Author Topic: Wacky Advertising Sheets  (Read 3238 times)

Offline BustedFinger

• Just a simple collector. No books, no websites, no arguments!
  • I wonder where this text will appear?
Wacky Advertising Sheets
« on: June 14, 2010, 09:42:20 AM »
Giving "The Hobby" the finger since 1999!

Offline Paul_Maul

Re: Wacky Advertising Sheets
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 10:31:50 AM »
I've definitely never seen the "Topps Lineup of Stars" one. Would be a cool obscure item for a re-issue hound.

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2010, 10:45:58 AM »
The guy sure wants a lot for them. I think the $18 price range is good but when you get up in the $35 range that's a bit steep. If they were OS sell sheets they would have sold already.

Offline Plan 9

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2010, 12:01:25 PM »
The guy sure wants a lot for them. I think the $18 price range is good but when you get up in the $35 range that's a bit steep. If they were OS sell sheets they would have sold already.

I felt the prices were steep for flyers but then I realized nothing makes sense in the pricing of collectibles anymore. So I bought a set. Hey if a 2x3 sketch can sell for $35 then why not vintage Topps promos?

Offline BustedFinger

• Just a simple collector. No books, no websites, no arguments!
  • I wonder where this text will appear?
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2010, 01:35:58 PM »
I've definitely never seen the "Topps Lineup of Stars" one. Would be a cool obscure item for a re-issue hound.

I wish he had a better picture of the line-up sheet.  It looks like the Wackys are in the lower-right corner and it appears to be a 4th Reissue box.
Giving "The Hobby" the finger since 1999!

Offline RonZombie

• (AKA)"Ron of the Dead"
  • Take a "BITE" out of life!
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2010, 01:39:03 PM »
I wish he had a better picture of the line-up sheet.  It looks like the Wackys are in the lower-right corner and it appears to be a 4th Reissue box.
That's correct Loren, it is the series #4 box.
"Treat others the way you like to be treated"

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2010, 05:40:53 AM »
I have all of these.  I bought the reissue sell sheets from this guy years ago and then recently got the lineup of stars from him.  He has been slowly selling these for years which makes me wonder how many he is sitting on.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/