Author Topic: Free  (Read 4197 times)

Offline FourRoses

Free
« on: February 22, 2016, 08:52:10 AM »
This doesn't fall under buy/sell/trade so it'll go here.

Apparently gives way unsold stock to their workers and knowing one, she's given me unopened postcards (with sketches) and a few of these posters. I'm not going the ebay route so whoever wants it, can have it but nothing more than a thanks. If multiple people respond, my wife will pick a name.

Offline lucidjc

Re: Free
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 12:47:02 PM »

Apparently gives way unsold stock to their workers and knowing one, she's given me unopened postcards (with sketches) and a few of these posters. I'm not going the ebay route so whoever wants it, can have it but nothing more than a thanks. If multiple people respond, my wife will pick a name.

Who?

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2016, 02:42:58 PM »
That is a Zina Saunders Mars Attacks poster.  I would like it if it is still available.

Andrew

Offline lucidjc

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2016, 03:19:59 PM »

Who? Gives away unsold stock??

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2016, 08:08:15 AM »

PM sent yesterday - does that include the stock as well??  :] :] :] :] :]

Offline FourRoses

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2016, 12:03:09 PM »
Topps gives away extra unsold stock to their workers. I omitted that word.

At least out here the workers have gotten some decent stuff like unopened post cards, a series 5 binder (no sketch but nice anyway), GPK binders, posters, etc..,

Hump day is a good day to randomly pick a name. Check back tomorrow.

Edit: Two posters are available.

Who wanted the stock? Remington or Winchester?

Edit #2: I also have 4 packs of series 9 post cards with sketches, a GPK binder and a pack or two of GPK mini kits. Speak up if there is interest. I don't require compensation.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 12:25:22 PM by FourRoses »

Offline HENRY.R

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2016, 04:01:46 PM »
Hello,interested in a postcard set series9 & gpk mini kit. would be nice,will pay postage. thank you

Offline FourRoses

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2016, 06:58:35 AM »
PM's are going out momentarily.

Unfortunately I feel like Dick Nixon during Apollo 11 where he had one speech if the boys made it and one if they died or were stuck on the moon.

It is 10:08 AM est and eight people name dropped and there happens to be 8 items. Right now I've got to shut it down and entries are all accepted. Check your pm's and respond back if you i=wish.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 07:09:53 AM by FourRoses »

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2016, 09:30:24 AM »
Topps gives away extra unsold stock to their workers. I omitted that word.

At least out here the workers have gotten some decent stuff like unopened post cards, a series 5 binder (no sketch but nice anyway), GPK binders, posters, etc..,

Hump day is a good day to randomly pick a name. Check back tomorrow.

Edit: Two posters are available.

Who wanted the stock? Remington or Winchester?

Edit #2: I also have 4 packs of series 9 post cards with sketches, a GPK binder and a pack or two of GPK mini kits. Speak up if there is interest. I don't require compensation.

Thx! PM Sent for all of the above!!

Offline FourRoses

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2016, 08:50:31 AM »
With the exception of one person, everyone sent addresses. I'll get everything packaged up and send them out either tomorrow or first thing Monday morning.

anything