Author Topic: items for sale  (Read 11618 times)

Offline shotwheels

items for sale
« on: April 25, 2015, 03:01:17 PM »
Hello , I have to sell my collection to help pay medical bills because I've been in and out of the hospital,  so I'll start here. Right now it's mostly  ans stuff . I have some odd stuff to like comics with the 3 strip wacky,  blister packs , boxes , sketches and more. If interested in anything let me know what your looking for and I'll see if I have it . To much to list right now .  here are some pics of the odd stuff
thanks brian

« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 05:24:05 PM by shotwheels »

Offline Pupsi-Cola

Re: items for sale
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2015, 03:21:27 PM »
Hello , I have to sell my collection to help pay medical bills because I've been in and out of the hospital,  so I'll start here. Right now it's mostly  ans stuff . I have some odd stuff to like comics with the 3 strip wacky,  blister packs , boxes , sketches and more. If interested in anything let me know what your looking for and I'll see if I have it . To much to list right now .
Thanks , Brian

Hey Brian, My prayers and thoughts are with you at this time, Good luck with your sale Mark.

Offline shotwheels

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2015, 04:02:43 PM »
Thanks ..... brian

Offline Bladerunner

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2015, 04:45:38 PM »
Hey Brian...any t-shirts? If so PM your list to me. Thanks and get well.

Offline shotwheels

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2015, 05:38:39 PM »
Hello , what size are you  looking for?
Thanks

Offline Bladerunner

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2015, 04:11:52 AM »
Different sizes. I have TONS of WP t-shirts, but perhaps you have something I don't. I could use a few duplicates on some. Could you send me a list? Thanks.

Offline mikecho

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2015, 04:38:08 PM »
Brian,I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well,and hope you get better soon.What I'd like to buy from you,if you can manage it, is a complete 99-card set of ANS7. There are three conditions,though-the Wack-O-Mercials must be black borders like everything else,I only want Senior Poligripe(not the binder it comes in),and the foil stickers must be rainbow foil,not classic foil. The only other thing is I'm unemployed,so I'd have to pay a relatively reasonable sum that I can get by doing odd jobs.I also have to have time to get the money.I'm willing to pay $50.00 for the whole set. If you can help me,that would be great! I'd also need your snail-mail address to send the payment to.Thank you very much!

Offline shotwheels

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2015, 03:33:04 PM »
hello , i will send you  a pic first to make sure everything is  correct
thanks brian

Offline shotwheels

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2015, 12:06:55 PM »
Brian,I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well,and hope you get better soon.What I'd like to buy from you,if you can manage it, is a complete 99-card set of ANS7. There are three conditions,though-the Wack-O-Mercials must be black borders like everything else,I only want Senior Poligripe(not the binder it comes in),and the foil stickers must be rainbow foil,not classic foil. The only other thing is I'm unemployed,so I'd have to pay a relatively reasonable sum that I can get by doing odd jobs.I also have to have time to get the money.I'm willing to pay $50.00 for the whole set. If you can help me,that would be great! I'd also need your snail-mail address to send the payment to.Thank you very much!
hello , the only rainbow foils i have are the wack-o-mercials  ..
thanks brian

Offline mikecho

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2015, 07:23:39 PM »
Brian,I think there's been a mistake. The Wack-O-Mercials only come in silver flash foil and gold flash foil borders. The foil stickers come in classic foil and rainbow foil. Classic foil is just regular foil. Rainbow foil reflects different colors when held at different angles,and that's what I want because all my other foils(from ANS3-ANS6) are rainbow foils. However,if all you have are classic foils,that's okay,too.Please send me the photos of the set as soon as you can.

Offline shotwheels

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2015, 06:21:03 PM »
   Hello will do . it may be wendsday before i can  , but will asap
thanks brian

Offline ElectricSlave

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2015, 09:52:37 AM »
Well hopefully selling some stuff helps. Medical in the states I hear is pretty pricey.
I`m after the comics. I didn`t know they existed until Rawgoo sent me one with my purchace.
I have Number 5. I`d be interested in the others. and if you get well and wish you didn`t sell them i would let you buy them back.

Offline shotwheels

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2015, 12:03:24 PM »
Hello , sorry but i dont have any comics ......
thanks , brian

Offline mikecho

« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2015, 03:43:25 PM »
Brian,I got your message. Don't worry,I can get the Wacky Cereals and Wacky Websites from an eBay store called tedjeffreysWackyPackagesPlus. Just send me the other 90 stickers,and that'll be fine. I just need your snail-mail address so I can send you the money,and I'll still send you $50.00 for your trouble. I just have two more conditions to add:the cards must be in excellent condition(or reasonably close)and please,no doubles or missing cards. I also have a question that maybe you or someone else in the Forum can answer.Did ANS7's foil stickers come in both classic and rainbow foils,or in classic foil only? If the latter,that would explain why you couldn't find them. Anybody able to help out here?

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2015, 03:56:12 PM »
If by classic, you mean 'non-rainbow', plain silver reflection, that is correct. ANS7 only has that one type of foil. There isn't a variation.

Offline mikecho

« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2015, 07:08:16 PM »
Thanks;that's a big help.Okay,Brian,let's do this! I should be ready to send the money at least by the end of next month.

Offline mikecho

« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2015, 06:56:11 PM »
Brian,I've got a question. Is $50.00 for the 90-out-of-99 ANS7 stickers reasonable enough,or do you think I should pay more or less than that? I don't think we agreed on a price,so I'd like to have your thoughts on the matter. I can still send the money through the mail,but it would have to be cash.As I said before,I'm unemployed,but I'm also on a budget and am very restricted as to writing checks.Would this be OK with you?

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2015, 08:58:50 PM »
Not that this is any of my business, but if it were, I'd think it should be taken to PM. Your price negotiations for items shouldn't be public knowledge. Yes?

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2015, 01:46:32 AM »
Not that this is any of my business, but if it were, I'd think it should be taken to PM. Your price negotiations for items shouldn't be public knowledge. Yes?

I was thinking the exact same thing as I read the post.

Offline quas

« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2015, 05:08:49 PM »
I was thinking the exact same thing as I read the post.

Agree.  Or simply swap emails.  Better yet, is it so hard to exchange phone numbers and actually talk?
Marc

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2015, 05:17:28 PM »
is it so hard to exchange phone numbers and actually talk?
God forbid!!     >(   ;D

Offline mikecho

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2015, 07:48:05 PM »
If I've commited a breach of etiquette,I'm sorry. I just wanted to be straight up and honest in this arrangement. To tell the truth, I'm not very computer-literate,so I don't know how to do a personal message(I guess that's what PM stands for)on this forum.I can't even send an e-mail without help.Again,no offence was intended.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2015, 12:26:07 AM »
If I've commited a breach of etiquette,I'm sorry. I just wanted to be straight up and honest in this arrangement. To tell the truth, I'm not very computer-literate,so I don't know how to do a personal message(I guess that's what PM stands for)on this forum.I can't even send an e-mail without help.Again,no offence was intended.

No worries Mike, I don't think anyone was offended, just surprised, as this kind of negotiation generally is deemed kind of personal.

An easy way to send someone a PM is to click on the little bubble underneath the user's name (it looks like what cartoonists use for characters speaking.)

To get your messages, click "My Messages" and then pick "Read my messages."  You can also pick "Send a message" here, but then you'll have to type in the name of the user you want to contact.

Please send me a PM so I'll know you've got the hang of it.  Then, I can clean up this thread if you'd like.

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2015, 05:48:12 AM »

Dude - you are truely OLD SCHOOL!! (pun intended!!)  :] :] :] :]