Author Topic: Hi from Indiana  (Read 3066 times)

Eisen

Hi from Indiana
« on: September 07, 2014, 03:26:55 PM »
Sold.

----------> Thanks everyone for your time!!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 02:41:08 PM by Eisen »

Offline Pupsi-Cola

Re: Hi from Indiana
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 08:05:27 PM »
It's good to be back!  :D So...how are WP doing on eBay these days? I got a lot of "junk" I want to sell. basically, most of my collection. I want to covert it to fine ŜĮŁƔƩƦ bullion. I got so many Wacky Packages, I don't know how to list it all. I wish I could just sell it all in one big lot.

Hello Eisen, How are things in the Hoosier State, Is your collection all original series, all new series, or a combo? Mark.

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 09:52:31 AM »
It's a combo of original, all new, and postcards.

I'll try to post pictures soon, but that would be hard to do because that would end up being a lot of pictures. I don't even know if you can post that much on here. I just want $115 (PayPal) for all of it...I would pay shipping.
I may be interested in all of it, but would need some details on what is in it. A pic or two showing typical condition and even a high level list (10 Series 2, 15 Series 5, 46 ANS1, etc.) would probably be good enough.

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2014, 10:06:20 AM »
It's good to be back!  :D So...how are WP doing on eBay these days? I got a lot of "junk" I want to sell. basically, most of my collection. I want to covert it to fine ŜĮŁƔƩƦ bullion. I got so many Wacky Packages, I don't know how to list it all. I wish I could just sell it all in one big lot.

I prefer the term “swill” to “junk”    ;)

And how did you get the fever to buy silver? I’m wondering if anyone else here buys silver or gold bullion. I used to buy gold. I sell a bit now and then when I need cash.

Offline chipereno

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2014, 04:23:13 PM »
Just sent you a PM
I'll take it!

Offline chipereno

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2014, 04:56:16 PM »
That's fine with me I don't know you from Adam and if you can't take five min to answer simple questions I'll save my $115...Smelling fish here...

Offline chipereno

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2014, 05:11:54 PM »
Ok you have a sleeve that is clearly marked 2nd series 1973.....all I asked was do you have any other SLEAVES marked Series 4??? Series 5???
Very simple question...and if you can't answer that...something is not right.  I did not ask about any individual stickers nor to take hours to list them out.
Thanks anyway...not trying to start something or be a pain in any way.
Fellow forum members feel free. Maybe its a killer deal...maybe not.

Offline BustedFinger

• Just a simple collector. No books, no websites, no arguments!
  • I wonder where this text will appear?
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2014, 05:20:42 PM »
My humble opinion, based on the pictures I saw, this lot should be worth way more than $115.  If not, then I have truly over-estimated the value of ANS swill!
Giving "The Hobby" the finger since 1999!

Offline Wgblood

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2014, 06:31:18 AM »
Did someone here buy this lot?  Anything good?

Offline Campy

• work in progress
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2014, 05:48:31 AM »

Not sure, I was emailing about buying it when out of the blue it was posted as sold. something not right on this deal. >(

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2014, 06:04:31 AM »
Not sure, I was emailing about buying it when out of the blue it was posted as sold. something not right on this deal. >(

Not sure why he was in such a hurry, but I think whoever it is got a great deal.  I was messaging him about it, but logged out for the wrong 15 minutes to drive home, and then it was sold.

anything