Author Topic: Wacky Packages Old School 4 Has Finally Sold Out  (Read 2764 times)

Offline chickenfat2010

Wacky Packages Old School 4 Has Finally Sold Out
« on: January 20, 2014, 01:59:48 PM »
FYI - even though they are still listed on the Topps Online Store site, Wacky Packages Old School 4 has apparently sold out. If you try to add even one box to your shopping cart a message comes up saying the product is currently out of stock.

Belated but good timing as Old School 5 is now on the way in six or so months! I'm psyched

Fats

Offline chickenfat2010

Re: Wacky Packages Old School 4 Has Finally Sold Out
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2014, 05:46:12 PM »
Never mind, Topps has OS4 boxes back listed at their site again and there's at least 50 boxes left if not more (I just tried putting 50 in my cart to test). Don't know why it was saying out of stock yesterday

Offline quas

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 11:09:15 AM »
Never mind, Topps has OS4 boxes back listed at their site again and there's at least 50 boxes left if not more (I just tried putting 50 in my cart to test). Don't know why it was saying out of stock yesterday

Guess what.....it's out of stock again.
Marc

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2014, 01:15:41 PM »
Guess what.....it's out of stock again.

Did you just buy the last 50 boxes?

Offline quas

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2014, 01:22:19 PM »
No, I think those were just an illusion...
Marc

Offline chickenfat2010

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2014, 05:52:47 PM »
I think it was out of stock, Topps found another 50 boxes and listed them,  someone or some people bought them all up and the product is out of stock again.

In the meantime there are at least 100 Limited Edition 2013 Halloween Postcard sets still available (if not more).

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2014, 07:50:10 PM »

In the meantime there are at least 100 Limited Edition 2013 Halloween Postcard sets still available (if not more).

That just blows my mind. I think the next PC series will be much more limited.

Offline dth1971

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2014, 07:12:19 PM »
Now we will have to wait until Spring or Summer 2014 to pre-order OS5 boxes!

Offline lucidjc

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2014, 02:29:04 AM »
It would be nice if Topps could get their act together. If the item is "SOLD OUT" then they should state that. If they have more at another wharehouse it should read "OUT OF STOCK". I mean really are their people so careless/haphazzard that they cant do anything right? Call over there and no one knows anything about anything. IMHO, they are bafoons. Who on a constant basis ALWAYS gets their release dates pushed back? Never promise anyone anything. Honestly i wonder how they survive. They treat $1000 dollar customers like shmucks. Brad, who spends $10,000's should have his own sales person who caters to him. Tells him about new releases, offer him discounts. And when shit goes wrong, FIX IT!

I am just amazed at the amount of (screw) ups that come out of that place.

Sorry i have to be the one to show the bad side of this hobby, but constant bullshit from Topps, such as poor shipping, lost orders with no communication, wrong orders, poor customer service, sub-par products..ect ect. Its hard to keep a smile on your face when they are bending you over.

Offline Joe G.

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2014, 09:47:55 AM »
Yes, but we've also had 10 years if Wacky Packages,  11 ANS series, 4 Old School, 9 Postcard, 3 Halloween Postcard, 6 Comics, Erasers, Posters and even a few Wonky Packages and that ain't bad!