Author Topic: WP Old School Box $14.99! Cases still $211.99?  (Read 31564 times)

Offline Joe G.

WP Old School Box $14.99! Cases still $211.99?
« on: April 13, 2015, 03:59:40 PM »
I don't know how low Old School 5 will go but I never thought they'd reach $14.99.  Did anyone ever order 8 at the sale price and find out whether or not they should ship them as a case?

Offline quas

Re: WP Old School Box $14.99! Cases still $211.99?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2015, 06:38:44 PM »
I don't know how low Old School 5 will go but I never thought they'd reach $14.99.  Did anyone ever order 8 at the sale price and find out whether or not they should ship them as a case?

Truly amazing.
Marc

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2015, 12:53:09 AM »

Thanks for posting the latest price drop - $14.99 was too low to pass up.  I'll let you know in a few days whether I get a sealed case.

Offline jleonard1967

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2015, 08:05:14 AM »
I take it since they are selling the boxes at 14.99, that there won't be a series 6?

Offline Joe G.

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2015, 09:40:34 AM »
I take it since they are selling the boxes at 14.99, that there won't be a series 6?

Joe, I had the same thought.  It would seem that the classic formula of a great set of cards, puzzle, a cool insert set, some variations and a sketch isn't a hot seller anymore.  If we do see a 6, I guess Topps would have to re-imagine it somehow. 

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2015, 03:14:50 PM »
Joe, I had the same thought.  It would seem that the classic formula of a great set of cards, puzzle, a cool insert set, some variations and a sketch isn't a hot seller anymore.  If we do see a 6, I guess Topps would have to re-imagine it somehow.

Maybe one of the OS Artists could comment and let us know if OS is dead or their is still more to come?

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2015, 04:12:50 PM »
Maybe one of the OS Artists could comment and let us know if OS is dead or their is still more to come?
well, there's really only one artist to ask, and that would be David Gross who paints the entire base set

Offline havok77

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2015, 08:33:47 PM »
hey guys , it depends on who is putting your order together . in the past when I have ordered from topps .....  I ordered a full case of gpk blasters. I got a sealed case of them . another time I got a box full of blasters all over the place ...... I guess some associates just dont know that  if someone asks for 16 blasters  that you should just send them a sealed case ....

Offline quas

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2015, 08:45:21 PM »
hey guys , it depends on who is putting your order together . in the past when I have ordered from topps .....  I ordered a full case of gpk blasters. I got a sealed case of them . another time I got a box full of blasters all over the place ...... I guess some associates just dont know that  if someone asks for 16 blasters  that you should just send them a sealed case ....

Just for the heck of it, I checked the price of shipping a case vs. shipping 8 boxes.  To California.  You're much better off ordering a case.  The lesson learned is to check various options and compare the postage Topps will charge, prior to ordering.
Marc

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2015, 06:22:00 AM »
Just for the heck of it, I checked the price of shipping a case vs. shipping 8 boxes.  To California.  You're much better off ordering a case.  The lesson learned is to check various options and compare the postage Topps will charge, prior to ordering.

what was the differential? using smart post?

Offline quas

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2015, 06:25:21 AM »
what was the differential? using smart post?

I believe so.  Just odd that there should be any difference at all.  8 boxes is 8 boxes, but I suppose the packing space is more efficiently utilized in the case.
Marc

Offline JasonLiebig

• CollectingCandy.com
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2015, 09:49:48 AM »

I think it would be a mistake for Topps to assume that this is the case.  That is to say, that the Old School format cannot work much as it is. 

The problem was when colored sketches started selling for $800.  It upturned the apple cart of what Old School was supposed to be.  I don't believe it was envisioned as a "sketch lottery" type of set but rather an Old School type of more exclusive, higher-end experience geared toward passionate collectors.  But when those sketch prices were being realized, a sketch lottery is what it became.  Discussions of the series became all about sketches.  Which isn't a bad thing in itself, but I don't think it was healthy for the Old School series long-term.   So print runs and expectations were set with that reality as the baseline.   And that's dangerous because that isn't a business model that lasts.  And it didn't.  I think more than anything, that's why Topps is sitting on product that they're now clearing out for $15 a box. 

