Author Topic: Does anyone have an OLDS2 Camera Plastered or OLDS3 Camera Hurts?  (Read 3562 times)

Offline steveandcelia

Greetings Wacky friends!
   I'm trying to complete my OLDS2 run with a Camera Plastered (and a Simko Plastered), and trying to complete my OLDS3 run with a Camera Hurts.
   If you have any of these, please contact me and I'm sure we can work something out!
Thanks so much!

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
Re: Does anyone have an OLDS2 Camera Plastered or OLDS3 Camera Hurts?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 12:01:46 AM »
I'm confused. Are you looking for sketches!

Offline quas

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 05:01:13 AM »
I'm confused. Are you looking for sketches!

He is.
Marc

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2014, 07:13:41 AM »
I should have known. I didn't know this was Steve at first. I'm pretty sure most have been fairly picked over. I know Steve has seen my entire collection and we have all seen all or most of Leslie's.

Offline quas

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2014, 07:30:55 AM »
I should have known. I didn't know this was Steve at first. I'm pretty sure most have been fairly picked over. I know Steve has seen my entire collection and we have all seen all or most of Leslie's.

He's hoping like me - that someone will reply to our Buy Requests - in his case OS2/OS3, and in my case OS4 Cameras/Wheatons/Smokin Joes.  He and I have both gotten a lot of "hits" by message readers, but so far no responses by anyone with available sketch cards...

I wonder what percentage of sketch cards are in the hands of Forum members vs. non-Forum members...but we'll never know...
Marc

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2014, 09:49:56 AM »
He's hoping like me - that someone will reply to our Buy Requests - in his case OS2/OS3, and in my case OS4 Cameras/Wheatons/Smokin Joes.  He and I have both gotten a lot of "hits" by message readers, but so far no responses by anyone with available sketch cards...

I wonder what percentage of sketch cards are in the hands of Forum members vs. non-Forum members...but we'll never know...

If I happen to come across any Cameras, I'll definitely keep you guys in mind ;)

Offline quas

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2014, 10:40:04 AM »
If I happen to come across any Cameras, I'll definitely keep you guys in mind ;)

Oh wow, that's great, do you happen to know Neil personally?  ;D

Wish I could somehow come across some more of your tobacco sketches that got into OS4 and have since gone into Never-Never-Land...
Marc

anything