Author Topic: Wacky Old School 5 Boxes and Cases are Currently Half Price  (Read 2331 times)

Offline barfwimpson

Wacky Old School 5 Boxes and Cases are Currently Half Price
« on: January 21, 2015, 10:59:52 AM »
At the Topps website right now, as of this post, 11am PST on January 21st.
I picked up 4 boxes. This might be as cheap as they get, and if you still have the 20% off code that Topps sent everyone a couple of months back, I was able to use that and it covered shipping. Not too shabby!

Offline quas

Re: Wacky Old School 5 Boxes and Cases are Currently Half Price
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 06:34:50 PM »
At the Topps website right now, as of this post, 11am PST on January 21st.
I picked up 4 boxes. This might be as cheap as they get, and if you still have the 20% off code that Topps sent everyone a couple of months back, I was able to use that and it covered shipping. Not too shabby!

What was that code?   ;)
Marc

Offline barfwimpson

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2015, 03:12:13 PM »
Here's the "Welcome to Topps" code from November 17, 2014, for anyone who wants to try it. I'm pretty sure it was this same code in every one of those emails, which most people on here would've received, I would think.

BYWD96674KFJS324N

It worked for me yesterday, but another member I sent it to just told me it didn't work for him. Still, might be worth a shot. Try not logging into Topps when ordering and instead make your payment with Paypal, and that might do the trick.

Good luck!

Offline quas

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2015, 04:12:59 PM »
Here's the "Welcome to Topps" code from November 17, 2014, for anyone who wants to try it. I'm pretty sure it was this same code in every one of those emails, which most people on here would've received, I would think.

BYWD96674KFJS324N

It worked for me yesterday, but another member I sent it to just told me it didn't work for him. Still, might be worth a shot. Try not logging into Topps when ordering and instead make your payment with Paypal, and that might do the trick.

Good luck!

I tried both unlogged in and logged in and neither worked, but it was worth a try, thanks!

Interestingly I was trying to order yesterday and a 10% discount was applied automatically and a corresponding promo code appeared in the applicable box.  But then when I got further into the ordering process, the 10% discount somehow disappeared and I hadn't written down or copied and pasted anywhere the promo code.  I was never able to get that discount restored.  I guess that's our Topps....
Marc

Offline Slaytex99

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2015, 04:14:38 PM »
Just tried it also and no dice.  Code doesn't work anymore it seems.

Offline quas

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2015, 05:02:53 PM »
Interestingly also, yesterday shipping via SmartPost was free.  Today it is not.
Marc