Author Topic: Wacky Sighting on AMERICAN PICKERS  (Read 3633 times)

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
Wacky Sighting on AMERICAN PICKERS
« on: January 27, 2016, 08:21:07 PM »
Was watching tonight's (1/27/16) AMERICAN PICKERS on the History channel and caught a quick Wacky sighting. Frank was looking at an ADAM 12 lunch box. Check out the side on this screen grab:

aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline All-Brain

• All things 79-80 Reissue
Re: Wacky Sighting on AMERICAN PICKERS
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2016, 03:49:39 AM »
Wow that's a good eye!!

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2016, 02:44:56 PM »
Was watching tonight's (1/27/16) AMERICAN PICKERS on the History channel and caught a quick Wacky sighting. Frank was looking at an ADAM 12 lunch box.
Actually, it was Mike and I immediately noticed them, as well. Pretty cool, but no mention of them at all, like they weren't even there...snubbed again.   :sad:

Offline BustedFinger

• Just a simple collector. No books, no websites, no arguments!
  • I wonder where this text will appear?
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2016, 05:34:59 PM »
Actually, it was Mike and I immediately noticed them, as well. Pretty cool, but no mention of them at all, like they weren't even there...snubbed again.   :sad:

I'm surprised they didn't say that the stickers lowered the value of the lunch box!
Giving "The Hobby" the finger since 1999!

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2016, 06:06:39 PM »

I was surprised there was no mention as well. On another side of the same lunch box, I noticed a CRAM sticker, but just for a split second. It wasn't in focus long enough to get a good screen shot from the DVR.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2016, 04:16:39 PM »
Don't the stickers increase the value? I mean come on! Thanks for posting this it made my day.

anything