Author Topic: Master Spreadsheet  (Read 387673 times)

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
Re: Master Spreadsheet
« Reply #805 on: August 09, 2018, 05:31:58 PM »
Thank you very much, Patrick! Just a few clarifications:

*Shouldn't 1039's Real Product note actually be Ex-Lax Maximum Strength Laxative Tablets? Since they're laxatives, that may be the right term.
* In Robo, the words "Chewy Caramels in Milk Chocolate" were used for the Real Product section in 1563. I just figured that 2194's Real Product section should match. However, if it's actually just Rolo, then both of them should be changed accordingly.
*Salami Street Magazine was one of the candidates for the Wacky Magazines series that was never made, but many of them were put into a few OS, beginning with the 11th series. Since Mitch, you and I have included other never-published Wackys from the OS run in here, I think that this should be done. too. That's just me, however.
*Yes, the subset's title is Wacky Packages Go to the Movies. I've seen-and got-the cards.
*When I said "seven" for the two things in 3921, I was referring to Weakies.
*Yes, Naproxen Sodium Tablets for 918 is exactly what I was looking for.

thought you'd get a kick out of Allender's Checklist for the 50th Anniversary set - check out the titles given to the nine 50th Anniversary cards (and mimicked below into the artist signature area too).
http://nslists.com/wack50th.htm
Someone's having a laugh at the bogus info that they provided to Jeff and got him to post.

-done
-corrected the earlier Rolo
-to me, chasing alternate versions of unused parodies is a stretch, so I'm leaving out for now.
-none of the other subsets have Wacky Packages in the title. As well, I've removed the WP from the 1378-1385 listings
-Weakies was created for the OLDS tattoos, along with Campy and DeMented. While Weakies was on the tattoo wrapper, no line art showed up for it when all the other lost tattoos got auctioned by topps. It's possible it was never made.
-done

Offline mikecho

« Reply #806 on: August 14, 2018, 10:39:04 AM »
Thanks, Patrick! Just found a few that I missed:

*Bayer Aspirin (366 & 519),
*...and "16 Bloody Ounces" was changed to "16 Scary Ounces" (700)
*Replaced Plop on Pop (see 819) (728),
*... as ANS10 bonus sticker B1 (737),
*...lost 1992 series, then replaced Gooya (see 3614). Due to it being severely short-printed and no one noticing this (as a result, very few were purchased), very few examples of this Wacky exist and they are expensive when they do turn up. (739) (I got this information from Greg Grant's website. If it's different or if anything has changed about it since then, please resolve it as you will),
*..., but was eventually replaced by Dead Bull (see 728) (819),
*...@ $1.99 a pack (ANS1-5 sets... (1172) (the period after the first "a pack" isn't needed; as there is a period at the end of the sentence),
*Nabisco Teddy Grahams - Honey (1523),
*... (Fritos Scoops Corn Chips) (1901)
*Pokemon Go/Band-Aid? (2033) (Is this one right? Please confirm),
*Beyonce/Minute Maid Lemonade? (2075) (The same thing for this one),
*Robocop/Rolo Candies (2194) (you forgot to capitalize this Rolo Wacky),
*.../My Little Pony - Rarity's Carousel Boutique (2236),
*It: Chapter One (2240) (I checked this out on the Wikipedia page for this film and this is the right title for it. Only this first Note is wrong, you got the second Note for this film right),
*.../Nabisco Honey Maid Teddy Grahams - Cinnamon (2245),
*...the test series version (3347 & 3361),
*...and then later as ANS1 bonus sticker B2 (see 739). The original version's text was changed from... & ...to "Recommended by people who work for us" and "Cross eye fleas with black eye peas". (3614).

Thanks again!

« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 07:21:33 PM by mikecho »

• Administrator
« Reply #807 on: August 26, 2018, 08:00:04 PM »
done.

Band-Aid and MM Lemonade may have some similarities in look to the Wacky's, but aren't the basis for them.

I don't think the 'dash' is needed for the product names, so I've left it out of those three indicated.

I don't understand why 1901 even has that comment? It's a different product than what was spoofed, so it's not even the basis for the published parody.

Offline mikecho

« Reply #808 on: August 27, 2018, 12:34:28 AM »
Patrick, the explanation for 1901 is that the Note for Frodo's is supposed to be ..."Fritoads Scooters" (Fritos Scoops Corn Chips). I guess that I should've been more clear on this one.

