Author Topic: Looking to Buy OS Unopened 1-16 Boxes  (Read 29566 times)

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
Re: Looking to Buy OS Unopened 1-16 Boxes
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2016, 09:41:26 PM »
I fully agree that market value needs many inputs and the fact that one person sells a pack for $40 while another sells a pack for $20 has value in that calculation but it needs more inputs to get a true median. I would argue that you need a minimum of 5 or 6 sales and preferably ten or more to come up with good medians. I would also argue that taking an average of the inputs is not the best idea either because it could be influenced by one large or small sale, that would overstate or understate the average.

So, I contend that in the past 2 to 3 years, there have not been enough sales of packs or boxes to get a true market value. That is probably why Dave has not attempted to update his list of box values. I looked at those values several months ago and came up with approximate values for every box. I would eagerly pay those values right now for any series 1 - 16 box.

For example, look at what Dave's list says for a series 2 or 3 box, and then look at the results of the full and half boxes of series "2" on eBay a while back. Would similar boxes sell for as much? Possibly, but what if there were 5 or 6 more boxes of the same series out there? After 5 or 6 such auctions, the price would likely nosedive but that can't be proven because most boxes, if they still exist, are in the hands of other collectors, and either they don't exist or they are not parting with them.

So what have we gained from this exercise? Not very much if anything, except my "theory" is that the value of "most" OS unopened boxes has doubled or tripled or more in the past 2 to 3 years, due to lack of product availability.

One last possibility: Lack of interest? I sold all of my sets years ago. Now I am buying up full boxes and if and when I have them all, will I also lose interest? Probably not until I retire from selling at shows, if then.

Best regards,

Steve
Where is Dave's box value list?
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline Paul_Maul

« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2016, 10:40:32 AM »
This is what I wrote six years ago. Even before recent sales I would have increased these prices by 30-50%.

1st series: non-existent
2nd, 3rd, 4th: all very hard to find, generally command $2000-3000 unless in terrible shape
5th: tougher than 6th and up, but not as tough as earliest series, around $1250-1500
6th, 7th: more common, around $600-750, possible less for the 7th gumless which is common
8th: tougher to find than you would think for some reason, I never had one, still probably under $1000
9th and 10th: pretty common, there was a seller at the Philly show years ago who had several of each, I paid only
$250 apiece for one of each, should sell for around $500 in my opinion
11th: non-existent
12th: lots of packs around, not as many full boxes, around $1000-$1200
13th: tougher, never owned one, probably similar to 12th in price
14th: one of the most common, $400-ish
15th: not terribly rare, but the 15th set has value, so still around $1000-1200
16th: obviously very volatile due to set volatility, couldn't venture a guess

Offline Paul_Maul

« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2016, 10:53:40 AM »
Incidentally, there are now 2 known 11th series full boxes that I am aware of.

Offline Paul_Maul

« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2016, 11:06:51 AM »
One problem in assessing full box value is how much of a "full box premium" exists. There has been a huge runup in sports full boxes in recent years, to the point where full boxes sell for significantly more than the aggregate pack value in many cases.

Here is a revised estimate on full box values, but I can't really support these opinions.

2nd: $5000-6000
3rd, 4th: $3500-5000
5th: $1500-2000
6th, 7th: 1000
8th: $1500-1750
9th, 10th: $1000
11th: $5000-6000
12th: $1500-1750
13th: $1500-2000
14th: $1000
15th: $1250-$1500

Offline DynamicTwo

« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2016, 11:57:40 AM »
Dave, Thanks as always. I would actually buy most of the boxes you list at the prices you have stated. That is not to say that the prices are low, but at least we now have an excellent starting point.

US Postal Express showed up about an hour ago, and I now have another very difficult full box that I will also bring to this year's National in Atlantic City next week. I will now have an unopened Series 13 original series Wacky Packages box at my booths 141 and 145 facing the case break area.

Not many collectors have actually seen or owned a series 13 box. I don't even know if I ever had one, as most of my boxes in the early 80s I sold to Mark Macaluso because he paid the most for them.

Best regards,

Steve

Offline Paul_Maul

« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2016, 01:01:06 PM »
Congrats Steve. Yes, I have never seen a 13th full box either. In fact, it's the only series other than the 1st for which that's true.

