Author Topic: THE TOPPS WEBSITE HAS FINALLY SOLD OUT OF WP OLD SCHOOL 5 BOXES  (Read 2089 times)

Offline chickenfat2010

It looks like the Topps website has finally sold out of Wacky Packages Old School 5 boxes (as well as cases). This is probably because starting yesterday they offered 30% off of $14.99 a box if you bought at least $300 worth because of a Topps Memorial Day Weekend website sale (30% off of any orders of $300 or more). That means for a brief moment people could buy OS 5 boxes for $10.50 a box!

Here's hoping for a Wacky Packages Old School 6 series whether on Kickstarter or not,

Chickenfat

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
Re: THE TOPPS WEBSITE HAS FINALLY SOLD OUT OF WP OLD SCHOOL 5 BOXES
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2015, 10:58:42 AM »
It looks like the Topps website has finally sold out of Wacky Packages Old School 5 boxes (as well as cases). This is probably because starting yesterday they offered 30% off of $14.99 a box if you bought at least $300 worth because of a Topps Memorial Day Weekend website sale (30% off of any orders of $300 or more). That means for a brief moment people could buy OS 5 boxes for $10.50 a box!

Here's hoping for a Wacky Packages Old School 6 series whether on Kickstarter or not,

Chickenfat

If my house wasn't already filled hip deep with Wackys, including a ton of Old School 5 that needs to be opened and sorted, I would have gone for that.

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
Re: THE TOPPS WEBSITE HAS FINALLY SOLD OUT OF WP OLD SCHOOL 5 BOXES
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2015, 10:29:49 AM »
I was just looking at Blowout Cards and they have OLDS5. They must have bought out Topps inventory.