Author Topic: Custom mugs, hats, etc  (Read 4725 times)

Offline Lavirus

Custom mugs, hats, etc
« on: November 20, 2015, 06:58:16 AM »
I found Vistaprint has an easy option for creating custom mugs by uploading an image. Unfortunately I don't have hi-res images or collages. Does anyone have a good hi-res collage?

Similarly, I found this place (http://www.customink.com/custom/baseball-caps) which does custom caps.

I may yet try one or both, anyone else done something like this?

Offline drono

Re: Custom mugs, hats, etc
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2015, 02:04:30 PM »
Won't you be required to have the copyright on the logo?  Otherwise, I could go out and print a bunch of New York Mets caps and undercut MLB.

Offline Lavirus

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2015, 02:48:09 PM »
True, but for something as obscure as Wacky's, I bet you could get away with it!

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2015, 04:54:02 PM »
Last year there was talk of having custom Wacky binders custom made by Zazzle. In the past, Scot was able to get Wacky binders made, but more recently he reported they had cracked down and refused to do it. Vahsurfer also got declined by Zazzle when ordering a binder with Wacky images.

Don't let that stop you. Go for it!     It's worth a try!

If I was going to try to slip something Wacky by a custom manufacturer, I'd probably try a black and white image such as one of these.

It might fly under the radar.

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2015, 06:23:05 PM »

Please order one of these for me

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2015, 02:00:40 PM »
That is awesome!  I tried to use them last year for 2014 Series 1 Notebook and the copyright monster got me- these images should slip by!

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2015, 06:04:25 PM »
Last year there was talk of having custom Wacky binders custom made by Zazzle. In the past, Scot was able to get Wacky binders made, but more recently he reported they had cracked down and refused to do it. Vahsurfer also got declined by Zazzle when ordering a binder with Wacky images.

About 2 months ago, I put in an order for a binder I wanted to use for part of my dinosaur card collection. I used one of their designs, which was pretty cool, and asked to have the text "Jurassic World Cards" placed on the cover and spine. This was kicked back. Seems like they are now VERY cautious what they put on stuff.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline dth1971

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2015, 06:34:22 PM »
Maybe you can make t-shirts of these Wacky images to sell on TeePublic.com

Offline Dahan

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2016, 05:40:44 AM »
Similar to Custom Ink, we produce custom baseball caps (http://uaeshirts.com/product-category/hats/) and other apparel in the UAE.

Offline ratchet007

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2016, 11:54:58 AM »
Anyone know what happened with Walls 360 and why they don't do Wacky wall art anymore?

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2016, 11:59:08 AM »
Similar to Custom Ink, we produce custom baseball caps (http://uaeshirts.com/product-category/hats/) and other apparel in the UAE.

Shipping to America from the United Arab Emirates might be pricey.

Are Wacky Packages big over there?

anything