Author Topic: HALLOWEEN PACK O' FUN ORDERS  (Read 12992 times)

Offline bwing

Re: HALLOWEEN PACK O' FUN ORDERS
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2016, 04:46:01 AM »
I missed out too.  Please if anyone has an extra they want to sell, please PM me.  Thanks!!!

Offline 7-Pup

« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2016, 11:37:10 AM »
I missed out too.  Please if anyone has an extra they want to sell, please PM me.  Thanks!!!
Same here. PM me. Only need 1 set. Thanks.

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2016, 03:28:20 PM »
Looks like another sold-out Halloween release! I just sent the confirmation letters out, so if you didn't get one, please let me know and I will put together a waiting list.

Again, thanks to everyone for making time for the Midnight sale! I hope it makes your Halloween more festive!

OK, time for some sleep! Good night all!
Neil

I missed out on getting one, It's impossible for me to stay up past midnight, If anyone can help the Shoe, LMK soon.

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2016, 04:57:25 PM »
To anyone who missed out on the Halloween Pack O' Fun:

If you'd like to get on the waiting list, please send me your contact info (name, address, and email) and the number of sets you're interested in. I'll do my best to accommodate you. There may be some members with extras to sell or trade and I'll be happy to put you in touch with them.

-Neil

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2016, 01:47:42 PM »
Greetings folks,

Due to the unexpected demand for the Halloween Pack O' Fun set, I'm planning to increase the print run from 100 to 150 sets. I realize this is a bit unusual, but by doing this, it will ensure that everyone who wants a set has an opportunity to get at least one. And for those on the waiting list, please send me your contact info so that I can make sure I have you on the list.

Thanks again to everyone for making this a really fun release! I'll continue to post information as we get closer to Halloween...

Offline quas

« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2016, 02:33:24 PM »
Greetings folks,

Due to the unexpected demand for the Halloween Pack O' Fun set, I'm planning to increase the print run from 100 to 150 sets. I realize this is a bit unusual, but by doing this, it will ensure that everyone who wants a set has an opportunity to get at least one. And for those on the waiting list, please send me your contact info so that I can make sure I have you on the list.

Thanks again to everyone for making this a really fun release! I'll continue to post information as we get closer to Halloween...

Fantastic, Neil!!
Marc

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2016, 05:11:21 PM »
Great news, Neil!  Another "treat" for us all!

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2016, 06:08:18 AM »
Getting closer now...

Offline Choke_Wagon

• Yeeeeeeeee-ha!
« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2016, 09:09:36 PM »
Hi Neil
Just out of curiosity, do you print these on a digital press or an offset press

Thanks again for your dedication

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2016, 02:08:49 AM »
Offset printing. It's almost always the better option. n fact, I rarely use digital if I can avoid it.