Author Topic: Wonky Packages?  (Read 2387 times)

Offline 7-Pup

Wonky Packages?
« on: April 16, 2014, 08:14:19 PM »
Any chance there could be a Wonky Packages series? How about a 32 card set with 2 titles from each original series with at least 1 bubble gum title for the puzzle title. This would be a great different way to bring back classic titles!

Offline crackedjerk

Re: Wonky Packages?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 01:39:47 PM »
Any chance there could be a Wonky Packages series? How about a 32 card set with 2 titles from each original series with at least 1 bubble gum title for the puzzle title. This would be a great different way to bring back classic titles!

I liked the Wonky Packages set from last year (or whenever it was).  I only ended up with one as I wasn't going to pay the going rate, but I think such a thing would be a far more intriguing subset than most of what Topps has offered us lately in the ANS.

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 03:41:06 PM »
I liked the Wonky Packages set from last year (or whenever it was).  I only ended up with one as I wasn't going to pay the going rate, but I think such a thing would be a far more intriguing subset than most of what Topps has offered us lately in the ANS.

Glad you like 'em! Don't know if we'll see more anytime soon, but never say never...

Offline 7-Pup

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2014, 03:02:59 AM »
That would be a nice alternate idea. If not a complete series, how about an Old School subset of Wonky Packages?