Author Topic: Things is SLOW  (Read 2980 times)

Offline Ruffs

Things is SLOW
« on: April 19, 2014, 05:03:31 PM »
Not to much chatter here at the Forum. You know it's slow when it's 8:00 PM Eastern & I'm the only one here. Guess I will go too.

Offline deadpresidentsvisa

Re: Things is SLOW
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2014, 05:05:57 PM »
Not to much chatter here at the Forum. You know it's slow when it's 8:00 PM Eastern & I'm the only one here. Guess I will go too.
YALL COMEBACK NOW,YA HEAR
"DID YOU TRY MONKEYING WITH IT" FROM *THE HOT ROCK*....ROBERT REDFORD...ZERO MOSTEL

Offline lucidjc

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2014, 05:50:06 PM »
(chirp)(chirp)(chirp)

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2014, 08:03:59 PM »

It's the normal ebb and flow of the forum. Two minutes after you logged off, a half dozen people might have logged on.

Although there can be a predicitable regular spike in members logged on at certain times of the day, traffic changes with the seasons and with people's traveling and holiday schedules. At 10 at night the forum sometimes has as many as 10-12 people logged on for 20-30 minutes. Some people have a routine of logging in at 3AM to read posts. Some members log in once every few days or a week or a month. There are many permutations.         

Now go blow your nose    :D        Like sands through the hourglass so are the Days of Our Lives...

Offline Swiski

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2014, 04:53:55 AM »
It's the normal ebb and flow of the forum. Two minutes after you logged off, a half dozen people might have logged on.

Although there can be a predicitable regular spike in members logged on at certain times of the day, traffic changes with the seasons and with people's traveling and holiday schedules. At 10 at night the forum sometimes has as many as 10-12 people logged on for 20-30 minutes. Some people have a routine of logging in at 3AM to read posts. Some members log in once every few days or a week or a month. There are many permutations.         

Now go blow your nose    :D        Like sands through the hourglass so are the Days of Our Lives...

(Image removed from quote.)

Whoa! I'm getting hypnotized by your animation!

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2014, 07:56:45 AM »
Wacky Pack life is like that. Crickets,  crickets,  Crickets........ then BAAM!

Offline dth1971

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2014, 08:41:40 PM »
Topps is slow to release Wacky Packages Old School series 5 and Wacky Packages All New Series 12 thanks to its Wacky Packages Chrome and Star Wars Wacky Packages releases coming in the next couple of months.

What about getting the never released Wacky Packages Original 17th. sticker series its due with real art?

Online Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2014, 05:40:55 AM »
What about getting the never released Wacky Packages Original 17th. sticker series its due with real art?

I think they are being released in the Chrome subsets. It sure sounds like it:

Cutting Room Floor (20 cards, 1:4 packs) takes abandoned gags and sees them through to completion for the first time. Lost Wackys (ten cards, 1:6 packs) follows a similar concept for more cards that were cut.

anything