Got a question: What type of Bayer aspirin was used for eBayer Aspirin (2032)? Was it Bayer Aspirin Low Dose (the basic kind), or another Bayer variety entirely? I say this because, in the 70s, there was only one kind of Bayer aspirin. Now there are several.   UPDATE: I think that it might be Bayer Aspirin Low Dose, but it's got brown at the bottom of the label. Low Dose, I think, is green, but I'm not sure.   UPDATE 2: I just checked it out at the store and found out that it's just plain old regular Bayer Aspirin. Low Dose is green, as is Safety Coated. You have it right, so just ignore this one.

Finally, 2240 should be just be It: Chapter One only, since it's just the movie poster and not the movie combined with a product, as 2248 was. You got the second one at 2248 right because you originally wrote it as "One". The first one at 2240 was originally written as the number, not the word. Again, I guess that I should've been more clear on this one, too.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 02:25:11 PM by mikecho »

Offline mikecho

« Reply #809 on: August 28, 2018, 06:56:54 PM »
Just wanted to ask: how goes the multiple entries into one box conversions that I sent you before?

Offline mikecho

« Reply #810 on: August 29, 2018, 10:21:48 AM »
done.

Band-Aid and MM Lemonade may have some similarities in look to the Wacky's, but aren't the basis for them.

I don't think the 'dash' is needed for the product names, so I've left it out of those three indicated.

I don't understand why 1901 even has that comment? It's a different product than what was spoofed, so it's not even the basis for the published parody.
Then that makes three products that I thought were represented here, but weren't (the last one was Starbuck's; see the May 20, 2018 post for that one). Oh well, you can't win them all.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 07:41:22 PM by mikecho »

Offline mikecho

« Reply #811 on: August 30, 2018, 10:29:50 AM »
Found four more!

*Raid House & Garden Bug Killer (330),
*Viva Absorbent Paper Towels (332),
*..., but was eventually replaced by Dead Bull (see 728) (819) (you forgot this one the last time),
*Nabisco Teddy Grahams Honey (853) (you just need to remove the dash on this one).

Finally, Patrick, I've got a question. Gravestones (695) mentions the previous version of Gallstones in its Note, so why can't Harassame Street Magazine (2265) mention the previous version of Salami Street Magazine in its Note? (That being said, should the Gallstones reference be removed as well?) In addition, several other Wackys have mentioned previous versions from the time of the OS run as well. I'm not trying to be rude or pushy here, just wondering: why this one exception among so many others that were done in the past when I was helping Mitch out?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 01:26:45 PM by mikecho »

Offline mikecho

« Reply #812 on: September 02, 2018, 08:04:39 PM »
I just thought of something. The magazine Wackys were all originally intended for a Wacky Magazines series that was never made (for the details go to lostwackys.com and click on the Wacky Magazines section) so why not mention this? I'll get the numbers for you.

UPDATE: Here they are, with the Note:

Originally intended for unmade Wacky Magazines series (408-415, 479, 483-488, 495, 498, 499, 509, 514, 518, 541, 2568, 3308).

That leaves only one left that was going to be in the 11th series, but was dropped: Rotting Zone (Rolling Stone). I sure hope that that one gets into an OLDS series soon, like Tomb Magazine did in OLDS 5.

Oh, and if you're wondering about 2265, I changed the Note. Look up Reply #800 on 7-29-18 and you'll see it there. Thanks!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 08:42:41 PM by mikecho »

Offline mikecho

« Reply #813 on: September 17, 2018, 10:27:58 AM »
Hey, Patrick, how have you been? Haven't heard from you in a while. Hope you're okay.

I see that you've corrected 2240 in the Spreadsheet and I was just wondering how you're doing on the other a's and c's that I've mentioned so far. I can't wait to see them.

• Administrator
« Reply #814 on: September 17, 2018, 05:09:55 PM »
Patrick, the explanation for 1901 is that the Note for Frodo's is supposed to be ..."Fritoads Scooters" (Fritos Scoops Corn Chips). I guess that I should've been more clear on this one.

Got a question: What type of Bayer aspirin was used for eBayer Aspirin (2032)? Was it Bayer Aspirin Low Dose (the basic kind), or another Bayer variety entirely? I say this because, in the 70s, there was only one kind of Bayer aspirin. Now there are several.   UPDATE: I think that it might be Bayer Aspirin Low Dose, but it's got brown at the bottom of the label. Low Dose, I think, is green, but I'm not sure.   UPDATE 2: I just checked it out at the store and found out that it's just plain old regular Bayer Aspirin. Low Dose is green, as is Safety Coated. You have it right, so just ignore this one.

