Author Topic: Master Spreadsheet  (Read 388456 times)

Offline mikecho

Re: Master Spreadsheet
« Reply #700 on: March 01, 2018, 10:55:37 AM »
Short prints is only referring to their occurrence on an uncut sheet. Nothing to do with being pulled due to C&D
Thanks for that info. Now only one question: what were the other seven Wackys that were pulled from the 8th series due to C and D's? You did say that these were pulled along with KFF. Please let me know so that I can give the info to Mitch. Also, you said there were many other Wackys that were also pulled and never replaced. I've got some of them listed on the Spreadsheet, but could you please look through it and tell me what I've missed, if anything, so that I can give that info to Mitch, too? Thanks.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 02:29:02 AM by mikecho »

Offline mikecho

« Reply #701 on: March 01, 2018, 11:04:22 AM »
I list Wacky names based on checklists. When there is no official checklist, I use a consensus of online sources. Unless you've got a convincing argument, I'm sticking with what I've got.

> Gross Card Con promo card #6: Urban-American Spaghetto-Os (Franco-American Spaghetti-Os).
I'm on the fence about this, it's not a Wacky at all but it is from a prominent Wacky artist, and it was intended as a Wacky but never released. It's not really an official promo, either. But then sometimes I include unofficial Wackys so I'll mull it over.

Good question regarding "short prints". I want to say it doesn't necessarily mean it was pulled but... maybe? I'm not sure.

Thanks for providing source info, I think that's a good idea to include from now on.

Everything else is all set.
Three boo-boos on my part: "7 Urp" (347), ...the box) (700) and V8 Trash (802). Also:...for this subset (which was originally going to have 15 clingys instead of 9), but were dropped. (748), 1967 Die-Cuts (2352), Hacky Package Permanent Tattoos (2436) (this should be done because it's the full name and the gist of the joke), Abba-Zaba Taffy (2448), (Made Up Product) (2771-2779) and ...3-Ring Binder (4060). Finally, all the made up products for the MLB Wackys should be written as (Made Up Product) so as to be consistent with the 50th Anniversary Wackys. By the way, Spaghetto-Os is a true and actual Wacky, since it was originally intended for Old School 1, but was dropped because Topps (for whatever reason) thought it was racist.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 02:26:20 AM by mikecho »

Offline mikecho

« Reply #702 on: March 11, 2018, 01:20:25 PM »
Just got some more-...(ANS8) by name on...(1276) and these two-...first mentioned by name on... and ...and was originally intended for that series. (both 1367). The last one was mentioned by Neil today in the "How do you display your Wackys?" post.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 01:29:00 PM by mikecho »

Offline mikecho

« Reply #703 on: March 15, 2018, 09:45:31 AM »
Mitch, please add these to the Test section of the Patches: Ajerx, Kook-Aid, Grave Train, 6 Up, Crust and Neveready. Also, add this to the Notes in 3773: The test patches also came in three sets: one sew-on set of 8 shown on the product's box (Ajerx, Crust, Gadzooka, Glutton, Grave Train, Kook-Aid, Neveready and 6 Up), one iron-on set of 6 with paper backing (Gadzooka, Glutton, Grave Train, Kook-Aid, Mrs. Klean and Neveready) and a second sew-on set of 12 that was cellophane wrapped (Ajerx, Botch Tape, Glutton, Grave Train, Kook-Aid, Mrs. Klean, Neveready, Paul Maul, Plastered Peanuts, Sicken of the Sea, 6 Up and Weakies). The regular patches had neither of the backings that were on the second and third sets. Next, on John Mann's Wacky site, he said that there was another test patch-Cracked Jerk-and that this one, along with Glutton, was the most rare of all the test patches (which, he also said, were rare to begin with). But since I didn't see this test patch on lostwackys.com, I'm not even sure if it exists or not, nor do I know whether it was an iron-on or a sew-on patch (again, assuming that it even exists). Could you please check this one out so as to be sure? Finally, I think that these extra test patches should be put in for the sake of completeness.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 11:42:17 AM by mikecho »

Offline mikecho

« Reply #704 on: March 15, 2018, 11:22:17 AM »
Got two more! Every title... (1637) and Found only in the test patches (3727-3733 (plus, put a period at the end of this sentence in 3733; see Note above for what follows after that)).
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 08:36:49 PM by mikecho »

Offline Lavirus

« Reply #705 on: March 19, 2018, 07:33:34 AM »
> Hacky Package Permanent Tattoos (2436)

F&S's Master List has more detailed titles for each Old School 6 card, but I pulled my titles directly from Topps, who I defer to when there's no actual checklist. If others feel we should go with something else, I'm open to it.