I think the important question Topps needs to ask is this;  can the hobby, as it is, support a limited run, direct-to-collector series like Old School without people chasing cases?  Are there enough collectors, and how will you need to structure pricing to make it a worthwhile endeavor?  Maybe boxes need to be $75-$100 a pop?  But you limit the print run to 1,500 boxes, rather than five or six thousand.   Of course, at that point, you also need to strip down the "parallel" aspect of it, so that people shouldn't have to spend $500 to get a set. 

I'm assuming a whole lot here, but I truly believe that the period when sketches were selling for crazy amounts, that was what brought us to where we are with Old School.   Nothing intrinsic to the Old School concept  or quality has led to clearance boxes. 
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 10:00:26 AM by JasonLiebig »
Jason Liebig - A swell TV host (currently on History Channel) who used to oversee Marvel Comics' X-Men - now creator and curator of WishbookWeb.com and CollectingCandy.com, a celebration of candy packaging, marketing and the people behind it all

Offline ratchet007

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2015, 12:20:38 PM »
Very well spoken, Jason. Nice to see you posting again. I always like reading your "take" on things.

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2015, 01:33:19 PM »
I think it would be a mistake for Topps to assume that this is the case.  That is to say, that the Old School format cannot work much as it is. 

The problem was when colored sketches started selling for $800.  It upturned the apple cart of what Old School was supposed to be.  I don't believe it was envisioned as a "sketch lottery" type of set but rather an Old School type of more exclusive, higher-end experience geared toward passionate collectors.  But when those sketch prices were being realized, a sketch lottery is what it became.  Discussions of the series became all about sketches.  Which isn't a bad thing in itself, but I don't think it was healthy for the Old School series long-term.   So print runs and expectations were set with that reality as the baseline.   And that's dangerous because that isn't a business model that lasts.  And it didn't.  I think more than anything, that's why Topps is sitting on product that they're now clearing out for $15 a box. 

I think the important question Topps needs to ask is this;  can the hobby, as it is, support a limited run, direct-to-collector series like Old School without people chasing cases?  Are there enough collectors, and how will you need to structure pricing to make it a worthwhile endeavor?  Maybe boxes need to be $75-$100 a pop?  But you limit the print run to 1,500 boxes, rather than five or six thousand.   Of course, at that point, you also need to strip down the "parallel" aspect of it, so that people shouldn't have to spend $500 to get a set. 

I'm assuming a whole lot here, but I truly believe that the period when sketches were selling for crazy amounts, that was what brought us to where we are with Old School.   Nothing intrinsic to the Old School concept  or quality has led to clearance boxes.

so....OS6 not reallyyyyy out of scope??? yet?? maybe?? could be?? but sketches killed it all...got it right?? STILL WANT COLORED SKETCHES!!  :P :P :P :P :P

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2015, 04:13:05 PM »
Discussions of the series became all about sketches. Which isn't a bad thing in itself...
A-f'ing-men...and I think it IS a bad thing. This hobby became too much about sketches in general, OLDS, ANS, etc. I think Neil (or whoever it was that initiated the concept of sketch cards with Wackys) had a great idea there, but it was way, Way, WAY over done. Wackys should be about the parodies and the package rendering and gags and all that malarkey.   8)

Offline Joe G.

« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2015, 05:02:21 PM »
Tom, I agree but with new sets we always get some great new parodies and collectors can choose whether or not to chase sketch cards. 

WP 2015 comes out in 7 weeks when it does let's try to keep the discussion on the art and gags.  So far, I'm digging the work we've seen from Smokin Joe and Dave Gross and can't wait to see what Kirscht and Gambino have in store.  Also I was blown away by Pingatore's work in the last set and, of course, Simko is always amazing.  I also have a feeling  we may be seeing more work from Neil Camera and Fred Wheaton who are two artists that, in my opinion, never get to paint enough.  So I'm thinking we have allot to look forward to.

