Author Topic: Sleeves For Panorama Sketch Cards  (Read 5900 times)

Offline Tic_Toc

• Tic...Tic...Tic...Toc!
Sleeves For Panorama Sketch Cards
« on: July 27, 2015, 02:20:21 PM »
Does anyone know of a sleeve (like a clear penny-sleeve) that is the right size for the new double-wide sketch cards? I've looked online but have seen anything...

Offline Alexeirex

Re: Sleeves For Panorama Sketch Cards
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2015, 02:27:15 PM »
Does anyone know of a sleeve (like a clear penny-sleeve) that is the right size for the new double-wide sketch cards? I've looked online but have seen anything...

I'm having a hard time finding a plastic page that will fit these cards snuggly - I've been using the standard 3 rows sheets but the sketches keep falling out. Are there any vertical and horiz combo pocketed sheets perhaps that would hold at least 3 of these on one page? Am considering looking into stamp supplies - A

Offline Ruffs

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2015, 02:37:27 PM »
There are 3 pocket pages made for Large size Bank Notes . That should work for the cards.

Offline Alexeirex

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2015, 03:10:59 PM »
There are 3 pocket pages made for Large size Bank Notes . That should work for the cards.

That's an idea - they're probably heavy duty too but I wonder if it's the folds in the sketches that are making
them fall out of the pages. RYep

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2015, 06:36:29 PM »
2 page postcard sleeves might work but single 3x5 photo pages would probably fit better.

Offline Joe G.

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2015, 08:24:00 PM »
Not sure if this is the page that John was referring to but it does hold the Panoramic Sketches well as long as you don't mind two being sideways.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 08:27:27 PM by Joe G. »

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2015, 05:42:58 AM »
You almost have to go with the 2 card postcard sleeves. You can at least do back to back and get 4 cards per sheet.

Offline Ruffs

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2015, 06:10:06 PM »
Not sure if this is the page that John was referring to but it does hold the Panoramic Sketches well as long as you don't mind two being sideways.

Not that one Joe, I have a 3 sleeve page but I don't know how to post a picture. I am not to good with computers although I have heard they might be big someday.

Offline quas

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2015, 06:11:11 PM »

Have you tried UltraPro 4-pocket pages?  Those work for me.
Marc

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2015, 09:30:48 AM »
I don't think you folks are actually reading what Tic_Toc is asking. He's not looking for pages to store these in, he's looking for sleeves to put them in (like what you'd put a Wacky sticker in before placing it in a top loader). Yes?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 09:32:36 AM by bigtomi »

Offline Joe G.

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2015, 10:27:50 AM »
I don't think you folks are actually reading what Tic_Toc is asking. He's not looking for pages to store these in, he's looking for sleeves to put them in (like what you'd put a Wacky sticker in before placing it in a top loader). Yes?

Tom, Yes that is true but Alex also asked about pages.

Online RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2015, 03:30:46 AM »
The best I've been able to come up with is 4x6 sleeves, which I had already for Wacky Ads.

Offline Alexeirex

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2015, 10:13:38 AM »
Tom, Yes that is true but Alex also asked about pages.

Oops! Sorry if I hi-jacked the thread! Yes, mine was a separate question and I piggy-backed on this because it involved panorama sketches - A

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2015, 07:47:44 PM »
Two Options that seems to work well:

1. Postcard Sleeves (2 horizontal)

2. 3 Horizontals per page, they work well for the Wacky Plaques as well) - Snugger fit as well

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2015, 08:05:22 AM »
Have you tried UltraPro 4-pocket pages?  Those work for me.

That's what I've used, as far as pages go, and they work very well.  Haven't had a need for a penny sleeve-type thing so I don't know about that one.