> Spaghetto-Os

Ok, what's the entry information for this?

> he said that there was another test patch-Cracked Jerk-and that this one, along with Glutton, was the most rare of all the test patches

Interesting. I have no experience with test patches. Anyone else care to comment?

> Found only in the test patches (3727-3733)

Not really sure why you feel this is necessary when the list of regular patches is just above the list of test patches?

Everything else is all set.

Offline Lavirus

« Reply #706 on: March 19, 2018, 07:50:15 AM »
Also, I'm in the process of scanning the spreadsheet for incorrect titles. For example, "Crust Tooth Paste" was on the first series checklist, therefore any subsequent reprint should use this full title instead of just "Crust".

Offline mikecho

« Reply #707 on: March 19, 2018, 02:26:22 PM »
Splendid, Mitch, splendid! Only two boo-boos this time: in the test patches section, Vile should be at the end of the list because of its status of possibly not being a true Wacky Patch. Every one of the others is a true one. Also, change 3740 to The test patches came in three sets:... .
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 12:54:24 PM by mikecho »

Offline mikecho

« Reply #708 on: March 19, 2018, 02:31:55 PM »
All you've got to do now is put in the Wacky Packages Go to the Movies series, Mitch, and I'll take care of the rest.

Offline mikecho

« Reply #709 on: March 20, 2018, 10:19:26 AM »
Here's the info that you asked for: Gross Card Con promo card #6: Urban-American Spaghetto-Os (Franco-American Spaghetti-Os)-Originally intended for Old School 1.

Offline mikecho

« Reply #710 on: March 29, 2018, 09:55:42 AM »
Hey Mitch, haven't heard from you in a while. How's it going with adding in the 2018 WP Goes to the Movies series? Also, here's four more: Kool-Aid - Grape (116 & 1783), Kool-Aid - Fruit Punch (1097 & 1885), Wyler's Lemonade (2250) and Kool-Aid - Lemon-Lime (3346). Obviously, the numbers are subject to change by the time WPGTTM is put in, but that's what they are now.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 02:03:37 PM by mikecho »

Offline mikecho

« Reply #711 on: April 04, 2018, 01:18:52 PM »
Here's some more: Children's Romilar Cough Syrup (558), Mr. Big Bathroom Tissue (585), ...never released (for the second one, see Wacky Packages Go to the Movies (2018 series)). (1385), ...for ANS1 with different design (1565), (juice box) (3960) and ...self-produced; no holiday card... (4037).
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 10:44:07 AM by mikecho »

Offline mikecho

« Reply #712 on: April 16, 2018, 09:38:46 AM »
Two more: Bromo Seltzer Antacid and Analgesic (280) and Virginia Slims Filter (281).
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 05:05:01 PM by mikecho »

Offline mikecho

« Reply #713 on: April 22, 2018, 05:04:12 PM »
Yep, you guessed it: ...Credit Card (218 & 641), there should be no parentheses in Toho and modern (2069 & 2070) and Included with regular edition only (2592).

Offline Lavirus

« Reply #714 on: April 26, 2018, 06:49:02 AM »
Ok, I've updated everything except the 2018 Movies set.

At this point, my interest in new Wackys has dwindled to zero. I've asked Patrick (fantatical and sickly) to take over maintaining the list, which has he graciously agreed to do.

I'm not disappearing but I won't be around as much anymore. If and when there's something of interest, I'll dip back in. "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!"

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #715 on: April 26, 2018, 11:22:09 AM »

At this point, my interest in new Wackys has dwindled to zero. I've asked Patrick (fantatical and sickly) to take over maintaining the list, which has he graciously agreed to do.

I'm not disappearing but I won't be around as much anymore. If and when there's something of interest, I'll dip back in. "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!"

Hi Mitch,

Thanks for all of your (and Mikecho's) hard work on the database! Needless to say, it's been a fantastic resource for all of us and very much appreciated!

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #716 on: April 26, 2018, 12:06:12 PM »

What might entice you to stay around a little, maybe every once in a while? 

Thanks for all you've done here, and please don't be a stranger.