Offline bandaches

« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2016, 10:26:09 PM »
One problem in assessing full box value is how much of a "full box premium" exists. There has been a huge runup in sports full boxes in recent years, to the point where full boxes sell for significantly more than the aggregate pack value in many cases.

Here is a revised estimate on full box values, but I can't really support these opinions.

2nd: $5000-6000
3rd, 4th: $3500-5000
5th: $1500-2000
6th, 7th: 1000
8th: $1500-1750
9th, 10th: $1000
11th: $5000-6000
12th: $1500-1750
13th: $1500-2000
14th: $1000
15th: $1250-$1500
5th, 8th and 11th prices are shocking to me as the contents are worth so much less.  Would someone really choose owning an 11th series full box over strong grade Ratz and Cracked combo or a piece of original series art which all would be "valued" in that range? I am not so sure.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline Paul_Maul

« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2016, 06:07:45 AM »
I know what you mean, but a 1971 baseball full box sold at auction for $70,000+ recently. That's 24 packs, and a display box I bought in high grade for $125. That comes out to nearly $3000 per pack, and loose packs would not sell anywhere close to that. I think for hard to find full boxes there is a significant rarity premium, provided the demand is there at least. I think that's the real wildcard with wackys.

Offline Paul_Maul

« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2016, 06:11:35 AM »
I can see your point most for 8th series. Because even though full boxes are pretty tough, packs are copious. Someone could create a full box with those GAI packs from Probstein and BBCE would wrap it as long as the packs are legit. But once you factor in $300 for the box, $1200-1450 for 48 packs is only $25-30 per pack. A bit high but not crazy.

Offline bandaches

« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2016, 07:09:28 AM »
I know what you mean, but a 1971 baseball full box sold at auction for $70,000+ recently. That's 24 packs, and a display box I bought in high grade for $125. That comes out to nearly $3000 per pack, and loose packs would not sell anywhere close to that. I think for hard to find full boxes there is a significant rarity premium, provided the demand is there at least. I think that's the real wildcard with wackys.
Is the spike you are seeing in baseball cards mainly mid to late 1960s thru early 1970's?  My theory is that those are recently retired nostalgic collectors with money and boredom.  I gave my brother a Ryan rookie card for his birthday like 35 years ago as he honed in on Ryan as his favorite player(and liked the Astros cool Jersey) even though he was marginally into baseball.  I got it graded for him about a decade ago(PSA7) and it was worth a few hundred, now suddenly it is worth a few thousand.

Offline bandaches

« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2016, 07:11:21 AM »
I can see your point most for 8th series. Because even though full boxes are pretty tough, packs are copious. Someone could create a full box with those GAI packs from Probstein and BBCE would wrap it as long as the packs are legit. But once you factor in $300 for the box, $1200-1450 for 48 packs is only $25-30 per pack. A bit high but not crazy.
Would an 8th box sell for $300? Didn't one sell within the last year on ebay for far less? 4th and 5th blues sold recently for well under $200 and I would think those are more desirable.

Offline DynamicTwo

« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2016, 09:11:49 AM »
By the way, I do sell sports and other non sports unopened boxes with a price of up to and exceeding $10,000. I have seen some crazy prices obtained in auctions for such unopened sports boxes. The wild card is definitely availability and demand. The demand far exceeds the supply.

But if you want to put together a series 5 or 8 box and sell it to me for the prices on Dave's list, go for it. But I would want all packs to look nice, and all gum be unbroken. That is hard to do for 48 packs. I would personally pass the 11th series box, even though only 2 of them currently exist that we know of. I almost bought one of them this week, but passed because the seller wants a huge price tag for it, well exceeding the price on Dave's list.

Offline bandaches

« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2016, 09:26:42 AM »
By the way, I do sell sports and other non sports unopened boxes with a price of up to and exceeding $10,000. I have seen some crazy prices obtained in auctions for such unopened sports boxes. The wild card is definitely availability and demand. The demand far exceeds the supply.

But if you want to put together a series 5 or 8 box and sell it to me for the prices on Dave's list, go for it. But I would want all packs to look nice, and all gum be unbroken. That is hard to do for 48 packs. I would personally pass the 11th series box, even though only 2 of them currently exist that we know of. I almost bought one of them this week, but passed because the seller wants a huge price tag for it, well exceeding the price on Dave's list.
Why is unbroken gum so important?  The full 10th boxes that came from the case on the east coast had unbroken gum but the boxes and packs were under pressure for years and from what I have heard, the contents were ruined. Beautiful pressure packs with ruined contents, is that desirable?  What I am trying to call out is that full box collecting seems random in its definition of the product and hence the price attached to it. If someone wants something pretty to look at, just get nice examples of the boxes themselves and fill them with  wrappers.  Getting an item purely because it is rare seems to be more about bragging rights and the premium on having bragging rights than any sort of true evaluation of the product itself.

