Author Topic: Halloween Postcard Plaque Sets  (Read 1680 times)

Offline Tic_Toc

• Tic...Tic...Tic...Toc!
Halloween Postcard Plaque Sets
« on: October 31, 2014, 10:24:15 AM »
I haven't seen an posts about this, but Topps now has a set of Halloween postcard wall plaques for sale on their website.  They're reprints of previous artwork, but they're apparently printed on aluminum with a wood block on the back for wall mounting, so they're probably pretty cool.  As usual, there's a limited edition set with an extra "mystery" plaque.  They don't say specifically, but I'm assuming it's also an existing piece of artwork.

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
Re: Halloween Postcard Plaque Sets
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 10:32:24 AM »
I haven't seen an posts about this, but Topps now has a set of Halloween postcard wall plaques for sale on their website.  They're reprints of previous artwork, but they're apparently printed on aluminum with a wood block on the back for wall mounting, so they're probably pretty cool.  As usual, there's a limited edition set with an extra "mystery" plaque.  They don't say specifically, but I'm assuming it's also an existing piece of artwork.

Already being discussed on the "Happy Halloween! - LIMITED TIME TOPPS PROMO!!!" topic. One forum member has already purchased and received the items so you may check there for more info, including the "secret" title.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)