Offline mikecho

« Reply #717 on: April 26, 2018, 12:28:29 PM »

It was very nice working with you, Mitch, and thanks for all the Wacky stuff that you sent me!

Offline mikecho

« Reply #718 on: April 26, 2018, 12:41:58 PM »
It's just great, Patrick; there's only two goofs: 1385 should be ...(2018 series)). and 2592 should say ...regular edition only, because Mitch gave me a limited edition set and it didn't have that one in it. I also saw a set for sale on eBay with the contents shown in the picture and they were identical to mine. If I'm wrong on the second one, however, please tell me. Also, 3434 should be Goya Black Eye Peas. I saw this on Fred Wheaton's article on the lost 1992 series on his website hipsteria.com. In addition, this should be added to 3434: Originally intended to be bonus sticker B2 in ANS1, but was replaced at the last minute with Penalty Flag Coach Motel. . Finally, the Halloween Postcards sections should be Postcards Halloween09 (2487-2490), Postcards Halloween10 (2518-2531), Postcards Halloween11 (2549-2565), Postcards Halloween12 (2586-2595) and Postcards Halloween13 (2620-2640) so they can be clear to anyone new to the forum who's looking at the Spreadsheet for the first time. The way it is now, to me, doesn't look too clear. This should be in two rows: Postcards on the top and Halloween(year) on the bottom.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 10:34:15 PM by mikecho »

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #719 on: April 27, 2018, 07:27:42 AM »

Thanks for doing such a great job Mitch. A fantastic resource and a ton of work on your part.
I hope to keep it up to your standards.

Offline mikecho

« Reply #720 on: April 27, 2018, 10:40:16 PM »
Just got these in: ...on the box (which was removed) and... (700), ... 1991 series, then was going to be released in ANS1 as a base sticker, but was replaced by Dead Bull (819), Four Wackys were intended for this series, but three of them were never released. They were: Swansong Chicken Snot Pie (Swanson Chicken Pot Pie (replaced by Foot Gushers)), Snot Pockets (Hot Pockets - Chicken & Cheddar with Broccoli (replaced by Sneez-It)), Little Drippie Snot Cakes (Little Debbie Snack Cakes (replaced by Sneakers and originally intended for lost 1992 series)) and 3 Racketeers (3 Musketeers (replaced by Snots; for this one, see ANS10)). (683), ...The choices for the last 6 were: ..., ...Swansong Chicken Snot Pie (see above), ... & Mean Cuisine Crazed Chicken, ... (748), ...The first three of the previous series contained 6 stickers and the next two contained 5 stickers, both of which... &, at the end of this Note, ... All other series following this one have had either 8 or 10 stickers (depending on which ones they were or are) and were again sold for $1.00 a pack. (1172) and ...lost 1992 series, then was going to be released in ANS1 as bonus sticker B2 with different design, but was replaced by Penalty Flag Coach Motel. ... (3434). All of the info for ANS1 can be found on both Greg Grant's website and on lostwackys.com.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 06:17:54 PM by mikecho »

Offline Lavirus

« Reply #721 on: April 28, 2018, 01:10:21 PM »
> 2592 should say ...regular edition only, because Mitch gave me a limited edition set and it didn't have that one in it

Whatever I gave you doesn't necessarily represent the correct package. As I said, I made lots of random trades and stuff got mixed together. Review the Postcard Master List and you'll my entry is correct.

Offline mikecho

« Reply #722 on: April 28, 2018, 01:19:49 PM »
Sorry, Mitch, I didn't know that it was part of that series. Please forgive me, as I don't want to end this with hurt feelings.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 01:19:33 PM by mikecho »

Offline Lavirus

« Reply #723 on: April 30, 2018, 06:18:16 AM »
You're reading too much in there, no worries, just trying to get things right.  :great:

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #724 on: May 01, 2018, 01:49:56 AM »
You're reading too much in there, no worries, just trying to get things right.  :great:

Have the new Attacky Packages rekindled your interest a little?

Offline mikecho

« Reply #725 on: May 01, 2018, 03:25:40 AM »
Here's two more: Libby's Libby's Libby's Tomato Juice (286) and Libby's Libby's Libby's Peas (3805). I figure that if it says it on the Wackys, then we should honor it. After all, what kid in the 1970s didn't know that jingle-you know, "If it's Libby's Libby's Libby's on the label label label, you will like it like it like it on your table table table!" (I'll bet anything that, instead of reading it, you sang it.) When I was a kid, kids changed the last line to "...you will hate it hate it hate it when you throw up on the table!" (Don't even act like you didn't do it, too.)

