Author Topic: new Wacky clothing on ebay  (Read 17108 times)

Offline crackedjerk

new Wacky clothing on ebay
« on: June 02, 2010, 07:02:38 PM »
Good Evening!

I just listed a dozen articles of Wacky clothing on ebay (mostly t-shirts and boxers, though there are a few odds and ends as well).  All of it is from the wave of clothes that came out around 2005-06.  All start at 4.99.  Nothing terribly rare, but perhaps some of you missed this along the way.  Thanks for looking!

http://shop.ebay.com/madtownwisc/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Offline RonZombie

• (AKA)"Ron of the Dead"
  • Take a "BITE" out of life!
Re: new Wacky clothing on ebay
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 07:39:02 PM »
Good Evening!

I just listed a dozen articles of Wacky clothing on ebay (mostly t-shirts and boxers, though there are a few odds and ends as well).  All of it is from the wave of clothes that came out around 2005-06.  All start at 4.99.  Nothing terribly rare, but perhaps some of you missed this along the way.  Thanks for looking!

http://shop.ebay.com/madtownwisc/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340
Thanks, I just bid on a couple of your items...I LOVE "Wacky" clothing it's practicly all that I wear!!! seriously, wish me luck! ;)
"Treat others the way you like to be treated"

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 08:35:16 PM »
Thanks, I just bid on a couple of your items...I LOVE "Wacky" clothing it's practicly all that I wear!!! seriously, wish me luck! ;)

I just did a trade with Steve Camera ( I think it's blade runner on the forum ) and he sent me a Top Heavy Bustedfingers. To me it's not a top title but the shirt is awesome! I never knew Top Heavy even made one so it was a cool trade!

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2010, 08:38:25 PM »

Thanks for the bids, Ron!  I hear you about loving the wacky clothing.  I probably have about 10 items that I wear with some regularity myself (and if they ever had made wacky sweatshirts, that number would definitely increase).  I wish you luck in winning and, hey, feel free to bid on more!

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2010, 08:39:56 PM »
I just did a trade with Steve Camera ( I think it's blade runner on the forum ) and he sent me a Top Heavy Bustedfingers. To me it's not a top title but the shirt is awesome! I never knew Top Heavy even made one so it was a cool trade!

I think I picked up a Bustedfinger from him as well.  It does look great on the shirt.  I don't think I"ve worn it yet (I have lots of other shirts I've worn and plenty more that are hanging in my closet), but I'm going to have Wacky t-shirts to wear until I'm 100!

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2010, 08:54:32 PM »
I think I picked up a Bustedfinger from him as well.  It does look great on the shirt.  I don't think I"ve worn it yet (I have lots of other shirts I've worn and plenty more that are hanging in my closet), but I'm going to have Wacky t-shirts to wear until I'm 100!

I have the Ann factor to wearing Wacky clothes. My wife thinks I am too old to wear them. She didn't grow up with them so she is embarrassed. Too sad... I do wear them around the house but going in public is another matter :'(

Offline RonZombie

• (AKA)"Ron of the Dead"
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2010, 10:10:19 PM »
I have the Ann factor to wearing Wacky clothes. My wife thinks I am too old to wear them. She didn't grow up with them so she is embarrassed. Too sad... I do wear them around the house but going in public is another matter :'(
I am kind of eccentric you could say, I honestly wear nothing but "Wacky" clothes theese days the "Lounge Pants" are very comfortable and the same goes for the "10 Again" T-Shirts" I have severe (Osteo-Arthritus) in my feet & elsewhere so regular shoes are VERY uncomfortable so I wear the "Flip-Flops" and yes I have about 10 different pairs of "Boxers" to wear to bed! I figure if people are going to (Tatoo) their entire bodys & others piercing anything they can & kids putting things in their ears to diform themselves, then wearing "Wacky" clothes is hardly worth a second galnce...except when I wear my "Kentucky Fried Fingers" Shirt, I always get comments on that one :o LOL!!! :]
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 10:12:08 PM by RonZombie »

Offline BustedFinger

• Just a simple collector. No books, no websites, no arguments!
  • I wonder where this text will appear?
Giving "The Hobby" the finger since 1999!

Offline Gurgle

• recommends zircon-encrusted tweezers

Offline RonZombie

• (AKA)"Ron of the Dead"
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2010, 06:04:00 PM »
This is kind of an abomination:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Wacky-Package-Camals-Jerkish-BlendTee-Shirt-NWT-/320553593446?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_CSA_MC_Shirts&var=&hash=item76bec5d28f

Hardly "vintage"
Here is another one from the same seller, it's an ANS title and it looks fantastic, I had a 20% off coupon for any clothing item on ebay so I went ahead and got one it was only $12 & change! :o The seller has one more if anyone is interested, here it is:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Wacky-Packages-Slacker-Jack-Gray-Tee-Shirt-NWT-/320553568743?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_CSA_MC_Shirts&var=&hash=item76bec5c9e6

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2010, 08:09:02 AM »
This is kind of an abomination:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Wacky-Package-Camals-Jerkish-BlendTee-Shirt-NWT-/320553593446?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_CSA_MC_Shirts&var=&hash=item76bec5d28f

Hardly "vintage"

These look cool even if not vintage.  Do they have a license from Topps to produce several wacky pack titles?
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline Plan 9

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2010, 11:38:18 PM »
My favorite is the Slam Jim shirt.
These designs are great. Big huge graphic, shirt color ties in with the background (at least for Slam Jim) and no border. The border is a vital element of Wacky Pack stickers but for a shirt it's better without.

