Author Topic: Wacky Packages 4 sale  (Read 4382 times)

Offline JCCWacky

Wacky Packages 4 sale
« on: April 22, 2014, 01:37:11 PM »

Wacky Packages from 3rd, 4th and 5th series  and some others.
Total of 155 stickers almost all in near mint condition. I posted images  of a table list of each Wacky with its name, series and description.
 5 are rare misprints. Will sell all or individually.

Offline Paul_Maul

Re: Wacky Packages 4 sale
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 04:37:11 PM »
Would be helpful if you post scans of a couple stickers that you're describing as mint.

Offline JCCWacky

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 04:55:28 PM »
Hello,.... I do not have a working scanner today, but I'll find a way to post a scan. If you refer to the table I posted, and you request to see a particular sticker, Ill post that scan. But I'm not sure how soon I can upload 155 scans. But I can tell you these were all stored together for the same period, and (most) are in the same shape, i.e., "near-mint". If I don't hear from you, I'll go ahead and post at least a representative scan of a few. Thanks for your suggestion.

Offline Paul_Maul

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 05:05:00 PM »
I'm not suggesting posting scans of all of them, just representative examples so I can understand what "mint" and "near mint" mean to you.

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2014, 01:23:38 PM »
Hello,.... I do not have a working scanner today, but I'll find a way to post a scan. If you refer to the table I posted, and you request to see a particular sticker, Ill post that scan. But I'm not sure how soon I can upload 155 scans. But I can tell you these were all stored together for the same period, and (most) are in the same shape, i.e., "near-mint". If I don't hear from you, I'll go ahead and post at least a representative scan of a few. Thanks for your suggestion.

Any idea how much you would want for the whole lot?

Offline JCCWacky

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2014, 05:03:15 PM »
All of these are sold to ratchet007, thanks to those who contacted me!

anything