Offline Paul_Maul

« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2016, 12:57:16 PM »
Is the spike you are seeing in baseball cards mainly mid to late 1960s thru early 1970's?  My theory is that those are recently retired nostalgic collectors with money and boredom.  I gave my brother a Ryan rookie card for his birthday like 35 years ago as he honed in on Ryan as his favorite player(and liked the Astros cool Jersey) even though he was marginally into baseball.  I got it graded for him about a decade ago(PSA7) and it was worth a few hundred, now suddenly it is worth a few thousand.

A lot of it has to do with rarity. For certain years (certain series from 1972,1973 and 1975 mini) full baseball boxes are more plentiful due to Fritsch having them stockpiled and the Conlon hoard of minis. Other years (1971 and below, 1974, 1975 full size) are scarcer and command big bucks. 1971 is a scarce year for all Topps product for some reason.

Offline DynamicTwo

« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2016, 01:16:04 PM »
Also being a baseball card dealer for over 40 years, I can jump in on the 1971's. They are a full card that is a black card throughout including the borders. The premium on graded perfect cards can number in the thousands. It can simply be a common card, and if it is graded a perfect 10, it could actually be worth over $10,000 if that specific card has never had an example graded a perfect 10 or less than 5 that exist. Actually as long as the cards grade an 8 or above, they will do fine, but the really big money is the perfect 10.

I would say the exact same thing for graded 1986/87 Fleer basketball. Some of the common cards sell for over $10,000 if graded a perfect 10. How about a graded 10 Jordan which consistently sells in the $30,000 to $40,000 range or more.

While I have never graded a card in my lifetime, grading has made me a lot of money, as I put a large premium on mint cards, and dealers will often enter the grading lottery and try to get that perfect 10. Many do.

I am taking a box with me that contains about 1,000 1971 baseball, with many potential perfect 10s and 9s. Believe me they are tough to find in that condition. I am also taking a box of 1971 O Pee Chee (Canadian) cards with similar issues.

Offline bandaches

« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2016, 01:57:03 PM »
The implication here is that 1971 baseball packs suddenly went up in value...they always had black borders and all the issues with getting high grades on borders that show every imperfection has always existed so there seems to be lack of correlation between the spike and the previously existing situation on grades.

Offline DynamicTwo

« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2016, 03:50:33 PM »
Yes, but there has never existed the quantity of young investors spending the kinds of money that they are spending, except for pre grading back in the 1970s and 1980s. Believe me, the investors disappeared quickly in the late 1980s/early 1990s when the card companies mass produced too many products.

Now the young investors have returned, this time looking for a quick return on their money. Grading has given them their outlet for capital gains; they buy unopened boxes and get a sufficient number of perfect 10s to win the grading lottery. If the grading bubble ever busts, which is unlikely, they will be in for a rude awakening. Some are also grading every pack or all packs. Imagine a perfect 10 on a pack and what they can sell it for.

I am an old time dealer having been selling cards since 1976, so I never jumped on the grading bandwagon. I let others profit from my sales as long as I also make a decent profit.

Offline bandaches

« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2016, 08:02:06 PM »
Yes, but there has never existed the quantity of young investors spending the kinds of money that they are spending, except for pre grading back in the 1970s and 1980s. Believe me, the investors disappeared quickly in the late 1980s/early 1990s when the card companies mass produced too many products.

Now the young investors have returned, this time looking for a quick return on their money. Grading has given them their outlet for capital gains; they buy unopened boxes and get a sufficient number of perfect 10s to win the grading lottery. If the grading bubble ever busts, which is unlikely, they will be in for a rude awakening. Some are also grading every pack or all packs. Imagine a perfect 10 on a pack and what they can sell it for.

I am an old time dealer having been selling cards since 1976, so I never jumped on the grading bandwagon. I let others profit from my sales as long as I also make a decent profit.
I completely disagree, I am very certain the grading bubble will burst, it has to statistically. The more cards that get graded, the more the graded population gets saturated. Once there are several 10's of every card, the novelty and bragging rights on having such items subsides too.