Offline Lavirus

« Reply #726 on: May 01, 2018, 06:37:29 AM »
Have the new Attacky Packages rekindled your interest a little?

I'm always game for Neil's work!

• Administrator
« Reply #727 on: May 01, 2018, 02:44:07 PM »
Here's two more: Libby's Libby's Libby's Tomato Juice (286) and Libby's Libby's Libby's Peas (3805). I figure that if it says it on the Wackys, then we should honor it. After all, what kid in the 1970s didn't know that jingle-you know, "If it's Libby's Libby's Libby's on the label label label, you will like it like it like it on your table table table!" (I'll bet anything that, instead of reading it, you sang it.) When I was a kid, kids changed the last line to "...you will hate it hate it hate it when you throw up on the table!" (Don't even act like you didn't do it, too.)
That has always been an interesting one, as the label does have the repetition of the brand name.
The actual brand is the singular "Libby's" and looking at the Topps checklists for the 7th and Flashback 2 (and even with Lost Wacky 2), they only have the brand name once.
I'll stick with the single name as presented on the checklists for now, unless the community at large thinks otherwise?

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #728 on: May 01, 2018, 03:25:39 PM »
I'm always game for Neil's work!

Glad to hear it!  You might not have known about these cards if you didn't check in here.  I think these are great!

Offline mikecho

« Reply #729 on: May 02, 2018, 11:51:33 AM »
That has always been an interesting one, as the label does have the repetition of the brand name.
The actual brand is the singular "Libby's" and looking at the Topps checklists for the 7th and Flashback 2 (and even with Lost Wacky 2), they only have the brand name once.
I'll stick with the single name as presented on the checklists for now, unless the community at large thinks otherwise?
Okay, that's good. How's it going with the rest of the a's and c's, if you don't mind my asking?

• Administrator
« Reply #730 on: May 03, 2018, 05:58:44 AM »
I’ll get to them this weekend, along with the 2018 and the Mars sets

Offline mikecho

« Reply #731 on: May 03, 2018, 10:57:26 AM »
Great! I can't wait to see how it'll turn out. Hope that I can help you with the real names.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 02:41:46 AM by mikecho »

• Administrator
« Reply #732 on: May 06, 2018, 04:49:53 PM »
Great! I can't wait to see how it'll turn out. Hope that I can help you with the real names.
worked through all your comments from the two posts, I believe.
"Blackeye Peas" is the spelling on the Goya can label, so I'm going with that.
Revamped all the Postcard naming.
Added comments about the dropped ANS1 stickers, and words on Fright Castle.
Modified some of the words in the Clings (ANS2), and regarding the Mega Packs (ANS6)

Also:
Added the new Attacky set and Martian Viewer card and re-worked/re-arranged the Attacky cards that were already there.
Changed the Real Product to be the wacky card name, as Attacky's are not spoofing the product, but the Wacky

Changed the comment for the Taster's Choke poster, as it was shelved before ever being used (as it's a Nestle product). It was not a replacement for Hurts (Rusty's claim otherwise is incorrect)

Have begun the Movies set (there is a LOT to put in), so still a work in progress.
For the Real Product column, I'm putting them in with the format Movie/Product.

Offline mikecho

« Reply #733 on: May 07, 2018, 02:19:39 AM »
I love what you've done here, Patrick! Just a few things need to be fixed so far:
... Swansong Chicken Snot Pie (see above),... & ,... Mean Cuisine Crazed Chicken,... (748)
Postcards (set 1) (2643)
.../Milk Chocolate M&Ms (2177)
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (2179)
Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2181, 2192 & 2197)
Terminator 2: Judgement Day/... (2185)
.../The Mummy (Cruise) (2186)
The Hunger Games/Hungry-Man frozen dinners (2190)
.../Cesar dog food (2198)
(Die-Cuts/1st) (4106, 4115, 4122, 4125 & 4128).

You also forgot to mention that Little Drippie Snot Cakes was intended for the lost 1992 series (713).

If anything else comes along, you'll be the first to know. Thank you very much!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 03:50:17 AM by mikecho »

Offline mikecho

« Reply #734 on: May 07, 2018, 03:24:26 AM »
Just found another one that I missed from before: Buggies (diapers) (1793).

anything