Offline drono

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2015, 08:48:19 PM »

I've got an idea for Topps.  How about putting 33 un-numbered stickers in a set with a 9-piece checklist-backed puzzle, packaging them in wax packs with two stickers, one checklist, and a stick of bubble gum per pack for about $0.50 (inflation) -- having no back variations, chase sets, sketch inserts or anything else -- except maybe a poster offer on the back of the wax pack for a cheap price that hardly anyone will buy anyway (and maybe that 7 ft. Frankenstein monster and some x-ray glasses too).  Then pushing them out for a short production run of about 2-3 months before coming out with a fresh new set. 

I know that times have changed, but it worked before!

Offline JasonLiebig

• CollectingCandy.com
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2015, 09:08:35 PM »
I've got an idea for Topps.  How about putting 33 un-numbered stickers in a set with a 9-piece checklist-backed puzzle, packaging them in wax packs with two stickers, one checklist, and a stick of bubble gum per pack for about $0.50 (inflation) -- having no back variations, chase sets, sketch inserts or anything else -- except maybe a poster offer on the back of the wax pack for a cheap price that hardly anyone will buy anyway (and maybe that 7 ft. Frankenstein monster and some x-ray glasses too).  Then pushing them out for a short production run of about 2-3 months before coming out with a fresh new set. 

I know that times have changed, but it worked before!

Of course I love this idea, but I don't think it's possible.  The wax pack machines that Topps used for huge runs.. those don't exist anymore and the companies that made them don't exist.  It's crazy, but it's been relegated to that past, at least that part of it.  [Side note:  This happens a LOT in the candy business.  I can't tell you how many stories I've heard of things like giant Wacky Wafers getting discontinued, not because of fading sales, but because the machines that made them could no longer be serviced or replaced.  This also prevented the return of the original 1970's Marathon bar as a limited edition - the machines that made them in the 1970's no longer exist.]

As for the rest, well, this was the idea of Old School, essentially.  But we must admit that that type of series is likely NOT something that will appeal to modern kids and collectors on a mass market stage.  At least I think it is highly unlikely.     

My theory is that, with fewer buyers of this type of series (like Old School), the product needs to be priced a little more premium-ly (combined with a significantly smaller print run) to make it viable for Topps to produce and for passionate fans to enjoy.    I've always looked to the toy business and things like Matty Collector as an example to emulate where possible.   I think that's sort of what Old School was intended to be, and I think it did it and still does it well.   But the business model got all twisted out of shape, because sketches sold for insane amounts for a time. 

I just hope Topps sees that there's still an opportunity for them with Old School.  It's a great format to serve a smaller niche market, and one that should be worthwhile for them.   I love the series and think it's only gotten better with each iteration.  Though I never cared much about the sketches, I did always have fun seeing what the artists created and what collectors pulled from packs or assembled in other ways - many cool things.   
Jason Liebig - A swell TV host (currently on History Channel) who used to oversee Marvel Comics' X-Men - now creator and curator of WishbookWeb.com and CollectingCandy.com, a celebration of candy packaging, marketing and the people behind it all

Offline JasonLiebig

• CollectingCandy.com
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2015, 09:14:08 PM »
A-f'ing-men...and I think it IS a bad thing. This hobby became too much about sketches in general, OLDS, ANS, etc. I think Neil (or whoever it was that initiated the concept of sketch cards with Wackys) had a great idea there, but it was way, Way, WAY over done. Wackys should be about the parodies and the package rendering and gags and all that malarkey.   8)

It certainly became a bad thing.  What I mean to say is, is that what happened with the sketches was not, I believe, by Topps' design.  I don't think anyone predicted that Old School sketches would routinely be selling into the multiple hundreds of dollars, when they were found in every $50 box.  But once that happened, especially when seeing color sketches hit $800 and $900, it became "the show".   But that was a market force driving that and it did lead to it become a bad thing.

AND, when Topps started following that, by increasing print run to meet that demand, a demand that I believe was absolutely predicated on sketches routinely selling for $200+, that's when it started to become a serious problem for the series.  Though I still believe that Dave Gross and company did something very smart, the didn't let the core concept falter.  The quality of the artwork in the stickers themselves only got better with each series, IMO.  So the core didn't suffer artistically, though perhaps it did perceptually, because of a perceived glut of the product. 