Didn't prices for 1970s and later baseball cards completely crash many years ago? I think it has come back completely artificially due to grading, that house of cards(pun intended) will come crashing down.

Offline bandaches

« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2016, 08:03:22 PM »
A lot of it has to do with rarity. For certain years (certain series from 1972,1973 and 1975 mini) full baseball boxes are more plentiful due to Fritsch having them stockpiled and the Conlon hoard of minis. Other years (1971 and below, 1974, 1975 full size) are scarcer and command big bucks. 1971 is a scarce year for all Topps product for some reason.
I don't know anything about Fritsch and Conlon but I used to think the 1975 minis were scarce and one day I decided to browse ebay for them and I see tons of them at low prices.

Offline Paul_Maul

« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2016, 08:14:36 PM »
I don't know anything about Fritsch and Conlon but I used to think the 1975 minis were scarce and one day I decided to browse ebay for them and I see tons of them at low prices.

1975 minis are the most plentiful pre-1978 unopened product.

I would submit that opening product for submitting to PSA is no longer common for pre-1978 boxes, as prices have risen to the point where it just isn't tenable. If I pay $475 for a 1972 series 5/6 wax pack, I could score 9 PSA 9 commons and a PSA 8 Ryan and still take a loss. Prices on 70s wax boxes no longer have anything to do with the expected value of the contents IMHO.

Offline Paul_Maul

« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2016, 08:16:48 PM »
Larry Fritsch is a dealer who was buying unopened product directly from Topps since the late sixties. He now mostly has certain items from certain years....a lot of 1968,1970,1973 and 1975 cellos, 1973 wax. He also has a lot of vending boxes, though whether they are truly unsearched is controversial.

Offline DynamicTwo

« Reply #56 on: July 29, 2016, 08:21:57 PM »
I really don't disagree with you but I am cautious only because the grading collectors and dealers will come down VERY heavy on such statements. But I will say that I have had the same argument with some of them and they actually laugh at me and say they would buy this and that in my showcase if only they were graded.

How do you like this comparison -- I consider grading like beanie baby collecting. Someday, the owners of those $10,000 commons will actually own just a $10 or less common that they paid a ridiculous amount for.

But on the other hand, that bubble may never burst.

For now, I stay neutral and would love to see a grading system that has little contact with human eyes. That way every card in the same condition would always get the same exact grade, and not depend on a human being that has good and bad days. Then I become interested in grading. Until then, I will continue to avoid grading like the plague.

Offline bandaches

« Reply #57 on: July 29, 2016, 08:47:47 PM »
I really don't disagree with you but I am cautious only because the grading collectors and dealers will come down VERY heavy on such statements. But I will say that I have had the same argument with some of them and they actually laugh at me and say they would buy this and that in my showcase if only they were graded.

How do you like this comparison -- I consider grading like beanie baby collecting. Someday, the owners of those $10,000 commons will actually own just a $10 or less common that they paid a ridiculous amount for.

But on the other hand, that bubble may never burst.

For now, I stay neutral and would love to see a grading system that has little contact with human eyes. That way every card in the same condition would always get the same exact grade, and not depend on a human being that has good and bad days. Then I become interested in grading. Until then, I will continue to avoid grading like the plague.
Beannie baby collecting and the TY products was just a big scam waiting to come crashing down.  Artificially creating shortages of product and hoping such rarity would drive that collectible was destined to be a fad at best.

With all investing, one must find a buyer.  Buyers come about from desirability of a product driven by rarity or inherit value.  A 1971 baseball card can only have value due to perceived rarity as it has no inherit value, it is a piece of cardboard.  As long as there are personalities who are driven by owning "rarity", there will be life in the collecting of rare baseball cards.

Thinking of other kinds of investments, I think the stock market is a crock of shit as people buy stocks of companies that will NEVER pay a dividend which means the only way to make money on such stocks is to find someone who later on thinks it is worth more.  The biggest and longest lasting Ponzi scheme ever!   If disaster struck, I always tell my friends, I sure prefer to have land, gas and oil over gold and non dividend yielding stocks.  Land, oil and gas have inherit value for living.  Gold and non dividend yielding stocks are only useful if you have a buyer.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 09:14:15 PM by bandaches »

Offline bandaches

« Reply #58 on: July 29, 2016, 08:48:43 PM »
1975 minis are the most plentiful pre-1978 unopened product.

