Author Topic: sealed collector boxes missing hits  (Read 3722 times)

Offline zeromaxx

sealed collector boxes missing hits
« on: September 30, 2014, 09:31:33 AM »
I recently bought a wacky package collectors edition ans 10 sealed box and as i opened the packs i noticed there was none of the gauranteed hits has this happened to anyone else also does anyone know the hit rate on the ans11 c cards because i got two of surreal pets and one horderland but im trying to figure out my odds on a complete c set

Offline Joe G.

Re: sealed collector boxes missing hits
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 02:28:27 PM »
Zeromax, your c cards are your hits.  In terms of the odds of the c cards, it was never officially announced so it's anyone's guess.

Offline zeromaxx

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2014, 04:19:51 AM »
Thanks for the answer but my c card was in ans 11 and my ans10 was missing the hit
I guess its like the coloring cards not listed but were 1:6 in hobby thecoloring cards not the c cards

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2014, 04:26:38 AM »
Thanks for the answer but my c card was in ans 11 and my ans10 was missing the hit
I guess its like the coloring cards not listed but were 1:6 in hobby thecoloring cards not the c cards

Did you buy a box, or a case?

Offline zeromaxx

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2014, 08:46:34 AM »
A box but according to the sell sheets your gauranteed a hit

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2014, 09:57:52 AM »
If it is an ANS10 collector box then yes you should get a hit. If I remember correctly it was either a sketch, plate, celeb auto, or lost wacky. The 'C' cards are extremely rare and not guaranteed. I also think a red ludlow could be one of the hits.

Offline zeromaxx

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2014, 04:15:49 PM »
Its just odd that the c cards are only worth 50 dollars whilt the first set of gpk c were going for 300 dollars

I just wanted to see if anyone else had ever gotten a dead box or if it was just me

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2014, 08:33:49 AM »
Its just odd that the c cards are only worth 50 dollars whilt the first set of gpk c were going for 300 dollars

I just wanted to see if anyone else had ever gotten a dead box or if it was just me

I don't know I would consider it a dead box. The 'C' cards are not guaranteed. I think I only got 2 in ANS10 out of quite a few boxes.

Offline zeromaxx

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2014, 10:04:51 AM »
What were the c cards in ans10 i thought they started c cards in ans 11 and wouldnt they be b cards cause ans10 only had single backs the a b variants started in ans11 i know ive bought to many boxes and packs and still buying because i really want a printing plate so i can at least 1 gpk plate and 1 wacky plate

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2014, 04:53:24 AM »
What were the c cards in ans10 i thought they started c cards in ans 11 and wouldnt they be b cards cause ans10 only had single backs the a b variants started in ans11 i know ive bought to many boxes and packs and still buying because i really want a printing plate so i can at least 1 gpk plate and 1 wacky plate

Your posts have confused me as to whether you were asking about ANS10 or ASN11.  Don't know that there was a rare insert equivalent of the ANS11 "C" cards in ANS10, but ANS10 only had one back version.

Here's a link to the ANS10 master list:  http://www.wackypackagesforum.com/index.php?topic=2797.0

Here's a link to the ANS11 master list:  http://www.wackypackagesforum.com/index.php?topic=3120.0
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 03:25:47 AM by RawGoo »

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2014, 02:52:26 PM »

I got messed up on your initial message. Yes it was ANS11 with the 'C' variation. Again, not easy to pull.

anything