Author Topic: I just purchased 2 sets of the 2010 series 6 postcards.... 7:50 pm PST.  (Read 3007 times)

Offline CherryBombs

I've so bummed all day that were sold out when I woke up this afternoon.... so I sent an email to Topps my disappointment in them not notifying me as to this limited edition sale. Well... if I had not been away for awhile I would have known this and therefore would not have been so hard on myself for missing it.

I happened to be looking at their site in complete anger and noticed that they had stock as on now.... I was able to purchase only 2 sets though. Conspiracy or coincidence ??? lol.
eBay ID: vintage-trading-cards

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
I've so bummed all day that were sold out when I woke up this afternoon.... so I sent an email to Topps my disappointment in them not notifying me as to this limited edition sale. Well... if I had not been away for awhile I would have known this and therefore would not have been so hard on myself for missing it.

I happened to be looking at their site in complete anger and noticed that they had stock as on now.... I was able to purchase only 2 sets though. Conspiracy or coincidence ??? lol.
Somehow I ended up with an order for 10 sets when my wife insists she ordered only 5 for me(I had to work and couldn't it here trying to guess when these would go on sale).  I am assuming Topps reviewed orders and freed up any over orders and hence supply became available later on.  I have received no invoice# nor confirmation of the order other than seeing I paid for it via paypal so for all I know, I didn't get any sets.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
Somehow I ended up with an order for 10 sets when my wife insists she ordered only 5 for me(I had to work and couldn't it here trying to guess when these would go on sale).  I am assuming Topps reviewed orders and freed up any over orders and hence supply became available later on.  I have received no invoice# nor confirmation of the order other than seeing I paid for it via paypal so for all I know, I didn't get any sets.

That's odd you didn't get a confirmation. I got an email as fast as I hit the complete order button.

Offline Duznt

• - John K -

I don't think you get a Topps confirmation when you pay via Paypal. I believe you get one when it ships though.

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
I don't think you get a Topps confirmation when you pay via Paypal. I believe you get one when it ships though.

I used Paypal.

Offline CherryBombs

I also received a confirmation from Topps immediately and paypal as well.
eBay ID: vintage-trading-cards

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys

I just checked and I got both a paypal receipt plus a Topps receipt.
Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)

anything