Author Topic: Missed my TARGET @ Target  (Read 1582 times)

Offline vahsurfer

Missed my TARGET @ Target
« on: August 17, 2014, 12:40:26 PM »
I have to laugh at myself and admit defeat as I tried to outfox the Box at Target this afternoon.

I was inspired to check out my local Target and see if they have a new gravity feed box to rummage through and maybe get lucky!!!!

I found the box crammed full of packs and thought hmmmm....... As I began the search it appears it had already been rummaged through, although it was very full.

I am guessing they combined the two boxes opened so far.  I then cam across two packs that had a white border above and beyond the four cards in the pack!!!! Could this be a rare buyback!?!?!  Could it be a VERY RARE CARD!!!!

Nope - It was a security tag  :'( :sad: :o :-\  - I guess that is what you get for trying to beat the system.  I thought I would share this laugh at myself.  Here is the culprit in my two packs and $7.00 poorer now.......

Offline Sunstroke

• My Website
Re: Missed my TARGET @ Target
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2014, 04:21:36 PM »
Lol, well you tried :) that is worth $7
Looking for Saunders Art cards: Especially Wackies, Frankenstein stickers, Mars Attacks & Battle

Offline HILLBILLYRICKY

Re: Missed my TARGET @ Target
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2014, 06:55:11 PM »
has anyone found a redemption card? I was thinking it would be like the white security card but there would only be 3 cards in the pack and then the white redemption card.  I have seen many white security cards and they all have 4 other cards in the pack.

anything