Author Topic: Vincenzo D'Ippolito  (Read 159707 times)

Offline Chenduz

• Facebook
Re: Vincenzo D'Ippolito
« Reply #210 on: January 28, 2018, 05:47:10 AM »
Here is a recently finished Artist Return sketch card of Booty Pebbles for the Wacky Packages 2015 series. Will post more soon, as I'm wrapping up many blank sketches from my vault! Have a great sunday and enjoy everybody!!  :]

Wacky_Packages_2015_Regular_Return_7_Booty_Pebbles" border="0

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #211 on: January 28, 2018, 07:46:10 AM »
Wilma's got BACK!

Offline Chenduz

• Facebook
« Reply #212 on: January 28, 2018, 08:13:04 AM »
Wilma's got BACK!

Hahaha...... The fruit cereal with a whole lot of something extra!!! Oh yeah!!  :]

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #213 on: January 28, 2018, 10:53:54 AM »
I would like to sugar coat her cereal.... HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #214 on: January 28, 2018, 03:11:23 PM »
Hey, now! Ho!   eww.   :o

Offline Chenduz

• Facebook
« Reply #215 on: January 29, 2018, 04:05:16 AM »

Take it easy now vahsurfer hahaha  :o ....... Let's not make FRED upset....

Offline deadpresidentsvisa

« Reply #216 on: January 29, 2018, 12:15:47 PM »
NICE VAULT .......
"DID YOU TRY MONKEYING WITH IT" FROM *THE HOT ROCK*....ROBERT REDFORD...ZERO MOSTEL

Offline Chenduz

• Facebook
« Reply #217 on: March 07, 2018, 02:17:57 PM »
Hello Wacky Collectors,

I just received a heads up from Topps HQ that I'm NOT included in the upcoming Wacky Packages 2018 set, as something went wrong with the approval process of my sketch cards.
To make a long story short, Chenduz sketches are not to be found in the set. Also am I NOT allowed to post any scans of any card that I've drawn, therefor I will also have NO returns available.  :sad:

I'm pretty bumped out and wanted to share that with you. I hope everybody still enjoys the new series and have fun building your sets and hitting big on your pulls, there is some superb artwork to be found in this set and also are there some amazing sketch cards to pull from great artists!

Good luck to everybody and stay Wacky!!

Cheers.....  :great:

Offline zerostreet

• The Art of Robert Jimenez
« Reply #218 on: March 07, 2018, 02:24:56 PM »
Sorry to hear about this Vincenzo...
The Art of Robert Jimenez
www.zerostreet.com

Offline Scheres

• toyghoul.com
« Reply #219 on: March 07, 2018, 02:27:10 PM »
What the hell is going on!!???? Way too many rejects lately at Topps.

Offline Chenduz

• Facebook
« Reply #220 on: March 07, 2018, 02:44:15 PM »
Sorry to hear about this Vincenzo...

Nothing we can do about it Robert, I gotta wait till the next set, which is gonna take forever!! In the meanwhile I'll enjoy your sketches instead!

Offline Chenduz

• Facebook
« Reply #221 on: March 07, 2018, 02:49:16 PM »
What the hell is going on!!???? Way too many rejects lately at Topps.

Too many indeed Chad! I guess it is time for me to stand in the corner this round.... :-\ 

oh well at least I can enjoy everybody's else's artwork and sketches, can't wait for the release buddy! I got my eye on one card!! >:D

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #222 on: March 07, 2018, 06:16:37 PM »
wow, that's very bad news, also for us fans who LOVE your work!  I'm very sorry to hear, my friend!

It's their loss, you are far too talented to be out of this set!  (And one of the funniest, nicest people I had
the pleasure to meet!)

Offline Brian Mc

« Reply #223 on: March 07, 2018, 06:24:32 PM »
Hello Wacky Collectors,

I just received a heads up from Topps HQ that I'm NOT included in the upcoming Wacky Packages 2018 set

I'm sure they know what they're doing???  It's all part of the master plan!!  :-\
Brian Mc

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #224 on: March 07, 2018, 07:52:45 PM »
Ka-Boo!!!!!!

No Freakin' Wacky Way!!!

Must be the same knuckleheads that killed the Neil Halloween Project!!!!!

#TrustNoOneWhoDoesNotLoveWackies

Offline Mr._Stubble

« Reply #225 on: March 08, 2018, 04:56:56 AM »
Hello Wacky Collectors,

I just received a heads up from Topps HQ that I'm NOT included in the upcoming Wacky Packages 2018 set, as something went wrong with the approval process of my sketch cards.
To make a long story short, Chenduz sketches are not to be found in the set. Also am I NOT allowed to post any scans of any card that I've drawn, therefor I will also have NO returns available.  :sad:

I'm pretty bumped out and wanted to share that with you. I hope everybody still enjoys the new series and have fun building your sets and hitting big on your pulls, there is some superb artwork to be found in this set and also are there some amazing sketch cards to pull from great artists!

Good luck to everybody and stay Wacky!!

Cheers.....  :great:

Man what a downer for everyone.

I must commend you for your excellent attitude on the matter moving forward.

Outstanding!

Offline Chenduz

• Facebook
« Reply #226 on: March 09, 2018, 04:42:27 AM »
wow, that's very bad news, also for us fans who LOVE your work!  I'm very sorry to hear, my friend!

It's their loss, you are far too talented to be out of this set!  (And one of the funniest, nicest people I had
the pleasure to meet!)

