Author Topic: 2015 Halloween "Pack 'o Fun" Official Ordering Instructions  (Read 2255 times)

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
2015 Halloween "Pack 'o Fun" Official Ordering Instructions
« on: September 29, 2015, 12:18:42 PM »
2015 HALLOWEEN "PACK O' FUN" 2015 MIDNIGHT SALE - OFFICIAL ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS:

For those interested in purchasing the 2015 Halloween "Pack O-Fun", PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION to ensure your chances of getting your set(s):

1)  Beginning, Saturday, October 3 at Midnight (eastern time), send me your request in a Private Message indicating the number of sets you would like to order, along with your Name, Mailing Address and best Contact (email or phone). Sale will continue until all sets are sold or October 31, 2015 (whichever comes first).

NOTE: This sale is only open to persons who are registered members of wackypackagesforum.com prior to June 1, 2015.

PRICING (US dollars): 1 set = $8.50, 2 sets = $16.00 and 3 sets = $24.00 (all pricing includes shipping via 1st class US Mail within the Continental US). Limit 3 sets per person. IMPORTANT: Since supplies are limited to 100 sets, I am making these available on a first come/first serve basis. If and when sets run out, I encourage fellow forum members to help one another out!

2) I will send you a reply within 24 hours (probably much sooner) with an order confirmation and payment instructions. If you do not receive this confirmation, it means the release is sold out. I currently am accepting paypal only. If you have special circumstances, feel free to send me a PM. I will try to accommodate your request, but I cannot make any guarantees.

3) Packs ship out no later than October 24, 2015. The earliest orders ship first. Note, due to the limited nature of this release, all sales are final (ie, no refunds or exchanges).

SET DETAILS:

* Limited Edition of 100 sets
* Wacky Forum Exclusive Release (members must have signed up prior to June 1, 2015).
* 3 collector cards
* 1 bonus card
* Extra "Surprise" cards
* 1 hand-drawn artist sketch card (b/w or color)
* Souvenir Wrapper
* Sale Date Begins: Saturday at Midnight (Eastern Time), October 3, 2015.
* Ship Date: October 24, 2015.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST. If you have specific questions regarding the sale, please send me a private message, and I will try to reply promptly.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 09:01:45 AM by koduck »

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
Re: 2015 Halloween "Pack 'o Fun" Official Ordering Instructions
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2015, 06:18:30 AM »
Wow, that was some Midnight Madness!!! As expected, the sale was a rousing success and sold out in just a few minutes! Sets will start shipping in a couple of weeks (no later than October 24) and should arrive just in time for Halloween!!! For those that may have missed the sale, you can join the wait list (send me a PM with your request). I also encourage you to inquire with fellow forum members who may have extra sets to share.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Neil
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 06:53:47 AM by koduck »