Author Topic: BlunderBreadGirl Says Hi  (Read 7393 times)

BlunderBreadGirl Says Hi
« on: March 09, 2015, 01:46:35 PM »
Hey everyone! It's been many years since I've been to this forum. Someone had to be the first to post a new topic in the Original Series thread for 2015, so I figured what the hell? I hadn't been logged on here for more than 60 seconds when I got a PM from the Shoe ;) And within 3 minutes we were on the phone, haha. Anyway, it was because Tom posted this link on a thread from Greg's site that I stopped by. Another one of those, what the hell I'll just click on over kind of things. If for no other reason than to catch up on the "Are These People Nuts???" thread. God I love those posts!!!!! LOL

BBG (Darynne)
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 01:52:54 PM by BlunderBreadGirl »

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
Re: BlunderBreadGirl Says Hi
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2015, 02:14:03 PM »
Hey everyone! It's been many years since I've been to this forum. Someone had to be the first to post a new topic in the Original Series thread for 2015, so I figured what the hell? I hadn't been logged on here for more than 60 seconds when I got a PM from the Shoe ;) And within 3 minutes we were on the phone, haha. Anyway, it was because Tom posted this link on a thread from Greg's site that I stopped by. Another one of those, what the hell I'll just click on over kind of things. If for no other reason than to catch up on the "Are These People Nuts???" thread. God I love those posts!!!!! LOL

BBG (Darynne)

Great to see another Wacky sister on the forum!  I hope you'll check back often.  The Nuts thread is usually fairly active  :-\

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2015, 03:14:47 PM »
... it was because Tom posted this link on a thread from Greg's site that I stopped by.
Glad you took my advice and came on by!  8)  Hope you'll visit much more often!! 

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2015, 07:17:31 PM »
Hey BBG,

It's great to see you here! I was wondering when some of the wacky vets would show up!

Neil

Offline ElectricSlave

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2015, 10:01:35 AM »
Funny. I just added the original blunderbread sticker to my collection very recently.(Spell check says that blunderbread is spelt wrong...need to update the spell check or create a wacky version...like a version could ever keep up!)  Nice to see more activity...heh heh heh...maybe someone else sell my up and coming set too.(check my post)  started drawing #28 yesterday... just two more to think up. Printed 82 X 9 cards on the weekend...the screwball machine wasn't displaying the running total...turned out the machine wasn't charging me! Told the guy in charge...he wouldn't charge me either even  though I offered...so $41 worth of free cards printed one side. every bit helps the bottom line. Boy they are looking good can't wait to print the backs and start cutting them. Just two more to dream up!...
so back to work. welcome Blunderlass...sounds like a nutball heroin.

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2015, 12:42:53 PM »
Thanks all for the welcome back messages!

RawGoo - thank you for keeping a wacky forum going.

Tom thank you for keeping the "Nuts" thread hilarious.

Neil thank you keeping Topps supplied with awesome wackys.

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2015, 01:10:11 PM »
Thanks all for the welcome back messages!

RawGoo - thank you for keeping a wacky forum going.

Tom thank you for keeping the "Nuts" thread hilarious.

Neil thank you keeping Topps supplied with awesome wackys.

Hey Darynne, Great to chat with you the other day, In the immortal words of the Sweathogs, "Welcome Back".

Offline Gurgle

• recommends zircon-encrusted tweezers
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2015, 03:34:16 PM »
Hey BBG!

BBG (Darynne)

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2015, 11:55:20 AM »
Hey Gurgle!