Author Topic: Halloween "Pack o Fun" helping out thread  (Read 6382 times)

Offline Joe G.

Halloween "Pack o Fun" helping out thread
« on: October 04, 2015, 08:21:39 AM »
So now that the night of festivities is over I thought I'd set up a thread so members could say who they're helping out with their extra sets to prevent overlap and see that as many members get a set as possible.

At this time I'm sending a set to Joe Ko - Hustler08

Offline Monsterettes

Re: Halloween "Pack o Fun" helping out thread
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2015, 09:09:05 AM »
Thanks to the generosity of forum members, I'll be enjoying a Halloween "Pack o Fun" after all.  A big shout out to Pat [Raw Goo] and Scot [sco(o)t] for being such good wacky buddies!
-----
I missed out on the Halloween "Pack o Fun," alas -- I'm going to the NY Comic Con on Thursday, so I could trade some swag from along with funds to cover the cost of Pack o Fun.  Let me know if anyone has an extra to sell, or and/or is interested in Comic Con stuff.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 11:22:13 AM by Monsterettes »

Offline ratchet007

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2015, 09:19:03 AM »
I also missed out. Anyone with an extra set for sale please PM me.

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2015, 09:24:56 AM »
I missed out on the Halloween "Pack o Fun," alas -- I'm going to the NY Comic Con on Thursday, so I could trade some swag from along with funds to cover the cost of Pack o Fun.  Let me know if anyone has an extra to sell, or and/or is interested in Comic Con stuff.

pm sent
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2015, 07:17:04 PM »
So now that the night of festivities is over I thought I'd set up a thread so members could say who they're helping out with their extra sets to prevent overlap and see that as many members get a set as possible.

At this time I'm sending a set to Joe Ko - Hustler08

Thanks for staring this thread, Joe!  I totally missed out on the sale.  I know this sounds a bit dramatic, but my father died two weeks ago tonight and between that and trying to keep my head above water at work, I haven't been on the forum, until tonight, for a week or so.  If anyone has an extra set, I'd be much obliged to buy, trade, or wash dishes for it.
Tom

10-5-15 update:
I'm all set thanks to a kind forum member.  Thanks for looking out for me!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 09:46:03 AM by crackedjerk »

Offline JasonLiebig

• CollectingCandy.com
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2015, 11:57:51 PM »
I missed out on this one as well.  I'll be explaining why in a few days (it's a good thing).  So if anyone can help me out with an extra Halloween Pack O Fun, let me know.  Or put me on the list behind the other guys on this thread. 
Jason Liebig - A swell TV host (currently on History Channel) who used to oversee Marvel Comics' X-Men - now creator and curator of WishbookWeb.com and CollectingCandy.com, a celebration of candy packaging, marketing and the people behind it all

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2015, 06:54:12 AM »
You've got us on pins and needles! Can't wait to see what spooky Halloween treat you have in store!

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2015, 03:16:58 PM »
My buddy Bruce in Maryland gets a set from me - he was too busy playing poker Saturday night! LMBO!

Offline JasonLiebig

• CollectingCandy.com
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2015, 09:47:20 AM »
You've got us on pins and needles! Can't wait to see what spooky Halloween treat you have in store!

Here it is, the first-ever Kickstarter campaign to launch a bubblegum... and it's mine, and there's Wacky-Related goodness to boot.  I started a new thread about it here:

http://www.wackypackagesforum.com/index.php?topic=4362.new#new
Jason Liebig - A swell TV host (currently on History Channel) who used to oversee Marvel Comics' X-Men - now creator and curator of WishbookWeb.com and CollectingCandy.com, a celebration of candy packaging, marketing and the people behind it all

Offline Tom Keen

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2015, 09:37:42 PM »
Thanks for staring this thread, Joe!  I totally missed out on the sale.  I know this sounds a bit dramatic, but my father died two weeks ago tonight and between that and trying to keep my head above water at work, I haven't been on the forum, until tonight, for a week or so.  If anyone has an extra set, I'd be much obliged to buy, trade, or wash dishes for it.
Tom

10-5-15 update:
Very sorry to hear about your Father.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2015, 09:33:46 AM »
Very sorry to hear about your Father.

Thank you.  I suppose many of us here have gone through losing or parent or will before too long.  I appreciate the kind thoughts and deeds of my fellow Wacky collectors.  The "helping out" title of this thread is aptly named.

Offline JasonLiebig

• CollectingCandy.com
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2015, 10:29:13 AM »
Tom

10-5-15 update:

Damned sorry to hear. 

Offline Duznt

• - John K -
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2015, 08:39:57 PM »
I missed out too. Looks cool Neil!
Would love to purchase a set from someone.

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2015, 07:55:20 AM »
Halloween's lurking just around the corner...

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2015, 03:22:29 AM »
Anyone still looking for a partial set?  I have set 21 with H1, H2, H3, B1 and P1, with the wrapper and COA.  It's missing the coloring card and sketch, but you get all the cereal titles.  Shoot me a PM.

anything