Author Topic: Where have you pasted your wackys?  (Read 3467 times)

Taz

Where have you pasted your wackys?
« on: June 06, 2010, 05:27:31 PM »
Earlier today I was going over some photos on Facebook and I happened to catch a sports program of a student who had pasted a wacky on the front cover.  This happens to be the same High School I attended and it was cool to see the wacky presence. The student happened to make a comment about the scratch and sniff sticker on the bottom left but nothing related to the wacky, I'll have to hunt them down and teach them a thing or two about their wacky priority!

[expando]http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc13/lps4knk/n1045324005_30289032_8318.jpg[/expando]

Offline NEZHEAD42

Re: Where have you pasted your wackys?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2010, 12:19:44 PM »
Too cool! My sister had a whole set of those scratch n sniff stickers. I can still recall the grape smell of that sticker. She stuck them everywhere.
The great thing about the gold rush of the Flashback series is that I have stacks and stacks of duplicates...and I use them. My wife and I have a small ebay business that sells vintage glass and pottery. EVERY package I ship out has a Wacky Pack sticker stuck to it. All those duplicates get put to good use. I have shipped Wackys all over the country, but I am always really excited when I get to ship them around the world. I don't know if other countries "get" the stickers or not, but I dig putting them out there. The folks at the post office are also always commenting on the "funny" stickers I put on the packages I ship. That's what makes life fun.
"What's the point of being grown up, if you can't act childish?" - Doctor Who

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2010, 03:05:00 PM »
Too cool! My sister had a whole set of those scratch n sniff stickers. I can still recall the grape smell of that sticker. She stuck them everywhere.
The great thing about the gold rush of the Flashback series is that I have stacks and stacks of duplicates...and I use them. My wife and I have a small ebay business that sells vintage glass and pottery. EVERY package I ship out has a Wacky Pack sticker stuck to it. All those duplicates get put to good use. I have shipped Wackys all over the country, but I am always really excited when I get to ship them around the world. I don't know if other countries "get" the stickers or not, but I dig putting them out there. The folks at the post office are also always commenting on the "funny" stickers I put on the packages I ship. That's what makes life fun.
I agree, the Flashbacks are fantastic for envelopes and packages.  I use them all the time, and I too am known in my post office.

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2010, 03:21:58 PM »
I agree, the Flashbacks are fantastic for envelopes and packages.  I use them all the time, and I too am known in my post office.

Because I too go to the post office a lot, The one down the street from me should be like the bar in "Cheers", Everyone knows your name there-LOL.

Taz

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2010, 03:55:17 PM »
Shoe...............Stick to the topic please  :D
Just messing with you, but how is it possible for you to walk into the Post Office, I thought you were on the wanted list?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 07:20:20 AM by Taz »

Offline Plan 9

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2010, 11:30:00 PM »
I stick Wackys on the real products in the supermarket all the time hoping others will get a kick when they see them. One of these days I'll get some pics. Here's one I stuck on an ATM in Vegas.

Taz

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2010, 06:54:13 AM »
I stick Wackys on the real products in the supermarket all the time hoping others will get a kick when they see them. One of these days I'll get some pics. Here's one I stuck on an ATM in Vegas.

Cool!  But I have to admit it's a far cry from where you pasted those "Band-Ache" stickers  ;D

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2010, 12:35:43 PM »
Shoe...............Stick to the topic please  :D
Just messing with you, but how is it possible for you to walk into the Post Office, I thought you were on the wanted list?

I am on the wanted list, That's why my handsome mug is worth a lot of "moolah"-LOL.