Author Topic: Missed the Wacky Series 6 Postcards Opportunity So......  (Read 10691 times)

Offline quas

Missed the Wacky Series 6 Postcards Opportunity So......
« on: July 03, 2010, 11:39:44 AM »
I missed out on the opportunity to buy one of the "Limited to 300" sets of Wacky Series 6 postcards in the hot pink commemorative wrapper.  If anyone who bought more than one would be willing to sell me one, please LMK!  Thanks!  ;D

Marc (marctsimon@hotmail.com)
Marc

Re: Missed the Wacky Series 6 Postcards Opportunity So......
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2010, 03:48:13 PM »

You can contact me too if you have an extra LE set for sale. I will be around until the 7th, then I will be out of town from 7/8-7/12.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 11:01:57 AM by De-Mented Tomatoes »

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2010, 08:08:00 AM »
I missed out on the opportunity to buy one of the "Limited to 300" sets of Wacky Series 6 postcards in the hot pink commemorative wrapper.  If anyone who bought more than one would be willing to sell me one, please LMK!  Thanks!  ;D

Marc (marctsimon@hotmail.com)

Marc, if you are looking for a set minus the sketch card I can hook you up.

Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2010, 08:16:40 AM »
Marc, if you are looking for a set minus the sketch card I can hook you up.

Same here, I can hook people up with set and extra goodies that come with it minus the sketch card.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2010, 11:00:10 AM »
Same here, I can hook people up with set and extra goodies that come with it minus the sketch card.

If I get no bite from Topps, I can live without the sketch card as long as I get the LE postcards, TS9 "Philly Blunts" bonus card, etc.  But if an extra complete set becomes available, I'm in.

Offline kidwacky

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2010, 01:30:20 PM »
Same here with me. I am just looking for the bonus card TS9 "Philly Blunts. I bought two sets of the regular series 6 post cards. I am willing to buy or trade for the TS9 if one if anyone is interested. Just let me know.

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2010, 01:48:10 PM »
Keep in mind, for those of you who signed up for the waiting list, you're still on the list. There's a good chance that Topps will be able to help some of you out once they get the missing shipment issue resolved. I'll keep everyone posted.

Offline ratchet007

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2010, 04:48:45 PM »
Thanks for the update Neil. I have my fingers crossed. I, too, am willing to forgo the sketch card though. As long as I can get the Bonus card and the artist bio cards I'll consider it a victory.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 04:51:20 PM by ratchet007 »

wackyone

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2010, 01:05:04 PM »
Same here with me. I am just looking for the bonus card TS9 "Philly Blunts. I bought two sets of the regular series 6 post cards. I am willing to buy or trade for the TS9 if one if anyone is interested. Just let me know.

these things are flyin thru e-bay at speed of light!!..within' 6 min. i saw 2 sell for $40 & 45  :o
I grabbed one of Brad's,this card is hotter then Hoppy Meal  :]

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2010, 01:23:53 PM »
Keep in mind, for those of you who signed up for the waiting list, you're still on the list. There's a good chance that Topps will be able to help some of you out once they get the missing shipment issue resolved. I'll keep everyone posted.

So this missing shipment was not part of the stock that Topps sold out?  Topps in effect sold less than 300 because they didn't have all of the stock on hand?  I thought you were saying that some of this missing shipment was committed as part of the sale and hence some people who placed orders might not get product due to it being lost.  I am not following how this missing shipment helps people who never placed orders in the first place.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2010, 01:46:22 PM »
Ernie,

We'll know more once the shipping company has completed their search.

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2010, 03:55:22 PM »
these things are flyin thru e-bay at speed of light!!..within' 6 min. i saw 2 sell for $40 & 45  :o
I grabbed one of Brad's,this card is hotter then Hoppy Meal  :]

I'm out now except for my keeper. I was looking for a Speed Lick for you and found 6 Hoppy Meal cards. I just put 4 on ebay. These are selling really quick. I had a guy email me and ask if I would take $40 for the bonus card and I said why, when they are selling fast at $50...LOL

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2010, 08:26:13 PM »

How do you get on this list? Sign me up or tell me where to go..... Thanks
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2010, 02:55:40 PM »
Looking for a TS9 Philly's Runt, myself. Anyone? Bueller?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 02:57:22 PM by bigtomi »

Offline ratchet007

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2010, 04:27:37 PM »
I, also, would like to aquire a Philly Runts bonus card and a set of artist bio cards. Please PM me if you have these available.
Brian.

wackyone

« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2010, 12:19:06 AM »
I, also, would like to aquire a Philly Runts bonus card and a set of artist bio cards. Please PM me if you have these available.
Brian.

still some bonus Runts and bio card sets on e-bay left for $45 & $25 tonight

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2010, 05:15:44 AM »
How do you get on this list? Sign me up or tell me where to go..... Thanks

pm sent

Offline eman

• Erik Bowen (aka eman)
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2010, 10:19:27 AM »
I have a set up on ebay at the moment for everything EXCEPT the sketch card.  If you are interested, PM me with your best price and I may be willing to end the ebay auction.

eman

anything