Author Topic: Magnet and tattoo storage  (Read 1827 times)

Offline Lavirus

Magnet and tattoo storage
« on: December 17, 2014, 05:47:17 PM »
Ok, another storage question for y'all: do you keep the ANS magnets and tattoos in 9 page holder or something else? Is there any risk of having them fall apart or stick to the inside pocket on the page? I've kept them in sleeves in a box for years but I like the idea of keeping everything together.

Offline crackedjerk

Re: Magnet and tattoo storage
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2014, 08:25:06 PM »
Ok, another storage question for y'all: do you keep the ANS magnets and tattoos in 9 page holder or something else? Is there any risk of having them fall apart or stick to the inside pocket on the page? I've kept them in sleeves in a box for years but I like the idea of keeping everything together.

I keep both in pages.  The magnets look good, IMO, in the pages, but one does have to handle them gingerly.  I don't recall "breaking" any perfs as I put them in the pages, but I could be forgetting.  Wouldn't bother me a ton as they'd be pretty undetectable in the pages and I'm not selling these anytime soon.  The tats (from OLDS5) don't fit great, but I haven't had any sticking issues.  Of course, they've only been in pages a couple months, but so far so good.

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2014, 09:30:03 PM »
Seriously though, these aren't collectors items now. Even if a purf is busted it probably won't change much. This isn't 1967...haha

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2014, 12:50:41 PM »
I have mine in penny sleeves and then in the PVC 9-holder sleeve in notebook - No issues

anything