Finally, 2240 should be just be It: Chapter One only, since it's just the movie poster and not the movie combined with a product, as 2248 was. You got the second one at 2248 right because you originally wrote it as "One". The first one at 2240 was originally written as the number, not the word. Again, I guess that I should've been more clear on this one, too.

Thanks!
thinks we're all good with this one now.

• Administrator
« Reply #815 on: September 17, 2018, 05:17:31 PM »
Just wanted to ask: how goes the multiple entries into one box conversions that I sent you before?
slow.
If I see something while I'm on the spreadsheet, I'll make an update. But I haven't been seeking them out. I've hit quite a few though just now.

• Administrator
« Reply #816 on: September 17, 2018, 05:32:06 PM »
Found four more!

*Raid House & Garden Bug Killer (330),
*Viva Absorbent Paper Towels (332),
*..., but was eventually replaced by Dead Bull (see 728) (819) (you forgot this one the last time),
*Nabisco Teddy Grahams Honey (853) (you just need to remove the dash on this one).

Finally, Patrick, I've got a question. Gravestones (695) mentions the previous version of Gallstones in its Note, so why can't Harassame Street Magazine (2265) mention the previous version of Salami Street Magazine in its Note? (That being said, should the Gallstones reference be removed as well?) In addition, several other Wackys have mentioned previous versions from the time of the OS run as well. I'm not trying to be rude or pushy here, just wondering: why this one exception among so many others that were done in the past when I was helping Mitch out?
think I've got all those now.

To answer your question, to me if something was a separate rough or different take on a spoof for the same product, they really are not related and it's not something that needs to be noted.
I haven't been looking through the spreadsheet to take out other earlier ones, but if I spot something, I'll probably remove it.
And with that, I've now removed the Gallstones note in 695.

• Administrator
« Reply #817 on: September 17, 2018, 05:54:08 PM »
Hey, Patrick, how have you been? Haven't heard from you in a while. Hope you're okay.

I see that you've corrected 2240 in the Spreadsheet and I was just wondering how you're doing on the other a's and c's that I've mentioned so far. I can't wait to see them.
thinks I'm all caught up now.

doing fine, just putting most of my attention on my Space: 1999 set.
The publisher recently released what he calls a Summer Year Set. Which is where he bundles together unsold boxes from several series that were released this year for a discount price.
And as additional incentive, adds in a packet containing previously unreleased autograph and sketch cards.
In some ways it's really frustrating, as you think you've completed a full set of autographs and sketch artists from when the set you were interested in was released, only to find out months later that there were a handful more autos and artists that were entirely held back purely for this purpose.
For the missing autographs and sketch artists, I was relying solely on the big dealers that buy these Summer deals to resell individual cards on ebay, as I wasn't about to buy multiple boxes of sets I had zero interest in, gambling to hit a card I wanted in the incentive pack.
It's definitely been a very different experience collecting from Unstoppable than anything from Topps, to say the least!!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 06:06:12 PM by Fanatical_and_Sickly »

Offline mikecho

« Reply #818 on: September 17, 2018, 08:01:24 PM »
Thanks! Keep up the good work! You missed these, though:

*330 should say Raid House & Garden Bug Killer. You put in $ by mistake.
*332 is Viva Absorbent Paper Towels (if you want to see this, it's on Swiski's Gag Criticism, Variation and Packaging post, Reply #1330 on 9-12-18).
737 should be ...as ANS10 bonus sticker B1.
*To be grammatically correct, 819 should say ..., but was eventually replaced... .
*3614 should be ...and later as ANS1 bonus sticker B2. .

Also, I just found these:

*Tic Tac Fresh Mints (392, 1555 & 2191),
*Mattel Barbie My Scene (908),
*Batman: The Animated Series - Season One (2272) (I saw this DVD set in my local Barnes and Noble store and it is the right one for this Wacky),
*Mattel Barbie (2631) (I'm basing this one and 908 on the name that you gave to 2258).

And I just found this one on Jeff Allender's House of Checklists:

*Comes in two colors: gray and blue (2179).