I would submit that opening product for submitting to PSA is no longer common for pre-1978 boxes, as prices have risen to the point where it just isn't tenable. If I pay $475 for a 1972 series 5/6 wax pack, I could score 9 PSA 9 commons and a PSA 8 Ryan and still take a loss. Prices on 70s wax boxes no longer have anything to do with the expected value of the contents IMHO.
Wasn't there a time the minis sold for more than their full sized counterparts?

Offline Paul_Maul

« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2016, 06:00:07 AM »
Yes, the minis (the actual cards that is) were considered more valuable, as they were test marketed only in Michigan and California. What changed that to some degree (the minis are still very popular) is that a ton of unopened product that had been stashed for years came to market. 75 minis are pretty much the only unopened product that is still being ripped to submit cards for grading. For everything else the unopened price spike has made this cost prohibitive.

1978 and 1979 used to be some of the most popular years for ripping because the unopened was plentiful and cheap. Now it's tripled in price in a few years. Meanwhile PSA 9s in these sets are mostly not worth the grading fees.

Offline DynamicTwo

« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2016, 03:31:11 PM »
True, but 2 to 3 years ago, I was buying 1975 mini boxes at approximately $1,300, and now the same sellers are asking $2,800 to $3,200 a box or more, and much more if they are sealed by BBCE. While we are on that subject, I really don't want to buy such BBCE boxes as I personally can't review each pack, which I like to do. Dave, I know you feel the same exact way. I don't want to pay extra for their review. I've got one more 1975 unopened mini box left for sale, unless I can get some more at a decent price. I prefer to be the lowest price on the block.

Offline DynamicTwo

« Reply #61 on: August 08, 2016, 05:13:33 PM »
So my week at the National is now over.

Luckily, I sell a mixture of all sports and non sports, so my show was excellent, whereas other dealers did say they were 20% to 50% of from Chicago and other Nationals. I was at least double my typical sales at most Nationals.

Contrary to earlier comments by those who are really not up to date on current buying prices because sales are uncharted, I did sell two packs of 1973 Series 1 Wackys (and now still have two packs left) and one box of Series 7 no gum which I am already in the process of replacing. Actually I only had two Wacky boxes on display for most days, and three boxes for the last two days.

HOLY GRAIL: Friends of mine from the past have told me that they have (1) a 1967 box unopened, and (2) a 1967 uncut sheet. Talk is cheap but I will try to acquire these items before next National. I have a $15,000 to $20,000 offer on the box outstanding. No offer on the uncut sheet until I see it.

If you have an interest in buying or selling me boxes or packs, I will respond immediately with an offer.

Best regards,

Steve Sabow
Dynamictwo@AOL.com

Offline Paul_Maul

« Reply #62 on: August 08, 2016, 05:33:55 PM »
So the 1st series packs sold for $1000 apiece? If so, I guess we have some new valuation info!

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2016, 06:32:39 PM »
True, but 2 to 3 years ago, I was buying 1975 mini boxes at approximately $1,300, and now the same sellers are asking $2,800 to $3,200 a box or more, and much more if they are sealed by BBCE. While we are on that subject, I really don't want to buy such BBCE boxes as I personally can't review each pack, which I like to do. Dave, I know you feel the same exact way. I don't want to pay extra for their review. I've got one more 1975 unopened mini box left for sale, unless I can get some more at a decent price. I prefer to be the lowest price on the block.

One of my friends Dan McKee was set up at the show and he told me that he didn't come across your table, But he informed me that there was a dealer that had all 4 reissue boxes available, But he wasn't sure of the cost on them.

Offline DynamicTwo

« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2016, 07:01:23 PM »
Responses:

1 -- I believe that 1st series packs have a big interest as 2 of them sold quickly as both collectors have been looking for 10 to 15 years for one. Will that price remain reachable for the 4 packs I had. I only have 2 left and have been offered 1 more at a price I can live with. Hopefully it will come my way soon.

