Author Topic: New to the forum, well sort of  (Read 2316 times)

Offline moron_chicken

New to the forum, well sort of
« on: November 21, 2014, 07:25:58 AM »

I was an active member of the old forums.  Over time I struggled to find the time to get on and keep up with things.  When this forum was created I never really committed much time to it.  I want to try and make a commitment to get on here more often and keep up with the hobby.  I know many of you for years.  Others I have not met.  I have an awesome collection of Wacky Packages.  I would love to interact with you all to fill in holes in my collection. 

Offline Paul_Maul

Re: New to the forum, well sort of
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2014, 07:47:38 AM »
Hey John. Hope all is well. This forum is a great source for info on current wacky releases. It's not exactly a hub of activity for vintage dealings, but it can't hurt to try! Welcome back.

Offline Lavirus

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2014, 08:31:28 AM »
Post your wantlist, I've got lots of extras from filling my holes over the past year after being somewhat disconnected from the hobby for a while, too. I can relate!

And your avatar rocks!

Offline Plastered Peanut

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2014, 10:28:12 AM »
 Hey John!   Welcome back!   I don't get here near as often as I'd like to, but check it out from time to time.  It's nice to stay in touch with everyone.
Send me your borderless wackys!

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2014, 12:23:03 PM »
I was an active member of the old forums.  Over time I struggled to find the time to get on and keep up with things.  When this forum was created I never really committed much time to it.  I want to try and make a commitment to get on here more often and keep up with the hobby.  I know many of you for years.  Others I have not met.  I have an awesome collection of Wacky Packages.  I would love to interact with you all to fill in holes in my collection.

Hey John, Good to see you on here, Send me a pm and I'll see if I can help out, Hope all is well in GA.

Offline DrSushi

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2014, 05:05:39 PM »

Welcome back John! Good to see your bright shiny avatar around here.

Offline NEZHEAD42

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2014, 12:42:57 PM »
Hi,
 I am not as active as I used to be either (too much product burnout, no way to complete a series, highly priced Topps items and working on a degree). I still visit the site daily, but I am not as vocal as I once was. I hope to get more serious about completing the original series once I am done with said degree and working in my field (sometime next year). I noticed that someone posted that you were in Georgia. I am too and live in Carrollton. Where are you located?
Welcome aboard!
"What's the point of being grown up, if you can't act childish?" - Doctor Who

Offline moron_chicken

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2014, 05:42:00 PM »
I am in Alpharetta.  Sort of far from you.  Well....not close enough that we can meet for lunch.

anything