Speaking of Jeff Allender, I just looked at your Space: 1999 checklist on his website, and you're right, it is extensive! I take it that you're talking about Series 2 from 2018 and not Series 1 from 2016 (although that one's extensive, too). Which one of the two do you have? Then there's the preview sets. Did you get the matching preview set for your card set, too? There were three of them: one for Series 1 in 2015, one in 2017 and one for Series 2 that was in 2018 also.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 11:32:29 PM by mikecho »

Offline Paul_Maul

« Reply #819 on: September 17, 2018, 09:42:05 PM »

*To be grammatically correct, 819 should say ..., but was eventually replaced... .

You must be joking. These notes are not written in the form of complete sentences, the way this note is written reads just fine. It’s a note.

Offline mikecho

« Reply #820 on: September 17, 2018, 11:35:09 PM »
slow.
If I see something while I'm on the spreadsheet, I'll make an update. But I haven't been seeking them out. I've hit quite a few though just now.
You've definitely done a lot of them from what I've seen and it's great! Just a few more left to go on the multiple Note sections and we can call it quits for the bundling of them. All you have to do is just remember to keep doing it that way in the future. It sure beats writing multiple Notes as before the way I see it.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 11:40:48 PM by mikecho »

Offline mikecho

« Reply #821 on: September 18, 2018, 07:30:38 PM »
think I've got all those now.

To answer your question, to me if something was a separate rough or different take on a spoof for the same product, they really are not related and it's not something that needs to be noted.
I haven't been looking through the spreadsheet to take out other earlier ones, but if I spot something, I'll probably remove it.
And with that, I've now removed the Gallstones note in 695.
Okay, I can see where you're coming from. It'll be interesting, to say the least, as to what'll be kept and what'll be discarded.

I just hope that nothing important will go. Remember, all of those unmade ones I did get off of lostwackys.com in the Lost Wackys section, so if you want to look there and get some ideas as to what stays or what goes, go ahead. Maybe that'll help, maybe it won't. I really don't know, I'm just saying that it wouldn't hurt to try.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 07:34:20 PM by mikecho »

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #822 on: September 19, 2018, 08:18:08 AM »
It'll be interesting, to say the least, as to what'll be kept and what'll be discarded.
Maybe interesting to you.

I just hope that nothing important will go.
I'd bet it won't. Maybe you don't know Patrick very well. He is likely one of the, if not the, most knowledgeable minds in the hobby. I'm not saying he knows everything, but he knows/remembers way more than most. I doubt you could hand the task of maintaining this information to anyone that could handle it better (Mitch did a great job, of course). So, please unfurrow your brow. 'nuff said?

Offline mikecho

« Reply #823 on: September 23, 2018, 03:46:58 PM »
Just found two more a's:

*...and all other series after it (except for ANS4) did not. ... (906)
*Packs in this series were also sold with cellophane-wrapped bubble gum inside (see 906) (933).

Offline mikecho

« Reply #824 on: October 04, 2018, 07:42:18 AM »
Maybe interesting to you.
I'd bet it won't. Maybe you don't know Patrick very well. He is likely one of the, if not the, most knowledgeable minds in the hobby. I'm not saying he knows everything, but he knows/remembers way more than most. I doubt you could hand the task of maintaining this information to anyone that could handle it better (Mitch did a great job, of course). So, please unfurrow your brow. 'nuff said?
Oh, I'm not worried at all. Believe me, I know that the Spreadsheet's in good hands.

As for what comes and goes, I'm sure that I'm not the only one that wants to see what happens.

Offline mikecho

« Reply #825 on: October 04, 2018, 07:44:25 AM »
Hey Patrick, how goes it with the Spreadsheet so far? Any progress?

• Administrator
« Reply #826 on: October 04, 2018, 03:41:42 PM »
Thanks! Keep up the good work! You missed these, though:

*330 should say Raid House & Garden Bug Killer. You put in $ by mistake. corrected
*332 is Viva Absorbent Paper Towels (if you want to see this, it's on Swiski's Gag Criticism, Variation and Packaging post, Reply #1330 on 9-12-18). I went off of the Logo in the image that just has the word towels and not the smaller text at the bottom.
737 should be ...as ANS10 bonus sticker B1. the word sticker is not needed
*To be grammatically correct, 819 should say ..., but was eventually replaced... . disagree
*3614 should be ...and later as ANS1 bonus sticker B2. . the word sticker is not needed

Also, I just found these:

