Author Topic: WAX EYE Stupid Heroes sets for Sale.  (Read 3812 times)

Online sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
WAX EYE Stupid Heroes sets for Sale.
« on: October 03, 2014, 03:50:46 AM »
I have pre-ordered a case of the upcoming Wax Eye release: Stupid Heroes Series 1.  I am sure I will have several extra sets that I can sell at a reasonable price. They are due to be released in the next 2 weeks. If interested in a set, please PM me.   This looks to be a 110 card set (55 card set with A and B variations ala Garbage Pail Kids).  The only chase cards listed are two types of sketch card. If I am reading the pre-release literature correctly and only two sketches to a case. 
I hope to be able to put together between 6 and 8 sets.
     Scot L.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 04:46:26 AM by sco(o)t »
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Online sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
Re: WAX EYE Stupid Heroes sets for Sale.
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2014, 09:09:51 AM »
STUPID HEROES update...

I took delivery of a case (8 boxes) of STUPID HEROES yesterday and broke down 6 boxes last night. This is a really fun set with great titles and artwork. I was under the assumption it would be similar to  GARBAGE PAIL KIDS sets when I read there were A and B cards but its bit different. There is one Stupid Hero for each card number. The same title and front art on both the A and B card. But the card A back has the info on the Stupid Hero. The B backs are either a puzzle part (5 different 9-piece puzzles), a puzzle picture (5 total), 1 of 2 artist bio cards with two artists featured on each card, 1 of 2 different checklists or a digital download advert card. I was getting one complete set out of each box... partially 2 sets but there are enough short prints to prohibit that. The only chase items for this set are sketch cards. There are supposed to be 3 per case.

If you are interested, I can offer a complete 110 card set for $15.00  I can also include a box ("broken" down for shipping purposes) and few empty wrappers. I will throw in some extra cards as well. I think shipping will be somewhere around $5, give or take.  

I am always willing to trade for Wacky Packages items as well but currently don't have a  lot on my want list that would be a comparable trade. Still looking for some sketch cards from OS5. There are a few titles and artists I am looking for sketches from.

Please PM me if interested and thanks for looking.

Scot L.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 09:11:55 AM by sco(o)t »
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

anything