Author Topic: Wacky Packages 50th Anniversary Series  (Read 133097 times)

Offline jleonard1967

Re: Wacky Packages 50th Anniversary Series
« Reply #455 on: November 07, 2017, 07:47:39 PM »
Perhaps I am not following the thread properly but wasn't it stated that all of these were lost and none made it into packs hence they had to be redone?  How does this guy have any of these?
No, there had them redone. I just got my two from them

Offline quas

« Reply #456 on: November 08, 2017, 05:18:47 AM »
No, there had them redone. I just got my two from them

Mine have been sitting at the FedEx facility since last Tuesday. Topps is "looking into it."
Marc

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #457 on: November 08, 2017, 02:04:53 PM »
Received mine today along with a note from Topps that they were including a special gift... An All-Star 2016 Ian Desmond "stitches" relic type card. Anyone interested? Not really my cup of tea. Not to sound unappreciative, but another WP item would have been more appropriate.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline jleonard1967

« Reply #458 on: November 08, 2017, 03:01:33 PM »
Mine have been sitting at the FedEx facility since last Tuesday. Topps is "looking into it."
hope you are able to find them

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #459 on: November 09, 2017, 03:55:40 PM »
I picked up my two from FedEx yesterday and the I am sorry card, I agree, a Wacky Gift of Token Appreciation would have been better.... so what about the relic baseball and boxing cards - WTF!?

At least I got mine, wondering if they are as good as the originals that were lost - Worst part is Topps could have easily sent an e-mail explaining the circumstances and assured me / us they would get us the cards we were entitled to.

Just my two cents!

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #460 on: November 09, 2017, 05:06:44 PM »
Perhaps I am not following the thread properly but wasn't it stated that all of these were lost and none made it into packs hence they had to be redone?  How does this guy have any of these?

The redos were shipped out by Topp earlier this week so people started receiving them already.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

anything