Author Topic: Need 9th Series Squabbles  (Read 5394 times)

Offline BustedFinger

• Just a simple collector. No books, no websites, no arguments!
  • I wonder where this text will appear?
Need 9th Series Squabbles
« on: March 19, 2010, 09:48:46 AM »
I am looking for three 9th series Squabble stickers.  They can be border-less or have writing on the back.  I just need ones that have a nice image of the sticker art itself.  I found out there are some people here in my office that play in Scrabble tournaments and I am going to make them some magnets from them.

I think Squabble only appeared in the 9th series and one of the album series.  I would prefer to get the larger original series size for these.  If anyone can help me out, let me know.  Will buy or trade for them.
Giving "The Hobby" the finger since 1999!

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
Re: Need 9th Series Squabbles
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2010, 08:26:46 AM »
I am looking for three 9th series Squabble stickers.  They can be border-less or have writing on the back.  I just need ones that have a nice image of the sticker art itself.  I found out there are some people here in my office that play in Scrabble tournaments and I am going to make them some magnets from them.

I think Squabble only appeared in the 9th series and one of the album series.  I would prefer to get the larger original series size for these.  If anyone can help me out, let me know.  Will buy or trade for them.
If no one has all three you need in one deal, I can help, but only with one.

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 04:58:26 PM »

Hey Loren, I'll look for a couple of Squabbles for you at the May Philly show.

Offline BustedFinger

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2010, 05:17:41 PM »

Hey Loren, I'll look for a couple of Squabbles for you at the May Philly show.

Thanks much, Shoe!  Remember they can be borderless, writing on back, etc.  Just so they have a nice looking image!

Offline BustedFinger

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2010, 12:26:47 PM »
Big thanks to Pat (Rawgoo) and Ernie (Bandaches) for hooking me up with a couple of Squabbles.  Still looking for one or two more if anybody has any available.

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2010, 04:24:54 PM »
Thanks much, Shoe!  Remember they can be borderless, writing on back, etc.  Just so they have a nice looking image!

The Philly show is 5 weeks from today.

Offline BustedFinger

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2010, 04:18:28 AM »

The Philly show is 5 weeks from today.

I'm hoping to score at least one more before then but definitely keep me in mind!

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2010, 01:48:00 PM »
I'm hoping to score at least one more before then but definitely keep me in mind!

I'll definitely keep you in mind of course, But please let me know if you get another 1 before I go to the show.

anything