*Tic Tac Fresh Mints (392, 1555 & 2191), updated
*Mattel Barbie My Scene (908),  updated
*Batman: The Animated Series - Season One (2272) (I saw this DVD set in my local Barnes and Noble store and it is the right one for this Wacky),  appears to actually be Volume Four. I don't see 'season one' attached to the name though, so I'll leave that off
*Mattel Barbie (2631) (I'm basing this one and 908 on the name that you gave to 2258). updated

And I just found this one on Jeff Allender's House of Checklists:

*Comes in two colors: gray and blue (2179). well, that was a printing error version (found by Chad iirc), so I don't think that counts

Speaking of Jeff Allender, I just looked at your Space: 1999 checklist on his website, and you're right, it is extensive! I take it that you're talking about Series 2 from 2018 and not Series 1 from 2016 (although that one's extensive, too). Which one of the two do you have? Then there's the preview sets. Did you get the matching preview set for your card set, too? There were three of them: one for Series 1 in 2015, one in 2017 and one for Series 2 that was in 2018 also.

updates as noted above.

With the Space: 1999 sets, I pretty much have everything. And there are far more promo cards than the three preview sets. Jeff only lists the multi-card sets uniquely, and then there are also a bunch of single or dual-card promos.

And then there is something that we Wacky collectors luckily don't have to deal with  - Dealer promo cards. There were 27 with the first set and 36 with the second set (that I know of). They all have unique images from what are in the base sets, so to be a completist you have to try and chase them all.

• Administrator
« Reply #827 on: October 04, 2018, 04:00:25 PM »
Just found two more a's:

*...and all other series after it (except for ANS4) did not. ... (906)
*Packs in this series were also sold with cellophane-wrapped bubble gum inside (see 906) (933).
yikes.
completely revamped 906 for ANS3, as that was incorrect, and added words to 987 for ANS4

Offline mikecho

« Reply #828 on: October 04, 2018, 10:49:34 PM »
Just got this one tonight:

*Bon Ami Polishing Cleanser (336).

Offline mikecho

« Reply #829 on: October 13, 2018, 12:47:20 PM »
Patrick, I just found something (saw it again, actually) on lostwackys.com in the Lost Wackys section that could be considered for inclusion here.

A series of card backs called Wacky DVDs was considered to replace the Wacky Coupons for ANS4. The art (all roughs) was done by Neil Camera. The seven DVDs known to exist were:

*Dawn of the Dead Head (Dawn of the Dead (2004 second version))
*Fiends (Friends)
*Furious George (Curious George)
*March of the Penguin (March of the Penguins)
*Scary Poppins (Mary Poppins)
*The Simpletons (The Simpsons)
*Swinefeld (Seinfeld).

This Note (if it's made) will have to go on 933, at the beginning of the ANS4 section, since there's already a Note at the end of it. I give this information to you,; do with it as you like.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 03:01:46 AM by mikecho »

Offline mikecho

« Reply #830 on: October 13, 2018, 12:58:14 PM »
I made a mistake on a past addition. 2272 should be Batman: The Animated Series - Volume One. The same reason as mentioned above in 9-17-18's post applies, since I've seen the box for this one and it's mostly yellow, like the sticker is. I guess that I wasn't too clear on that one again. However, Patrick, if you still want to leave this off, that's okay. However, I haven't seen Volume Four's box, so could you show me a picture of that one just to be safe?

• Administrator
« Reply #831 on: October 14, 2018, 01:56:12 AM »
I made a mistake on a past addition. 2272 should be Batman: The Animated Series - Volume One. The same reason as mentioned above in 9-17-18's post applies, since I've seen the box for this one and it's mostly yellow, like the sticker is. I guess that I wasn't too clear on that one again. However, Patrick, if you still want to leave this off, that's okay. However, I haven't seen Volume Four's box, so could you show me a picture of that one just to be safe?
I already knew that you made a mistake the first time, which is why I indicated in my response that the correct item was actually Volume Four. Nothing was left off and that's what I put in the spreadsheet. A simple google image search of "Batman Animated Volume Four" should allay your fears and make you feel safe about this one.

Offline mikecho

« Reply #832 on: October 14, 2018, 01:52:50 PM »
I already knew that you made a mistake the first time, which is why I indicated in my response that the correct item was actually Volume Four. Nothing was left off and that's what I put in the spreadsheet. A simple google image search of "Batman Animated Volume Four" should allay your fears and make you feel safe about this one.
I just looked and you're correct. Thanks.

