Reply #140 on: May 02, 2010, 07:52:20 PM »
Just want to clarify that the binders are NOT limited production. The lowest they could order was 400 or so. If they sell out they can always make more. Sorry for the confusion.

Great news Dave!  I saw them online several days ago, and almost ordered immediately, but thought to myself, "self, see what's being said on the forum; maybe there will be a cool promo discount code".  So I finally made it to the thread, and after reading all the way through, could not wait to go to topps online and order my three.  Holding my breath to see a post that said "they're all gone!".  Thanks for posting the last one I read and the most important one.  Off to topps online.....
Send me your borderless wackys!

Offline Plan 9

« Reply #141 on: May 03, 2010, 12:59:14 AM »
Just want to clarify that the binders are NOT limited production. The lowest they could order was 400 or so. If they sell out they can always make more. Sorry for the confusion.
Are the stamps and wax wrappers limited to a single run?

Online RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #142 on: May 03, 2010, 04:05:59 AM »
That line has be laughing! That's some classic old school jargon! Nobody will have a clue what that sentence means in 30 years.
I wonder if these things are still around.
(Image removed from quote.)
Wow, I remember those folders!  I had lots of them, think the teachers even gave them out.  Thanks for the flashback!

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #143 on: May 03, 2010, 08:53:38 AM »

Dave, are you referring to all 3 binders of just the Old School's?  I like to try to keep accurate info.   
Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)

Offline Buzzooka

« Reply #144 on: May 06, 2010, 09:28:35 AM »
You are actually using the stamps from the sheet?  I guess that's what they are made for but they are limited to only 250 so I'm keeping mine intact! 

I did not realize these were limited to 250!?!

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #145 on: May 06, 2010, 10:38:53 AM »
I did not realize these were limited to 250!?!

That was what Dave originally posted but since then he said it may be more like 500 so we're not certain yet.
Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #146 on: May 06, 2010, 01:17:56 PM »
That was what Dave originally posted but since then he said it may be more like 500 so we're not certain yet.

Dave said they could print more but I have a hunch that once these are gone they will be gone for good. I don't think they will sell out too quickly because of the price and cost of shipping. They are nice though.

Offline dth1971

« Reply #147 on: May 10, 2010, 07:09:30 PM »
I received my Wacky Packages Postcard binder in today's mail. It fits the Wacky Postcards and other collectible postcards well!

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #148 on: May 11, 2010, 10:40:24 AM »
I received my Wacky Packages Postcard binder in today's mail. It fits the Wacky Postcards and other collectible postcards well!

Did you get the Olds1 version or the Post Card version? How do you like the binder?
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World

Offline Duznt

• - John K -
« Reply #149 on: May 11, 2010, 11:11:01 AM »
I also received my binders. They are really high quality, and I love the puffiness!

Offline dth1971

« Reply #150 on: May 11, 2010, 09:17:12 PM »
I got the postcard binder, it's great and big!