I just hope they have figured this out and are willing to look at the real market, and accept that market, and give us more Old School. 
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 09:16:14 PM by JasonLiebig »

Offline Joe G.

« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2015, 01:12:47 PM »
Jason, thanks for your in depth analysis of Olds.  If I read you right you feel a possible solution would be a limited 1500-2000 box run at $100 box with basically the same format that we've seen to date.  Is that roughly correct?  If so, I'm curious how many forum members would buy in on that approach and to what extent.  For myself, I'd go for it but I couldn't see buying more than a box or two.

Offline quas

« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2015, 01:30:57 PM »
Jason, thanks for your in depth analysis of Olds.  If I read you right you feel a possible solution would be a limited 1500-2000 box run at $100 box with basically the same format that we've seen to date.  Is that roughly correct?  If so, I'm curious how many forum members would buy in on that approach and to what extent.  For myself, I'd go for it but I couldn't see buying more than a box or two.

I'd also like it (and probably I'm dreaming) if Topps would do something Mike Jaspersen-like and ask Forum members to collectively come up with our top 20 Wacky characters for a future OLDS series.  If the primary customers have input from the start on what they'll be buying, that should help sales, right?  Sadly we probably would be prohibited from alcohol or tobacco products from original series 1-16, even though Topps had no problems with including those when it issued Chrome to the general public (which was recommended for ages 6 and above or something like that).  Perhaps a suggestion for Colin Walton at Topps?
Marc

Offline drono

« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2015, 03:50:28 PM »
If I read you right you feel a possible solution would be a limited 1500-2000 box run at $100 box with basically the same format that we've seen to date.  Is that roughly correct?  If so, I'm curious how many forum members would buy in on that approach and to what extent.  For myself, I'd go for it but I couldn't see buying more than a box or two.

Of course, I was only writing "in jest" when I mentioned to bring back the sets from our childhood.  I do think that Topps sometimes overthinks its strategy.  Maybe they should keep it simple.

At $100 a box I might buy one and keep it sealed.  I'd probably settle into my current ANS strategy -- buy a base set from eBay and the cheap chase sets.  I'm not a big fan of back variations, border variations, and chase sets that are rare by intention.  I may have deeper pockets now that I'm older, but I'm also wiser and choose to spend my money elsewhere.  Seeing how Topps has now lowered the prices on OLDS5 and keeps having special sales on their wall art, I'd find it hard to buy anything that I thought might be discounted later (Topps don't read this, I do want to buy some more wall art -- run it at 75% off, and I'll buy the other pieces).  A smaller print run might produce a sellout and then discounting wouldn't happen.  However Topps has a history of overprinting which led to every company with a printing press to start making baseball and football cards in the 90s to compete, and beat them, which absolutely crushed that market.  I'm still sitting on unopened boxes that aren't worth what I paid for them 20+ years ago.  One day, I'll need the space they're occupying, and I'll start giving them away to my Awana kids.

Offline slamjim

• OLDS11 in late 2023!
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2015, 07:30:38 PM »
Definitely a lot of true here to what's happened to Old School (and I believe the other direct sale series). I can't say if there will be an Old School 6. I didn't know there would be an Old School 5 either until I was told to start it so it's certainly a possibility. A few months ago I was already deciphering many of the marketing problems and sent Topps some (IMHO) really good ideas to change things up so it's better for them and also (IMHO) better for the collectors. A few of those things have already been suggested here but I sent in many many more ideas. The thing is, Topps needs to make money. If they don't then no series so I focused on that while making sure it's still the same Old School as before but more stream lined which I think will be better. It's a two way street. Good product/ collectors happy - makes money/ Topps happy. BTW, I know what people want here in this series. I know the market and I know why and what the collectors will buy. I handled all the creative in series 1 and 2 and half in series 3. I had no input other than suggestion for series 4 and 5 (by creative I mean insert ideas, variations, how the sketches would go, etc). I hope I'll be more included again in the decision making for any possible OLDS6.

