Author Topic: Wacky Packages Chrome Coming  (Read 163898 times)

Offline DrDeal

Re: Wacky Packages Chrome Coming
« Reply #735 on: February 09, 2018, 11:51:55 AM »
My Beanball Chrome Superfractor arrived today. I had wanted a second Super that was of an Iconic Wacky and feel fortunate to have been able to acquire this card.
The second pic is Beanball with Brittle.

Regards,  Andrew

Offline quas

« Reply #736 on: February 09, 2018, 12:40:19 PM »
My Beanball Chrome Superfractor arrived today. I had wanted a second Super that was of an Iconic Wacky and feel fortunate to have been able to acquire this card.
The second pic is Beanball with Brittle.

Regards,  Andrew

Sweet.
Marc

Offline mikecho

« Reply #737 on: Today at 06:41:00 PM »
If anyone wants to buy some WP Chrome packs, there's a comic book store in my area that has some. The address is: Past Present Future Comics  1387 North Military Trail   West Palm Beach, FL  33409. The phone number is: (561) 697-2554. The e-mail address is:  www.PPFCOMICS.com. The Facebook e-mail is:  Facebook.com/PastPresentFutureComics. There are 25 packs @$3.99 a pack, for a total of $106.73 with tax. They've been there since 2014, when WP Chrome first came out, so get 'em while you can and tell 'em that I sent you! They already know me as a customer and will be all too happy to oblige you. Who knows, maybe that missing card that you've been looking for-like, maybe a Superfractor or two-could be right here! Please, take them off their hands so that they can make room for more packs of other cards! Believe me-they want to get rid of them and I'm trying to help them get rid of them.
Well everybody, I'm afraid that I've got some bad news related to this post. Today I talked to the owner of Past Present Future Comics West Palm Beach and, while he appreciated my efforts to help them get rid of their WP Chrome packs, unfortunately he also told me that they don't sell things online, nor do they accept checks. So, unless you live in the immediate area of the store, none of you will be able to buy these packs. Oh well, at least no one can say that I didn't try! Guess you can't win 'em all, it seems.