Offline RonZombie

• (AKA)"Ron of the Dead"
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2010, 10:51:17 AM »
Here is another one from the same seller, it's an ANS title and it looks fantastic, I had a 20% off coupon for any clothing item on ebay so I went ahead and got one it was only $12 & change! :o The seller has one more if anyone is interested, here it is:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Wacky-Packages-Slacker-Jack-Gray-Tee-Shirt-NWT-/320553568743?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_CSA_MC_Shirts&var=&hash=item76bec5c9e6
I got my "Slacker Jack" (T-Shirt) today & it looks great! It's also very comfortable!

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2010, 10:58:45 AM »
I got my "Slacker Jack" (T-Shirt) today & it looks great! It's also very comfortable!

Who is the manufacture?

Offline RonZombie

• (AKA)"Ron of the Dead"
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2010, 11:06:07 AM »
Who is the manufacture?
I believe they are "Freeze", it's the same company that made the "Crust" T- Shirt that "Bladerunner" had a few months ago. They have the "Topps/Wacky Packages" (copyright) on the inside where the tag is.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2010, 11:12:42 AM »
I believe they are "Freeze", it's the same company that made the "Crust" T- Shirt that "Bladerunner" had a few months ago. They have the "Topps/Wacky Packages" (copyright) on the inside where the tag is.
Well, they certainly sound legitimate.  Not sure I like the designs myself so much, but I'm curious to see which other titles they've done (or are going to do).  Has anyone seen a list of what other titles exist or will be created?

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2010, 06:14:52 PM »
My favorite is the Slam Jim shirt.
These designs are great. Big huge graphic, shirt color ties in with the background (at least for Slam Jim) and no border. The border is a vital element of Wacky Pack stickers but for a shirt it's better without.
I am with you, I love the designs and as much as I am totally anti Cigarette, was almost tempted to buy the Camals.  I want to see what other titles pop up.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline RonZombie

• (AKA)"Ron of the Dead"
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2010, 06:38:36 PM »
Well, they certainly sound legitimate.  Not sure I like the designs myself so much, but I'm curious to see which other titles they've done (or are going to do).  Has anyone seen a list of what other titles exist or will be created?
I also have the "Crust" from the same company" it looks fantastic! :o

Offline Bladerunner

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2010, 01:03:17 PM »
These shirts are indeed manufactured by Freeze (RN# 71868). There are four newly discovered titles: Slam Jim, Camal, Real Garbage Candy, and Slacker Jack (gray). I bought them from a close-out dealer. The copyright on the shirt is 2010 but they were never sold in retail stores. The quality of the material is not that great...the brown Slacker Jack and gray Crust are slightly better (also by Freeze). There is also a black Slacker Jack shirt out there somewhere but I haven't found it yet. It would seem that even though these shirts were made this year, Freeze never found a decent retail buyer that wanted to sell them.

The sizes run a bit larger than both 10again and Top Heavy. I'm 5'11/175 pounds and size medium fits me just fine (although the sleeves are a bit too baggy). They will shrink after washing. When Camal was removed from the dryer, the beige color was spotty and uneven which pissed me off to no end. It will go in my pile of racquetball/yardwork shirts and will not be worn at formal events like weddings and funerals.

Steve

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2010, 02:22:16 PM »
These shirts are indeed manufactured by Freeze (RN# 71868). There are four newly discovered titles: Slam Jim, Camal, Real Garbage Candy, and Slacker Jack (gray). I bought them from a close-out dealer. The copyright on the shirt is 2010 but they were never sold in retail stores. The quality of the material is not that great...the brown Slacker Jack and gray Crust are slightly better (also by Freeze). There is also a black Slacker Jack shirt out there somewhere but I haven't found it yet. It would seem that even though these shirts were made this year, Freeze never found a decent retail buyer that wanted to sell them.

The sizes run a bit larger than both 10again and Top Heavy. I'm 5'11/175 pounds and size medium fits me just fine (although the sleeves are a bit too baggy). They will shrink after washing. When Camal was removed from the dryer, the beige color was spotty and uneven which pissed me off to no end. It will go in my pile of racquetball/yardwork shirts and will not be worn at formal events like weddings and funerals.

Steve

Thanks for the info, Steve.  It's too bad about the quality and the title choices are a bit strange, IMO.  However, it's always cool to stumble across some new wacky gear!

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2010, 02:30:47 PM »

Steve
Crud!  I ordered Medium, sounds like I might not be able to wear that size unless I deliberately shrink it.  I'm not happy to hear about the quality, either. 

Offline RonZombie

• (AKA)"Ron of the Dead"
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2010, 04:19:27 PM »
Crud!  I ordered Medium, sounds like I might not be able to wear that size unless I deliberately shrink it.  I'm not happy to hear about the quality, either. 
They are a little smaller than the "10 Again" but almost the exact same as the "Top Heavy" & I think the quality is fine, I think you will be pleased! ;)

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2010, 09:38:33 AM »
They are a little smaller than the "10 Again" but almost the exact same as the "Top Heavy" & I think the quality is fine, I think you will be pleased! ;)
I got my order yesterday, and the medium Slam Jim is a perfect fit!  The quality doesn't seem too bad, although it remains to be seen how it will wash.  If I found any of these in stores for $10-$15 I'd buy them for sure.

Offline RonZombie

• (AKA)"Ron of the Dead"
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2010, 01:32:55 PM »
I got my order yesterday, and the medium Slam Jim is a perfect fit!  The quality doesn't seem too bad, although it remains to be seen how it will wash.  If I found any of these in stores for $10-$15 I'd buy them for sure.
Glad To hear it Pat, I thought it would work out.