2 -- Why couldn't Dan find me? I was in the 100 row about 10 booths in. If you did the show systematically by doing the 100 row, and then the 200 row etc., you would walk right by me. If you walked straight down the farthest left aisle, and if not done systematically, you could feasibly miss me. Also, I was not really focusing on selling Wacky boxes and only had 2 of the boxes in my showcases for days 1 to 3, and on day four and five, I added one more box. Why don't I just pile them up for everyone to see? Because of their value and the fact that I can only ensure they are NOT stolen by keeping them under lock and key. Crooks make it hard for other collectors by distracting you with one individual while the second one tries to steal what they want. I have been doing this since 1976, and have seen every  trick in the book. Why were three 1952 Topps Mantles stolen at last year's National? They probably left their showcases unlocked, and were distracted.

The true Wacky collectors found me throughout the show. But I only sell original series wacky boxes, and will never stock or sell reprints of anything including wackys. I have no interest at all in buying the reprints for resale or my own collection.

That is why I can offer $15,000 to $20,000 for a 1967 unopened box. I value the fact that I do not have a box of my own, and for a short or long time, that box would be mine to enjoy.

3 -- I will be the 8th booth in the door next year, and mostly everyone should find me unless I have a huge bunch of customers blocking my booth. Most collectors will walk in the direction of my booth.

Best regards,

Steve Sabow
Dynamictwo@aol.com

Offline bandaches

« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2016, 08:26:17 PM »
So my week at the National is now over.

Luckily, I sell a mixture of all sports and non sports, so my show was excellent, whereas other dealers did say they were 20% to 50% of from Chicago and other Nationals. I was at least double my typical sales at most Nationals.

Contrary to earlier comments by those who are really not up to date on current buying prices because sales are uncharted, I did sell two packs of 1973 Series 1 Wackys (and now still have two packs left) and one box of Series 7 no gum which I am already in the process of replacing. Actually I only had two Wacky boxes on display for most days, and three boxes for the last two days.

HOLY GRAIL: Friends of mine from the past have told me that they have (1) a 1967 box unopened, and (2) a 1967 uncut sheet. Talk is cheap but I will try to acquire these items before next National. I have a $15,000 to $20,000 offer on the box outstanding. No offer on the uncut sheet until I see it.

If you have an interest in buying or selling me boxes or packs, I will respond immediately with an offer.

Best regards,

Steve Sabow
Dynamictwo@AOL.com
Who predicted you wouldn't sell series 1 packs?  Your contrary comment is contrary to anything posted in this thread.

Offline DynamicTwo

« Reply #66 on: August 09, 2016, 01:30:15 PM »
Yes I agree. The prediction was that I would not sell any boxes. I did sell one box and I am trying to replace it now.

But besides selling two series one packs, I have an offer that came in today to purchase one of the remaining ones I have for sale. I may keep the remaining two packs for now. I really didn't get to enjoy them long.

I will buy every complete box of original series Wackys for at least the price that Dave listed them as to their value. I will also buy every pack at a suitable value. My main wants are series 1 - 6, and 16, but I will be open to purchasing other boxes and packs.

I would only exclude series 14 as I currently have enough packs and boxes for sale.

Regards,

Steve

P.S. Why have I been turning up so many Wackys now and in the past; because I pay the most, it is difficult to turn them over for little profit. Try me out!!

Offline NationalSpittoon

« Reply #67 on: August 09, 2016, 04:10:43 PM »
Yes I agree. The prediction was that I would not sell any boxes. I did sell one box and I am trying to replace it now.

But besides selling two series one packs, I have an offer that came in today to purchase one of the remaining ones I have for sale. I may keep the remaining two packs for now. I really didn't get to enjoy them long.

I will buy every complete box of original series Wackys for at least the price that Dave listed them as to their value. I will also buy every pack at a suitable value. My main wants are series 1 - 6, and 16, but I will be open to purchasing other boxes and packs.

I would only exclude series 14 as I currently have enough packs and boxes for sale.

Regards,

Steve

P.S. Why have I been turning up so many Wackys now and in the past; because I pay the most, it is difficult to turn them over for little profit. Try me out!!

Hey if you want ten dollars for a series one pack, hit me up.  :]

Offline bandaches

« Reply #68 on: August 11, 2016, 07:57:13 PM »

Regards,

Steve

so how much would you pay for 10th pack with Pupsi showing and 16th pack with scoot copy showing? 

Offline Tom Keen

« Reply #69 on: August 17, 2016, 02:58:29 PM »

Regards,

Steve

Are you buying up all of the packs that have sold singly on ebay for far less than the $50 price you seem to feel all packs should sell?  I have seen 10th, 8th and 13th under $50.  Series 16 packs sell for more but they are a clear exception as would the very early series.