Author Topic: Master Spreadsheet  (Read 154466 times)

Offline mikecho

Re: Master Spreadsheet
« Reply #875 on: December 29, 2018, 10:47:18 PM »
Hi, Patrick! How was your Christmas? Mine was just great!

Anything new Wackywise?

Offline mikecho

« Reply #876 on: December 29, 2018, 11:06:26 PM »
Just found another one:

DoughPro (GoPro) (4769).

This is Neil Camera's Wacky Cameras holiday card for 2018.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 11:15:32 PM by mikecho »

Offline mikecho

« Reply #877 on: January 14, 2019, 10:57:35 AM »
Hey Patrick, everything all right with you? I haven't heard from you in a while and I'm starting to wonder what's going on here.

My Christmas and New Year's were great! Again, how were yours?

How goes the a's and c's? Are you almost finished?

Hope to hear back from you soon.

Offline mikecho

« Reply #878 on: January 14, 2019, 12:18:13 PM »
I take it back! Not only are you almost finished, but, as usual, you're doing a great job yet again! I never knew that so much work had been done here while I was out!

Only a few things that I've just noticed need to be done and most of them are for the sake of consistency:

*...without copyright. Both variations are equally common; therefore, neither one is more valuable than the other. (858 & 904). This is a known fact, so I'll leave it up to you as to how it's written out.
*...either "mr. Goonbar" or "mr. Goober" (1048) Never even noticed this one, did you?
*... (glow in the dark version) (2650) Since 2627 is this, this one-and any future Wackys of the 1970s glow in the dark versions of the Aurora Monster Models (if any)-should be this, too.
*"Mystery poster" only available as part of a complete set purchase (3904) This is just to be the same as the Halloween Plaques section.
*...by toppsvault.com... (3407) Is this an actual correction or am I just imagining it?
*Unknown (3950)
*Artist contributions from:... (4324-4332). The "With", I think, is unnecessary here. It should be this, with the other part still saying Gag contributions from... .

Also, both 418 & 1200 need to be reduced from two rows down to one. By this, I mean that there's a space above the text in both of them that needs to be taken down just a little bit.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 01:12:54 PM by mikecho »

« Reply #879 on: January 15, 2019, 03:11:40 PM »
Good break and good holidays.
I think I started in on all the a's and c's but didn't quite finish, so I hadn't made a 'all caught up' post.
But, it's mostly caught up.
there were a few things I was deciding on, like how best to include the Wacky DVD project and some of the patch discussion too.
I've already included the new 20 Wacky Pail cards, so there's that, too! :-)

I'll probably have time this weekend to get to the rest, as I have an unexpected mandatory 3 day weekend due to the current gov't furlough situation.