And another thing. I will say I've never been a huge fan of sketch cards. I will give 100% on them when I draw then but I'm not very interested in them.  Not like coming up with gags and painting them. Sketch cards were a fun add in early on but they have a life of their own now. It's the same in GPK and Wacky. It's all about the sketch cards. Each sticker each of the artists makes takes probably 3-7 days in total time from concept to to rough to redraws to color rough to final painting. I do a (B&W) sketch card in 10-15 minutes and I'm essentially just copying a previous piece of work (of course with some extra elements tossed in here and there and always much more for a return card). The stickers and gags are almost an after thought to most people now. They are wrappers within the wrapper for the sketch cards. It's a bummer.

Offline slamjim

• OLDS11 in late 2023!
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2015, 07:44:37 PM »
BTW, I'm not saying this will happen and I have not even suggested it to Topps but I do see that Garbage Pail Kids no longer have the stickers diecut. If Wackys still had the black borders but there was no diecut (the entire rectangle is the sticker) would that be a deal breaker? Some of the GPK people were pissed but the majority just shrugged and moved on to talk about the stickers (well the sketch cards then the stickers).  ;D

Dropping the diecut would be a huge money saver and could make the series continuing a better possibility. Just a thought. Your thoughts?

Offline Joe G.

« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2015, 08:04:41 PM »
Dave, thanks so much for addressing this and thanks for working so hard to keep Old School alive!  It's always an eye opener to see where the money goes in creating a sticker set.  Like, I assume many on the forum, I had no idea that die cutting was a significant cost factor in producing Wackys.   That certainly explains why the subsets in WP 2014 weren't die cut.  For myself, although I'd hate to see them go, I'd certainly forego the die cut if it helped keep Wackys going.  That said, I'd prefer they still had the classic black border (parallel) and not an entire black background around the image even though they lacked the die cut.

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2015, 08:07:46 PM »
Dropping the diecut would be a huge money saver and could make the series continuing a better possibility. Just a thought. Your thoughts?
I think I'm in the shoulder-shrugger category on this. If it makes a box significantly less expensive, I am definitely for it.

Offline JasonLiebig

• CollectingCandy.com
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2015, 08:46:36 PM »
BTW, I'm not saying this will happen and I have not even suggested it to Topps but I do see that Garbage Pail Kids no longer have the stickers diecut. If Wackys still had the black borders but there was no diecut (the entire rectangle is the sticker) would that be a deal breaker? Some of the GPK people were pissed but the majority just shrugged and moved on to talk about the stickers (well the sketch cards then the stickers).  ;D

My gut on getting rid of the die-cut is negative.  Once you've done that, I'm not sure that it's really a Wacky Packages sticker anymore.   That is to say, what makes a Wacky Packages sticker is that shape and how it looks when stuck.  And how they overlap with each other when stuck, and so on.  In my opinion, that feature is fundamental to making them what they are. 

However, if you're at the point that you're removing the die-cut, I feel the assumption must be that these are not being used as stickers by the majority of people and collectors (which is probably very true for Old School).  But IF you're getting rid of the die-cut, I feel as if you might as well not make them stickers at all.  Just make them cards, while retaining the printed black borders.  They'll look great in nine pocket sheets and they'll last longer.   And I'm not being facetious when I say that.  I wouldn't like them as much as die-cut stickers, but they'd still have some appeal and entertainment value. 

I don't stick too many of my Wacky Packages these days, but I have one of the Old School 70's wrapper stickers on one of my Passport portable hard drives.  It helps differentiate it from my school of externals.  I don't think I'd ever stick a full-square sticker.   Wouldn't look attractive and wouldn't really look like a Wacky Packages sticker to me.  I guess that's what makes me think that if you're getting rid of the die-cuts, just don't make them stickers anymore.  I've stuck a lot of Wacky Packages on things in the last five years.  But if they were a rectangle sticker, I don't think I'd stick any of them.  (Though I might still collect.)