Oh wel it is what it is, nothing to worry about. I'm just doing sketch cards for the set. This set will be super awesome! I can't wait to score a box for my self as well haha. And thank you for the kind words, the pleasure was all mine meeting you as well, it is great to place some real life faces behind profile names here! btw... your card is coming your way asap! cheers!  :great:

Offline Chenduz

• Facebook
« Reply #227 on: March 09, 2018, 04:46:34 AM »
I'm sure they know what they're doing???  It's all part of the master plan!!  :-\

I think it is just a little glitch in the system, with scans that needed to be approved and all... It can happen, we are all human. I just hope it does not happen to often!

Offline Chenduz

• Facebook
« Reply #228 on: March 09, 2018, 04:50:51 AM »
Man what a downer for everyone.

I must commend you for your excellent attitude on the matter moving forward.

Outstanding!

Well it is not the end of the world haha, thank you very much for the kind words, we always need to stay positive and make the best out of it! ....On the other hand, I just received a good notice that my returns are good to go on this set!! So I will keep everybody who ordered one or still wants one updated! These will be the only sketches from me for this set.  :25:

Offline zerostreet

• The Art of Robert Jimenez
« Reply #229 on: March 09, 2018, 05:29:16 AM »
Glad to hear that!!
The Art of Robert Jimenez
www.zerostreet.com

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #230 on: March 09, 2018, 11:35:22 AM »
Vincenzo, It looks like some of the Dual sketches you did with David Acevedo will be in the series:

aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline Chenduz

• Facebook
« Reply #231 on: March 10, 2018, 04:23:30 AM »
Glad to hear that!!

Amen to that! haha.....  ;D

Offline Chenduz

• Facebook
« Reply #232 on: March 10, 2018, 04:24:39 AM »
Vincenzo, It looks like some of the Dual sketches you did with David Acevedo will be in the series:

Yes indeed!! How could I even forget that! Although we did more then just these three, I hope they will show up soon, thanks for the heads up!!  8)

Offline lucidjc

« Reply #233 on: March 10, 2018, 01:48:21 PM »

"something went wrong with the approval process of my sketch cards"

Chen, can you elaborate a little more on the reason?

Offline Chenduz

• Facebook
« Reply #234 on: April 20, 2018, 08:14:35 AM »
Hi everybody, I was looking at all my previous posts and I just found out that 99% of all the images are gone  >(

I've uploaded them with the postimages.org website..... except for the ones you still see, those are with another website: imgBB, does anybody know how I can fix this, looks pretty boring this way.

Thanks!

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #235 on: April 20, 2018, 01:00:56 PM »
Hi everybody, I was looking at all my previous posts and I just found out that 99% of all the images are gone  >(

I've uploaded them with the postimages.org website..... except for the ones you still see, those are with another website: imgBB, does anybody know how I can fix this, looks pretty boring this way.

Thanks!

Try replacing postimg.org with postimg.cc   Happy Birthday, by the way.  :happybirthday3:
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline Chenduz

• Facebook
« Reply #236 on: April 23, 2018, 04:59:55 AM »
Try replacing postimg.org with postimg.cc   Happy Birthday, by the way.  :happybirthday3:

I tried to change it to CC when I edit a post but still it does not work... UGhhh.... oh wel, I really Don't have time to edit each post, it is what it is then...no more pictures....it was funs while it lasted.... Thanks though! ..... and also thank you for the Birthday wish, i had a great day!!  8)

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #237 on: April 23, 2018, 07:12:58 AM »
There are two different "postimage.org" segments in each image tag, that you see when you click the reply button.

I believe changing the second one is the one that works, per Scot's suggestion. In case there are scans you want to save.

Can you see these two images below? They view for me, after I made the change. They're old images in this thread we can no longer see  :'(

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #238 on: April 23, 2018, 09:26:13 AM »
Happy Belated Birthday to you! 

I'm trying to mail you a cappuccino, it's just not fitting in the envelope!

All the best to you, my friend!

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #239 on: April 23, 2018, 09:54:06 AM »
I believe changing the second one is the one that works
I think you need to update both of them, for the zoom feature to work. That was my experience, anyway.

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #240 on: April 23, 2018, 10:22:31 AM »
I think you need to update both of them, for the zoom feature to work. That was my experience, anyway.

Good point. Some images you need to click on to view the larger size - the "zoom feature".

(other images are full size already, like this old one that has disappeared, that can be fixed with only the second tag update)

Offline Chenduz

• Facebook
« Reply #241 on: April 24, 2018, 07:51:09 AM »
Happy Belated Birthday to you! 

I'm trying to mail you a cappuccino, it's just not fitting in the envelope!

All the best to you, my friend!

Thank you!!

Just poor it in the envelop! Haha! 🤓

Offline Chenduz

• Facebook
« Reply #242 on: April 24, 2018, 07:52:35 AM »

I will give it a shot later today, thank you! 😀

Offline Chenduz

• Facebook
« Reply #243 on: April 24, 2018, 07:54:44 AM »
There are two different "postimage.org" segments in each image tag, that you see when you click the reply button.

I believe changing the second one is the one that works, per Scot's suggestion. In case there are scans you want to save.

Can you see these two images below? They view for me, after I made the change. They're old images in this thread we can no longer see  :'(

Yes that must be it as I can see both images clearly! I wanna do that with all previous pictures, it is fun to scroll true some older sketches from time to time. I’m pretty stoked already! Haha 😎

Offline Chenduz

• Facebook
« Reply #244 on: April 24, 2018, 10:59:33 AM »

Thank you again for the great help! I just fixed every post! We can now see the older pictures again, cheers Scot!  ;D :great: