Author Topic: There is a Wacky Pack Flashback 2 printing plate being auctioned off on Ebay  (Read 4051 times)

Offline chickenfat2010

It's a black Mr Goodbye plate that isn't in mint condition but I don't know if any printing plates are since they are used by Topps before being put in packs.

Is there a consensus out their what something like this might go for on ebay? I have already been priced out of the Ratz and Cracked Animals auctions and I wouldn't mind having a printing plate added to my Flashbacks 1 and 2 collection if I can it get for maybe $300-$400. Thanks, Fatso

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
That's cool! I haven't seen one for over a year. They were selling in the $200 range but with them not showing up I really don't know what this will go for.

Offline FourRoses

Considering these don't show up very often, I think it is hard to guage a price. There is a GPK plate (adam bomb) current going for a buy-it-now price of $1800.00 which is down from $2000.00. Hell, I'd gladly sell my plate for $1800 but I think there is a snowballs chance in hell of that ever happening. A few other GPK plates are selling or sold for a few hundred dollars.

Offline RonZombie

• (AKA)"Ron of the Dead"
  • Take a "BITE" out of life!
Considering these don't show up very often, I think it is hard to guage a price. There is a GPK plate (adam bomb) current going for a buy-it-now price of $1800.00 which is down from $2000.00. Hell, I'd gladly sell my plate for $1800 but I think there is a snowballs chance in hell of that ever happening. A few other GPK plates are selling or sold for a few hundred dollars.
If I recall right the reason they did'nt come up very much was because they were ugly & did'nt sell very well at all!
"Treat others the way you like to be treated"

Offline FourRoses

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

From a visual standpoint they aren't much to look at although some of the colored pieces look good. Would I spend hundreds of dollars on a plate? No. Being fair though, I have a few of those color overlays from the topps vault which look similar in terms of quality.

Offline RonZombie

• (AKA)"Ron of the Dead"
  • Take a "BITE" out of life!
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

From a visual standpoint they aren't much to look at although some of the colored pieces look good. Would I spend hundreds of dollars on a plate? No. Being fair though, I have a few of those color overlays from the topps vault which look similar in terms of quality.
Fair enough! :^)
"Treat others the way you like to be treated"

Offline Campy

• work in progress
I can't find this auction?? what is it listed under?

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
I can't find this auction?? what is it listed under?

It has vanished from the completed listings. I did have it in my watch list:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140416187912

Offline Duznt

• - John K -
It has vanished from the completed listings. I did have it in my watch list:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140416187912

I am kicking myself because I forgot about this auction. I still want one for my FB collection.

anything