Author Topic: Help on reaching Topps re Screwed Up Order  (Read 3103 times)

Offline Monsterettes

Help on reaching Topps re Screwed Up Order
« on: March 14, 2016, 07:34:21 PM »
I know a lot of you guys (most unfortunately!) have needed to contact Topps regarding orders that they muffed or other problems.  They just sent me the wrong item in a recent order. Any advice on a phone number to use, or other way to contact them to try and get it straightened out?

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
Re: Help on reaching Topps re Screwed Up Order
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2016, 03:36:57 AM »
I think this is the number I used last time I called:  1-(800)-489-9149

I also had success with storehelp@topps.com.

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2016, 04:09:36 AM »
I think this is the number I used last time I called:  1-(800)-489-9149

I also had success with storehelp@topps.com.

I had my best results with the storehelp@topps.com  email address you noted. My experience is that when you call, you reach someone who doesn't have much latitude to help. They can take the info, etc. but are basically passing it on. The email address seems to be the best way to get in direct touch with people who more equipped to assist.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2016, 05:53:23 AM »
I had my best results with the storehelp@topps.com  email address you noted. My experience is that when you call, you reach someone who doesn't have much latitude to help. They can take the info, etc. but are basically passing it on. The email address seems to be the best way to get in direct touch with people who more equipped to assist.

I think it was Old School 1 when I used the phone number.  I was reporting boxes that were missing the bonus envelopes with the sketches, and all they could tell me was I had to return the boxes with all the packs (at my expense) and they would send replacements.

The person I reached by email (2013 Halloween postcards) was more helpful, and even sent me a discount code to compensate for my trouble.

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2016, 06:43:27 AM »
I know a lot of you guys (most unfortunately!) have needed to contact Topps regarding orders that they muffed or other problems.  They just sent me the wrong item in a recent order. Any advice on a phone number to use, or other way to contact them to try and get it straightened out?

pm sent

Offline Monsterettes

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2016, 06:25:47 PM »
We all call Topps out when they f* up. I will give them a shout out for great customer service today!  Topps actually did something so right, I totally got faked out. I bought the GPK cardboard mini version of the election campaign posters.  When they arrived, I didn't notice Topps had left off the silver foil stamp with the x number of 100.  They sent a replacement set without my even mentioning it!  The confusion was I also bought GPK campaign stickers. The day the stickers were due to arrive, the replacement cardboard mini posters showed up. So I thought they had sent me the wrong thing.  I found the Topps phone number today and the customer service person was very patient, helpful, and stayed on the line as she worked through what exactly had happened. Got the stickers today. So I gotta say, Topps really did the right thing on this one!

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2016, 03:06:46 AM »
Good to hear!

I've been ordering the GPK election stickers too.  Anyone I've shown them to has enjoyed them quite a bit.