So, my vote is, if removing the die-cut is what's going to make the difference between making a series or not, just go all the way and make them cards and really save.  Wacky Packages Cards. 

I would still MUCH rather get die-cut stickers.  It would make a big difference in their appeal to me for them to lose that fundamental feature.  But I'd rather have something cool than nothing at all.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 08:50:27 PM by JasonLiebig »

Offline drono

« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2015, 09:14:45 PM »
My gut on getting rid of the die-cut is negative.  Once you've done that, I'm not sure that it's really a Wacky Packages sticker anymore.   That is to say, what makes a Wacky Packages sticker is that shape and how it looks when stuck.  And how they overlap with each other when stuck, and so on.  In my opinion, that feature is fundamental to making them what they are.

I'm not sure I would buy them anymore either without the die cut.  I've never been really happy with the various "knock off" sets I've purchased over the years that didn't have them.  Even though I never use them as stickers, I don't think I would like them as cards either.  I agree that there's just something about the die cut that makes them special.  I actually don't even prefer how glossy they are now compared to the 70s, and I don't really like the coupons and puzzles on the backs -- just plain tan or white for me.  Maybe I'm just like the old-timer who still prefers to listen to music from vinyl rather than those new fangled CDs, DVDs, and MP3s.

Offline Joe G.

« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2015, 09:39:56 PM »
Here's the front and back of one of my son's school notebooks with a mix of 2014 Wackys, half of which are of the die-cutless variety.  Not sure if this adds to the discussion but it was sitting on the kitchen table as I read the last two posts.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2015, 03:15:52 AM »
The die-cut stickers definitely look better to me, and not just because that red and yellow border clashes with the binder.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2015, 06:45:21 PM »
Got my boxes today, and they did ship a sealed case.  Looks like they're really trying to clear these out - I got an email about the reduced prices today.

Offline Joe G.

« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2015, 06:54:56 PM »
Pat, too cool!  I don't think I'll see mine for a while yet as shipping to the West Coast is always super slow.  I'm down to just needing a Smokin Joe to complete my run of artists, so please keep me in mind if you end up with an extra one.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2015, 04:23:26 AM »

I really do want to see the Wacky Old School series continue, but after killing packs yesterday and going through my other stickers, I know that the die-cut around the image really is important to me.  I actually peel and stick Wackys, and they're just not going to look right without the die-cut.  I've got quite a lot of GPK stickers, original and recent, and I preferred them die-cut, but since I was older when those first came out, I never really stuck them anywhere, so it doesn't matter much to me that the new sets aren't die-cut.  Plus, unlike Wackys, the art goes all the way to the border. 

That being said, if the only way to continue Wackys is to lose the die-cut, I'll probably give it a try. 

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2015, 06:09:28 AM »
I really do want to see the Wacky Old School series continue, but after killing packs yesterday and going through my other stickers, I know that the die-cut around the image really is important to me.  I actually peel and stick Wackys, and they're just not going to look right without the die-cut.  I've got quite a lot of GPK stickers, original and recent, and I preferred them die-cut, but since I was older when those first came out, I never really stuck them anywhere, so it doesn't matter much to me that the new sets aren't die-cut.  Plus, unlike Wackys, the art goes all the way to the border. 

Pat, I couldn't agree more. The die cut (technically, called "kiss cut") HAS to be on the stickers. It's a huge part of the Wacky Packages appeal. Especially, in terms of the old school brand, which is supposed to mirror the  look and feel of the originals. If Topps wants to make OS6 and have it be successful, then they need to stick to the formula.

With regards to sketch cards, I know some of you are fans and some aren't. I think they definitely have a place, but it depends on the release. I never saw the practicality of adding them to the old school brand since there were never any chase cards in the original sets, but they fit well with ANS, postcards and wacky comics.  When the artists put on their A game, they're as enjoyable, creative and collectible as any other element in the sets. Besides, for some fans, sketch cards are the only chance to own an original piece of art.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 06:11:33 AM by koduck »

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2015, 06:19:52 AM »
Great discussion, everyone!  I love the Old School series and thought
the old formula from the earlier series worked well, why change?