Author Topic: IMPORTANT MESSAGE REGARDING SERIES 6 LIMITED EDITION POSTCARDS  (Read 14255 times)

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE REGARDING SERIES 6 LIMITED EDITION POSTCARDS
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2010, 12:39:04 PM »
I believe I mispoke. I didn't get a tracking number until I was notified by e-mail with the subject line, Your Order Has Been Shipped!

Ok, the reason I was asking is the folks who haven't received their orders yet could run the tracking # to see if their order has shipped.  If it hasn't shipped yet it's a safe bet that they were in the lost batch.   
Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2010, 05:06:47 PM »
UPDATE!!!: I expect to post details regarding the lost postcard shipment tomorrow. It'll explain when existing customers can expect their orders and also a status update for those on the waiting list.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2010, 05:58:57 PM »
Neil,

Looking forward to your update. Getting used to Waiting list limbo. Optimistic the wait will
end happily. Thanks for all your efforts on our behalf.

Regards,   DrDeal

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2010, 04:25:30 PM »
OK, looks like we'll have to wait until Wednesday (7/21) for all the details. I'll post as soon as I know anything!

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2010, 07:08:25 PM »
As a waiting list member; I would like to state that I don't mind waiting untill tomorrow for info regarding the waiting list.

DrDeal

Offline 6up

« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2010, 09:34:18 PM »
Has anything else been said regarding the waiting list for those that missed out?

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2010, 03:46:46 AM »
Has anything else been said regarding the waiting list for those that missed out?
I believe the last from Neil was that he wouldn't know about leftover sets for the waiting list until after Topps sends out the replacement sets (hopefully this week).

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2010, 07:20:13 AM »

I'll check back in towards the end of the week, once I've heard if Topps has any left over sets.

If thats the case, I'll contact people on the waiting list in the order they signed up. I'm almost certain there will be a few sets available, but we'll know soon enough!

Offline 6up

« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2010, 11:56:23 AM »
Thanks for the replies.

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2010, 12:24:26 PM »
thanks for the info, Neil.  The variations look great as well!

« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2010, 01:32:15 PM »
I'll check back in towards the end of the week, once I've heard if Topps has any left over sets.

If thats the case, I'll contact people on the waiting list in the order they signed up. I'm almost certain there will be a few sets available, but we'll know soon enough!

Thanks for keeping us informed.  We can only hope at this time there will be one for us to buy.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2010, 02:11:00 PM »
Fingers still crossed on this one. Thanks to Neil for advocating for those of us who missed out and are on the list. If I get the opportunity to buy a set I will probably be looking to trade my sketch for one I want more. I only do one sketch per postcard series so I pick one and trade for it. Being a Vegetarian; I am hoping to score a Kirscht H8 Veggie Sketch. I will trade for one if I don't get one. I am also trying to end up eventually with at least one sketch by each artist. So far I have Camera ( Rel 1,2,3), Wheaton (Rel 4) and Engstrom (Rel 5)

DrDeal

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2010, 02:36:12 PM »
No shipment notice for me today.  Did anyone get a notice?