Author Topic: Nic and Tristan Movie with Wackys  (Read 2742 times)

Offline Duznt

• - John K -
Nic and Tristan Movie with Wackys
« on: June 08, 2010, 11:03:54 PM »
The movie was just released on DVD and Netflix streaming today. This is the one that a couple years back (OMG has it been that long?), Greg sent a ton of Wacky merchandise to the movie's art director (the director was crazy about Wackys), and I sent them a mock OS display box I made. I was hoping to catch a scene or two of Wackys, but they actually used them throughout the whole movie! You can see my mock box and a bunch of the stuff Greg sent. Plus our names are in the movie's credits  :D 

The movie is enjoyable. Definitely a kid's show though. Lots of goofy stuff going on, but also a nice plot. They do a lot of skate boarding, and they're pretty good too. I bet most kids will really enjoy it. Plus us big kids will get a kick out of spotting all the Wacky items. More Wacky exposure!

Here's a link to the movie on IMDB http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1232202/

and Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Nic-Tristan-Go-Mega-Dega/dp/B003DLTBWQ

Rent or stream it from Netflix!

Offline Duznt

• - John K -
Re: Nic and Tristan Movie with Wackys
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2010, 09:36:42 AM »
So has anyone else watched this movie yet?

Here's a couple pics of scenes with Wackys. There are plenty of Wackys throughout. Even the opening and closing credits have a bunch of OS and ANS stickers flying around.

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2010, 09:38:39 AM »
I haven't watched it yet. Is the movie any good? I may watch it soon with my son.

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2010, 09:41:28 AM »
Looks cool, I'll have to check it out. Thanks for da info !
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World

Offline Duznt

• - John K -
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2010, 07:03:52 PM »
I haven't watched it yet. Is the movie any good? I may watch it soon with my son.

I liked it. Has lots of humor in it. Your son will get a kick out of it.

Did you see the pic with that Mountain Goo on the alley wall? Looks like a green tinted LTL print, but I believe that was before LTL was doing them. They probably just blew it up poster size somehow.

The other pic is inside their clubhouse, and you can see the OS box I made along with some other Wacky stuff, including the skateboard.

anything