Offline mikecho

« Reply #833 on: October 14, 2018, 02:16:54 PM »
Yep, another one, but my mistake again:

...of a series of special promo cards that started in 1994 and is still going on (4233).

Offline mikecho

« Reply #834 on: October 23, 2018, 11:38:24 AM »
Patrick, I just found these:

*The typeface on the Notes of 688 and 728 and the Wacky names of 4142-4151 need to be changed so that they match the others;
*...with the yellow plastic-covered Binder... (the comma after "yellow" shouldn't be there) (988);
*...Philly Non-Sport Card Show promo card series... (1378-1385)
*Aquaman (1837)
*.../made up hair remover product (every other one of these is called "Made Up Product" or something similar, so I think that this one should be too, just for consistency) (2205)
*...than regular cards (3744-3779);
*..., but replaced by Bone Ami (see 336) (3819).

Next, these have either Real Products or Notes that are bleeding from one section into another and should be boxed into one section (again, this is just for consistency):

739, 2185, 2231, 2239, 2245, 2252 and 4260.

Finally, here are the remaining Notes that need to be combined into one, in case you don't have, or have misplaced, the first list:

*696-697, 732-734, 759-761, 823-830, 913-921, 1015-1016, 1032-1033, 1037-1038, 1045-1046, 1051-1054, 1057-1058, 1599-1600, 1724-1726, 1862-1867, 2000-2005, 2110-2119, 2120-2129, 2130-2139, 2140-2149, 2150-2159, 2260-2264, 2266-2269, 2271-2279, 2282-2294, 2296-2299, 2300-2319, 2320-2349, 2822-2825, 3476-3493, 3528-3529, 3597-3602, 3610-3613, 3615-3618, 3801-3807, 3815-3818, 3822-3826, 3829-3830, 3832-3835, 3838-3839, 3866-3868, 3885-3892, 3893-3894, 4029-4030, 4037-4040, 4093-4095, 4098-4102, 4183-4189, 4190-4191, 4193-4197, 4198-4199, 4200-4214, 4220-4227, 4229-4230, 4236-4239, 4249-4251 and 4253-4256.

So far, so good on the other Notes combinations. I mainly noticed that all of the Foil sections in the Spreadsheet have been done except for ANS3's 913-921; that's what caused me to make this new list. Keep up the good work and thanks for all that you do!

« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 12:53:53 PM by mikecho »

Offline mikecho

« Reply #835 on: October 24, 2018, 04:35:59 AM »
I just found out that GPK 2018 S2: Oh, the Horror-ible! has a Trick or Treat subset, of which all I know of it was that it was done Wacky Packages style. Here's the list of stickers:

*1 of 10: Pounds
*2 of 10: Mr. Goodbye
*3 of 10: Stickers
*4 of 10: 3 Mosquitoes
*5 of 10: Reaganets
*6 of 10: Kick Kat
*7 of 10: Greaser's Pieces
*8 of 10: Scarburst
*9 of 10: Senior Mints
*10 of 10: Muck and Yuk.

UPDATE: Never mind, I just found out that you have a post on this subset already. Still, it would make a good possible entry to the Spreadsheet.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 10:40:10 AM by mikecho »

Offline mikecho

« Reply #836 on: October 29, 2018, 02:23:47 PM »
Patrick, good to see that you added Cleanup on Aisle 13! Only one goof: 4162 should be Hershey's Mr. Goodbar, with a capital "M".

And good to see that you did do the GPK Trick or Treat Wackys after all!

How far have you gotten on the other a's and c's that I've put in so far?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 08:17:46 PM by mikecho »

• Administrator
« Reply #837 on: October 29, 2018, 04:58:32 PM »
Patrick, good to see that you added Cleanup on Aisle 13! Only one goof: 4162 should be Hershey's Mr. Goodbar, with a capital "M".
disagree, as it's lower case on the wrapper

Offline mikecho

« Reply #838 on: October 29, 2018, 05:00:47 PM »
disagree, as it's lower case on the wrapper
Okay, I didn't even know that Hershey's was doing that now! Thanks for the info!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 08:16:21 PM by mikecho »

Offline mikecho

« Reply #839 on: November 02, 2018, 10:38:25 AM »
Just found another one:

Rolaids Antacid Tablets (341).

anything