Author Topic: Pranky Products 15th Anniversary  (Read 29742 times)

Online RawGoo

• Administrator
Re: Pranky Products 15th Anniversary
« Reply #70 on: August 09, 2016, 12:23:13 PM »
Not far enough ;) Still need a few weeks/months to put all the loose ends together but we're getting closer!

Take your time, and give us great Pranky Products!!!!!!!

Taz

« Reply #71 on: August 09, 2016, 01:07:00 PM »
Not far enough ;) Still need a few weeks/months to put all the loose ends together but we're getting closer!

As Pat said, take your time!  Do I hear stocking stuffer?

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2016, 08:48:50 AM »
UPDATE: For anyone interested in a free Pranky Products promo from the Super Toy Con 2016, I have a few available for forum members. Just a couple of important notes:

1) Limit one per request. Available while supplies last. Available on a first come/first serve basis.
2) You must be an current forum member and signed up on wackypackagesforum.com before May 1, 2016.
3) Please send me your request in a PM. I will provide instructions for mailing a Self Addressed Stamp Envelope. Allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
4) Enjoy your free promo card!

Offline mikecho

« Reply #73 on: August 11, 2016, 04:06:00 PM »
Neil, if there was only one test series of Pranky Products and a few promo cards,I can see why Jeff Allender hasn't put it on his House of Checklists website.(He's got all the ones for Package Parodies and Silly Supermarket Stickers,though.) By the way,can anyone help me find a way to e-mail him on the site? I've tried clicking where it says"E-mail me" and nothing happens. I'm asking this because I've got a few suggestions for checklists to put on it-especially a few Wacky Packs ones that he missed.

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #74 on: August 11, 2016, 07:11:54 PM »
Neil, if there was only one test series of Pranky Products and a few promo cards,I can see why Jeff Allender hasn't put it on his House of Checklists website.(He's got all the ones for Package Parodies and Silly Supermarket Stickers,though.) By the way,can anyone help me find a way to e-mail him on the site? I've tried clicking where it says"E-mail me" and nothing happens. I'm asking this because I've got a few suggestions for checklists to put on it-especially a few Wacky Packs ones that he missed.

Yep, Pranky Products were originally released in 2001 to keep myself amused since it had been so long since Topps had released a Wacky Packages set. I was originally going to print a few sheets to hang up in my office, but the printer convinced me to release it as a set, and so I created a small number for fans. But I mostly only make the cards and promos for fun when time permits, so it's no big surprise they don't appear on some of the collector sites.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 07:14:36 PM by koduck »

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2016, 03:07:41 PM »
My PP Collection has it's Own professionally labeled binder and each card is in a penny sleeve and in a 9-panel PVC sheet

Great Art must be preserved!

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #76 on: August 16, 2016, 07:17:44 PM »
D'oh!  I just checked the forum today for the first time in a couple weeks.  If I'm not too late, I'd love to get one, Neil.  But I'm guessing they are long since spoken for.

As always, thanks for keeping the wacky love alive!

UPDATE: For anyone interested in a free Pranky Products promo from the Super Toy Con 2016, I have a few available for forum members. Just a couple of important notes:

1) Limit one per request. Available while supplies last. Available on a first come/first serve basis.
2) You must be an current forum member and signed up on wackypackagesforum.com before May 1, 2016.
3) Please send me your request in a PM. I will provide instructions for mailing a Self Addressed Stamp Envelope. Allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
4) Enjoy your free promo card!

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #77 on: August 19, 2016, 07:02:14 PM »
Just wanted to shout out to Neil that I received the promo card today! It's really great...and quite humorous! Thanks, NC!!

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #78 on: August 20, 2016, 12:50:00 PM »
Received my wicked cool PP P1 Promo Card today. GREAT artwork and Gag.

Thanks Neil,  You are the best!

Regards,  Andrew

Offline Fool-Aid

« Reply #79 on: August 22, 2016, 06:16:19 PM »
Neil, thanks for the promo card and your constant generosity.  Got mine today, couldn't wait to open up the envelope, funny and very clever!

Offline Swiski

« Reply #80 on: August 23, 2016, 12:21:39 PM »
Got my card today as well! Thank you Neil!!

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #81 on: August 23, 2016, 07:51:20 PM »
Mine arrived today - THANK YOU!

VERRRY Cool Sticker!

anything